Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dress. I especially liked the asymetrical neckline.

But she needed it at least two sizes larger.

That is a regular complaint about Eugenie's dresses. She sees herself as smaller than she is and so buys the wrong size for her.

Even though Eugenie seems to wear shapewear under her dress, it still looks too tight and not flattering at all. Perhaps its better in person but on pictures it does not look good. Its funny how some people buy clothes that are big for their frame and others sees themselves smaller and try to squeeze in too tight clothes ;) At least last weekend prooved that she can hit the nail from time to time.

Last edited:

Eugenie wearing a black (and white) dress at a Jimmy Choo x Mytheresa dinner in London yesterday, May 23:

** Full view **

Not a fan of the white part, but that is how you dress to flatter your lovely figure, Eugenie! Cute shoes & purse!

Don't like those weird hem type dresses.

LaRae

The droopy white part looks like she's holding a dinner napkin at first glance. Otherwise, the tailoring suits her just fine.

She looks great. Unlike the blue, this is definitely flattering :flowers:

The white is great, adds interest. Little bit of youthful style on classic fit. :)

Meh...black..nondescript.

LaRae

I like the fringe on her coat. Too young for me by at least a decade, but it looks cute on her.

Yuck. Leave the matronly lace to your cousin in law. Way too old on her :sad:

Would be slightly better if shorter. And if the slip wasn't shorter than lace.

I quite like Beatrice black look. The belt and tassel detail take it from a meh black look to a great young look.

UGH. Looks like she grabbed an old nightgown by mistake. :eek:

The dress is a pretty blue but there's too much lace. Also not a fan of the hat.

I can't decide who Eugenie looks like as she gets older.

It seems as if I'm the odd one out so far, but I actually think that Eugenie's outfit is not that bad. When I was about to open the photo, I was expecting something quite hideous, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a nice dress in a great colour. I even don't mind the bottom half of the dress.

Princess Eugenie looking good in a printed dress at a charity evening for End The Silence and Hope&Homes for Children in London this evening, May 31:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I think Eugenie herself looks nice but the dress isn't really my cup of tea.

The style is nice on Eugenie...not a fan of the print but the colors in the print are good on her.

LaRae

Great style for Eugenie! It really shows off her cute figure.

Eugenie looks great. Love the dress and the shoes are adorable!

Lovely printed dress. And the blue lace also. Great the last two outfits of Eugenia. Cudos

Princess Eugenie looking good in a printed dress at a charity evening for End The Silence and Hope&Homes for Children in London this evening, May 31:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

She looks very nice. That's a very pretty dress. Prints are in this summer and that's a very flattering print. Lately, Eugenie has had more hits than misses, in my opinion. Off topic: I hope she gets married soon. She'll make a beautiful bride.

The dress is a pretty blue but there's too much lace. Also not a fan of the hat.

I can't decide who Eugenie looks like as she gets older.

The Queen Mother. If you look at photos of her when she was Eugenie's age you can see the resemblance.

Eugenia looks fantastic. The dress suits her body perfectly. :flowers:

The colors are beautiful. Print a bit busy but nice on someone young. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom