Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 5: October 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice outfit.
I'm liking the airy look.

Full lenght view

Princess Marie looks really fine. I like the colour and the style of the skirt.

The carigan is the same that Marie wore last February at the gala dinner for the 350th anniversary of High Court

14 February 2011

Very nice suit - much better worn than last time with other skirt.
The shoes do not match only.

Princess Marie looked nice. A soft lavender colour became her well. Hairstyle and make-up were lovely.

She looks very pretty at this engagement.

Her makeup is so much better! Looking at her wearing the same top with the black skirt last month, her make up was very visible. Now she really looks terrific

Beautiful outfit, much better as a matching ensemble. I find Marie's style hit-and-miss most of the time but I do sense an improvement.

Marie is one of my favourite Royals. She's such a beautiful and classy Lady :) The dress looks quite nice but I don't like the colours, IMO it makes her look plain and pale. A deeper colour would look much better on her :) But overall it's a nice outfit and I like the simple pumps.

Very nice suit - much better worn than last time with other skirt.
The shoes do not match only.

My thoughts exactly when I saw the full view. Light tan heels would have been much better. Although I think her shoes matched her brooch. Maybe I am crazy though. :lol:

Very nice. This cardigan is quite casual, but the shawl is great addition, I love the color. P Marie hair looks really good.

She looks lovely, and her hair is really sleek and shiny. Very nice.

Simple and pretty outfit. She looks good. The earrings are also nice.

What about at least a pretty blouse? She really comes across as not making much effort, I guess the necklace is her effort. Too casual as an honored guest. What a great figure and posture.

She looks great! Purple is a wonderful color on her.

I think that her look is too wintry. I like the purse,it's the same that Marie has used in February during her trip in Florence,Italy

February 2011

Her outfit looks okay in my opinion. Nothing special but nothing horrible either. I would have loved to see a bit more colour on her.

Nothing special this time. I like the coat, but for me pink purse doesn't match. The hair look messy because of the wind. P Marie should opted for different hairstyle.

All black, white blouse and pink purse - messy one.
Hairdo is really strange and childish - messy two.

Black pants + white blouse is a very common combination. I am guessing a purse was there to ad a bit of colour.

I agree the hair is child like on her and the look is messy IMO it's a bit too much on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom