Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makeup and platinum blonde hair are perfection, so is the jumpsuit, though another color would have been better

Quite surprisingly I like Charlene's black jumpsuit - its very simple and elegant look and she wears it well. But most of all I'm loving her hair styled like this. Very pretty and feminine.

I like the contrast between the black and her platinum hair. I also like that she went with a fairly natural look for her makeup - heavy make up would have tipped the whole look into overdone territory. Love her hairstyle!

Both twins are starting to look more like their mother, I think.

Really like the softer, slightly longer hairstyle and the change of colour suits her . It is a nice outfit but I think black to a picnic is a little severe.

The picnic is always a surprise how they will be dressed. One year it's casual, the other it's more formal.
One year Charlene had a dress that was inspired by the traditional monegasque dress.

I like her new haircolour.
I don't like the way she dresses her children.

Charlene elegant in grey, beige at the Giorgio Armani show during Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 today, September 22.

Looks like it's a grey jumpsuit:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Yes the Princess does look very chic and elegant and I do like her hair with a bit of lenght,the shorter look was too severe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think it was possible to make her look bad. This baggy, wrinkly, grey jumpsuit with the low slung belt has achieved that. The oversized coat makes it all look worse. Her hair and makeup are terrific

Very chic - a nice look for the start of autumn. Personally I would prefer a slightly tapered ankle but that's a minor quibble.

I didn't think it was possible to make her look bad. This baggy, wrinkly, grey jumpsuit with the low slung belt has achieved that. The oversized coat makes it all look worse. Her hair and makeup are terrific

My heart skipped a beat when I saw "Armani". He and Charlene are a match made in heaven, imo.

But the first thing I thought when I clicked onto the photo was NO.

The outfit is baggy and wrinkly. I can't find anything nice to say about it. But yes, the princess's hair and makeup are on point.

It just looks sloppy and messy...not a fan.

LaRae

Not a fan either, the outfit looks quite baggy, hair and make-up look very tight (for lack of a better word)... maybe if it was both a bit casual or both tight it might gave been better...

The Versace show outfit is just atrocious. She may have the figure to carry it off and it might have cost a fortune but it looks awful. Maybe she was aiming for edgy but it looks cheap and vulgar - reminds me of some of her outfits when she was "just" Albert's girlfriend.

Usually, I admire her style but not this time.

:previous:

Here's the dress and leather jacket outfit she wore at the Versace show today,

I don't like that look either - not made for her age nor for her position/role as a princess. She can wear it, but it's been a really wrong choice for my taste.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
If Charlene was a reality TV or movie star I would give her a 10+. She has the height and body to nail this look.

But for a 39 year old princess, mother-of-two and wife of a Head of State?

No, no, no.

Charlene's look is simple classic elegance. I am certain a decent knockoff of this outfit could be found in some cheap Hollywood Boulevard boutique.:sad:

A few weeks ago we saw that metallic Brigitte Nielsen jumpsuit. I hope this is not the beginning of a disturbing new downward trend for the Princess of Monaco.

Charlene elegant in grey, beige at the Giorgio Armani show during Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 today, September 22.

Looks like it's a grey jumpsuit:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Other than the slippers, I like this outfit. It's very milan esque.

:previous:

Here's the dress and leather jacket outfit she wore at the Versace show today,

I don't like that look either - not made for her age nor for her position/role as a princess. She can wear it, but it's been a really wrong choice for my taste.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

This is just horrid. Maybe i'm wrong but I don't think a mother of two should be wearing this kind of outfit. It looks plastic and cheap.

A few weeks ago we saw that metallic Brigitte Nielsen jumpsuit. I hope this is not the beginning of a disturbing new downward trend for the Princess of Monaco.

I didn't mind the jumpsuit so much - I think it's the cut outs over the stomach area that make this look particularly tacky. And she does have an amazing figure but I don't think this dress is especially flattering around her middle area.

From bad to tacky....heavens.

LaRae

Agree 100% and I'd like to add TACKY!!

Oh no the Versace is even worse. Save it for a private party in Monaco

I agree iceflower...she is stunning and wears it beautifully but not my choice for her.

She's beautiful and the dress is beautiful too ! Pity it's not a proper choice for someone in her position

Charlene is very elegant and I like the dress and the jumpsuit

Oh my God, we are seeing a part of her skin !

we are in 2017 not in 1900; a princess can show her body , she is not nacked , some princess of Sweden showed us more than a little part of skin before her wedding

If we follow you, a princess must wear 'a burka'

Charlene is very elegant and I like the dress and the jumpsuit

Oh my God, we are seeing a part of her skin !

we are in 2017 not in 1900; a princess can show her body , she is not nacked , some princess of Sweden showed us more than a little part of skin before her wedding

If we follow you, a princess must wear 'a burka'

There's a difference in showing some skin in a tasteful manner...there's another in wearing something that strippers would wear.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom