Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lalla Salma looked all right. I liked delicate embroidery on the caftan and selham.

Lalla Salma was very nice for this event.
I love her caftan and her selham (the word burnous is the one known in France).
Marvelous caftan for an event in "le chateau de Versailles"
I like her make-up too.
Her hair needs a haircut.They are too long and her curls are not nice as they were in the past.
Her necklace is to die for

I wish we could see the dress underneath better. The shoes are pretty.

yes mrswhitman,same caftan the these pics are from the same event a Gala dinner that Lalla salma attended in Paris early this month.

This suit is a bit disappointing IMO, though its cut is great and fits Lalla Salma perfectly. I would prefer it in black. JMO

i found it fine , she seemed losing some weight right?

I am inclined to agree with shrifia noting that Lalla Salma looked fine. The ensemble appears to fit reasonably well. I like her subtle makeup

Besides of the outfit looking a bit dark and grey I like the texture of the skirt and the trim on the jacket.

:previous: You're going to laugh Dazz: this is exactly what I didn't like this time. This is why I said that I would prefer it to be total black.;) Well, friends don't have to agree on everything, right? :flowers:

:previous: You're going to laugh Dazz: this is exactly what I didn't like this time. This is why I said that I would prefer it to be total black.;) Well, friends don't have to agree on everything, right? :flowers:

We can disagree and agree. we all have different view points & taste :)

different views what make the the forum intersting it's very entertaining hear all the opinions.
I don't mind the white top I probably would not love to see the whole outfit in black.the Louboutin shoes are nice but not easy to walk with:)

This suit is elegant and fits Lalla Salma very well. Her hair looks very beautiful as well!

The suit fits Lalla Salma beautifully. :)

i also think that the suit fits Lalla Salma very well the color also look good on her i just didn't like the belt with the jacket not necessary.
i like the earrings.

I like the grey suit very much the thirties style look like very nice idea,isn't Queen Rania had a simiar jacket.
hair and make up are great.
the second oufit is very elegant i like the blouse and the colour suit Lalla salma skin complexe very well.I looove the earing and the bag cool.

Lalla Salma is such an extraordinarily beautiful woman. Her hair is to die for.

The bag is by Christian Dior.

Love the bag, its really pretty also quite a working bag.
Nothing special about the outfit but glad she had her hair pulled back since the front part was very busy.

Christian Dior skirt suit.

Nice suit but it does make her look quite wide. I like the detailing on the sides of the jacket.

the 2nd one is great , her hairdo and make up are perfect

I liked the 2nd outfit too and particularly the lacey blouse and the hoops! Beautiful and elegant once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom