Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Marie looks neat and professional. The jacket is not my cup of tea though (it also appears a bit too short). I love these simple black shoes!

Princess Marie looks neat and professional. The jacket is not my cup of tea though (it also appears a bit too short). I love these simple black shoes!

I do too! Nice, classic shoes that will always look good. I like her look, although I do agree the jacket could be just a tad longer.

The outfit is not so well fitted, the jacket is indeed too short. But all in all she looks good and appropriate.

Marie looks nice. I like the short jacket.

Her style is understated, and it works for her

Princess Marie looks very elegant today at Parliment. Good job! Nice color and cute shoes!

her hair looks great, and the "hat" is lovely

She looks very beautiful and I just love the hat on her.

Princess Marie looked fine. The teal colour became her well. The ensemble was well-fitted. At the same time, I have to say that the hairstyle and pill-box hat did not match well. An updo (i.e.,a bun) would have suited better.

I like the color but the style and the hat not so much.

I agree 4Pam she always misses the colour is nice, well better but nothing stylish but maybe that is her place in the queue as it were there but not to stand out, could be, the dress in Brazil to the children's centre with the gorgeous clutch totally wrong and totally out of place for the occasion looked like she was at a cocktail party. She seems to made the same mistakes but appears to expect a different result. IMO of course and I could br totally off base here but it is how it appears to me.

Nice but boring. But I really love the shoes!

I think she is the picture of understated elegance and I love her hat.Her spectator pumps were a nice touch.

I love the simplicity that Marie kept with the look. I also quite like how the coat & dress were quite fitted which gave a tailored look.
That style hat looked nice for a change with open hair.
Must love those shoes!

Have you noticed that yesterday Marie had a polish on her nails? I like it!!

I noticed that too Marika86 and I too like it!!

I like the polish, too. All in all a bit retro to me and that seems to be a look Marie likes.
I love the deep green color on her and I think she looked 'trés joli'. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom