Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket is stylish. Short jackets are nice and flattering to the figure as they accentuate the waistline. I don't mind her hair like this. It gives her a natural and relaxed look.

I think this is a nice look the suit look suitable and flattering.
I loooove the earings

Its an unflattering look but I do like the polka dots, not many people feel safe wearing them these days.

The camera always adds some pounds, so I don't find it unflattering. It's quite interesting actually. I love her hair!

The camera always adds some pounds, so I don't find it unflattering. It's quite interesting actually. I love her hair!

I dont mean unflattering because she is full. The jacket looks a bit tight under the bust area in the pictures and around the waist, thats what is unflattering to me, see here

I actually like women with some curves.

i think she looks just fine the polka dots suit sound like a safe choice to me.
i like the make up and the hair she looks great with her hair up.

I don´t like the polka dots, and she needs a bigger size.

Her hair looks good pulled back. She has beautiful skin!

although i don't find anything special in her look i think a simple pants and lovely blouse is a quit nice choice for sush evenning's event Imo.
the red shoes are lovely touch and the traditional black Selham(the cape) is an excellent idea,glad she wore it and i hope to see her wearing it again.

I like her shoes and that they are not bright poppy red. It is a nice smart casual look.

For a moment I thought that this huge cape ruined the look, but I changed my mind. It's rather contemporary and nice. The shoes are lovely!

I don´t like her blouse. The best are her shoes.

The outfit is different. Not sure if I like or dislike this look. Love the shoes though, very hip and a pop of color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom