Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice outfit, nothing special but good. I like the shoes and the hat. Whole look is girlish and I like it. Dress is lavender and Joachim - he chose a similar tone. He often do this and I love it :wub:

She looks very chic. Love how the trim on the hat matches the dress.

I love this whole look :flowers:
The dress is quite lovely, the jacket goes well with it IMO, and I love how the hat colours match the outfit :) I quite like the hat itself, too, I think it looks good on her. And the shoes are wonderful.

Her outfit was a hit. The dress was a lovely shade of purple/lilac and the jacket for once was at a nice length for her. I like the belt worn over the jacket and the hat was worn well.
Marie really managed to look good and not over dressed for the event.

I agree she looks cute and the outfit is really charming on her I think the hat is a fabulous touch coming down over her forehead colour is great on her.

It looks beautiful from this side view, but we need better photos. The up-do, jewels, clutch all look elegant IMO.

It's not bad ,but I'm not crazy about the very top. The trim or lace that is sticking up makes it appear a little "hollywood" as Lumutqueen said. She really does look pretty here.

I like it. :) She looks like the Midnight Fairy - my niece's favourite fairy.

The dress is almost like a nightgown. I don´t like it at all. Her hairdo is great, but it is too formal to this Hollywood-dress.

I think it's just Marie's style. She seems to like that kind of dresses... I liked yesterdays dress better, but seriously I don't think it looks like Hollywood. She looked quite nice (she's not Mary). ;)

Sorry, Pr. Marie. You just don't have "it". She never seems to get it right, imho. She has no sense of style and always misses that certain elegance that a princess should have.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this nightgown style dress not a reat - i thought she wore it or one similair to a wedding last summer?

I like the dress, but maybe not for this occasion. I actually like the dress in the soft peach that she wore to the wedding several months ago better. Her hair and makeup are beautiful.

I haven't liked any of Marie's evening gowns. They just don't seem to have a professional tailoring look to them, rather they look like something off the rack. The white gown with long sleeves reminded me of my old white nurse's uniform. The lavender dress and hat weren't too bad except I would have used a different fabric for the dress instead the gauzy sheer fabric. Marie can't seem to find a style right for her.:flowers:

is this nightgown style dress not a reat - i thought she wore it or one similair to a wedding last summer?

Yes she did in beige/gold.
The gown looks much better in black but was quite underdressed for the event. Its a very night gown looking dress which is a pitty and such dresses dont work nor look good with a tiara at all.

I haven't liked any of Marie's evening gowns. They just don't seem to have a professional tailoring look to them, rather they look like something off the rack. The white gown with long sleeves reminded me of my old white nurse's uniform. The lavender dress and hat weren't too bad except I would have used a different fabric for the dress instead the gauzy sheer fabric. Marie can't seem to find a style right for her.:flowers:

Maybe she should hire Mary's stylist:whistling: jus saying I always like the dresses but jus not on her and maybe it was that dang french multicolor enagement ring that got her off task jus saying???

Last nights dress looked like a nightgown or a frilly piece of lingerie. She needs to smarten up.

Nice dress, but not for that occasion and not with tiara. For less formal event could be perfect but not yesterday.
Anyway - make-up and hairdo are perfect.

Another lingerie dress!!!

Why is it that at least half of the evening dresses that Marie has worn so far look like night gowns and this one is only the latest addition.

I don't like it at all and its like a broken record, flimsy dress, cheap looking material, bad tailoring, AGAIN :bang:

matronly, badly tailored, fabric too heavy ... Marie is far too petite for this kind dress that looks, as others already said, like from a car boot sale of Diana's 2nd hand dresses.

Marie hardly gets it right but she probably doesnt aim to. Hopefully the gala is over soon and she can get back to her first job as Lady of the Manor.

Another lingerie dress!!!

Why is it that at least half of the evening dresses that Marie has worn so far look like night gowns and this one is only the latest addition.

I don't like it at all and its like a broken record, flimsy dress, cheap looking material, bad tailoring, AGAIN :bang:

you don't like what she wears anyway, too light or to heavy, she has always a bad taste :cool:
personally i hate the "shiny old fashioned" hollywood dresses of Mary (like the last green one with one-shoulder)
it takes all kinds to make a world :flowers:

I dont care much for the red or white dresses, but I found this black dress rather pretty, the problem is that the hair do is too high, her hair, like she wore it with the whtie dress would have looked awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom