Princess Anne's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFLMAO: Her expression is hilarious in the first pic.
She looks as though she's thinking, "Darn those paps have even followed us to the boat. I'll be so glad when we lose them on our cruise." :lol:

Okay, okay, the shades aren't THE total BOMB in fashion circles however! Russo has a pair as well and the lens are polarized. Very wonderful to see through I can tell you! Especially when a deluge is coming down, you're hydroplaning and have zero visability w/o them.
Utilitarian = PA TPR

But Russo, surely you have a different style frames?! I understand the polarized lens but the.... frames and style? Leaves a lot to be desired, imho.

But Russo, surely you have a different style frames?! I understand the polarized lens but the.... frames and style? Leaves a lot to be desired, imho.
Uuuh, they're pretty much the same style. . . . :whistling:
However, I do have a pair of cute tortoise shell style for my Grace Kelly look. . .

Ahh.. but you do not look like the Princess Royal, I would bet!!
Good for you! What about your Ava Gardner look?? lol

Ahh.. but you do not look like the Princess Royal, I would bet!!
Good for you! What about your Ava Gardner look?? lol
Right now that's the look--HA! (Mr. Russo dyed me dark, dark brown and the cut is similar) :flowers:

Are those for real? They're so odd looking. :ermm:

She looks as though she's thinking, "Darn those paps have even followed us to the boat. I'll be so glad when we lose them on our cruise." :lol:
She's probably saying to herself: "I just know those people on the Royal Forum Fashion board are going to insult my outfit but I don't really care!" :lol: :p

And she would be soo correct! It looks like she just threw on what ever came first from her duffel bag! But WHY did she even pack that awful jacket? We will never know...lol

:previous:
Well, she was going to be on a boat so perhaps she did that on purpose just in case it sprung a leak. :lol:

Right you are, blujean, and they look just as dreadful here in the USA as they do on dear Anne! :)

She's probably saying to herself: "I just know those people on the Royal Forum Fashion board are going to insult my outfit but I don't really care!" :lol: :p
Ha! Good one cd255, and probably so true! ;)

And she would be soo correct! It looks like she just threw on what ever came first from her duffel bag! But WHY did she even pack that awful jacket? We will never know...lol
What difference does it make? She was on vacation, she can where what she likes.

I do wonder what she had in that large backpack. I hope that wasn't all of her luggage.

Disembarking from the Heberdian Princess.
http://i26.tinypic.com/vnf76c.jpg
I think her return outfit is a decent one. I like her multi-colored jacket.

Last edited by a moderator:
What difference does it make? She was on vacation, she can where what she likes.
Because Udyusa, like myself, would LOVE to see Anne, a very handsome woman with a wonderful figure, decked out nicely. One CAN wear sports clothing very nicely without looking sloppy.

I do wonder what she had in that large backpack. I hope that wasn't all of her luggage.
Oh I'm sure that wasn't all of her luggage. Afterall it was a ten day cruise. Probably just a carry-on bag with what she needed that day or something.

I like the way her outfit looks casual and relaxed but not too casual with the jacket she's wearing.

I'm undecided about the jacket itself. The overall look is fine. Her trousers show off her slim figure.

Attending a garden party in Edinburgh, Scotland July 2010.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Hmmmm not bad. The necklace adds a nice touch.

The necklace is gorgeous! Too bad I cannot say the same about her outfit and hat.... a little on the bright side, perhaps?

Princess Anne and family attending day three of the Festival of British
Eventing at Gatcombe Park on August 8, 2010 in Stroud, England.
Seems Zara didn't compete on that last day, pics of day 1&2 can be
found in her thread.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

The necklace is gorgeous! Too bad I cannot say the same about her outfit and hat.... a little on the bright side, perhaps?
I agree Udy. It makes HRH look washed out.
However! The necklace! What is that? WHere did it come from?

It's a lovely oufit Anne is wearing. Love the colour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom