Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh,no!A denim skirt?Skinny jeans?And those awful shoes...And all of them so dark...I wonder myself,Kells.What's wrong with this girl?

The coat is beautiful,it's well tailored and stylish.The blue blouse looks interesting.Wish I could see it better!Now what can I say about these "shoes"?I wonder how she can walk on these things...

I too have a problem with the shoes and not only because I'm wondering how she can walk in them. I love Charlotte, she's very beautiful and I like her style most of the time very much, but the shoes I've seen in the last time are a bit tacky for my taste.

When you have to walk with your knees bent and lean forward to balance, its time to go back to the closet, and select a style of footwear in which you can gracefully move.
Try again Charlotte.........

The coat is beautiful,it's well tailored and stylish.The blue blouse looks interesting.Wish I could see it better!Now what can I say about these "shoes"?I wonder how she can walk on these things...

That's actually her leaving the Stella McCartney show. It's a dress she's wearing, it should be on the previous page. I don't think you'll be impressed once you see the whole thing, or it may be just me.:whistling:

Got it,Kells ;) Another "fashionable" potatoes' sack :bang:

I was going to say something about the post I made in the other thread, but thanks anyway queenofthelight! :flowers:
Let's see: I liked it all. The leather jacket, the jeans, the boots, everything. I think she is improving her style for the better :)

Charlotte rocks! :flowers: This is just a cool outfit. And I love her bag.

I love the boots! They look great with that leather jacket ;)

I loved the boots, too! Simple yet nice. The Hermes bag is really beautiful as well.
I'm not impressed by anything else. She can do better, imo.

^ I agree. It's very simple very chic, but nothing stunning. I've just thought of something though. Maybe I'm such a harsh critic because mostly we see candids of actresses/singers who go out in the latest couture and whatnot. I've realized that Charlotte probably considers herself normal, since---when you really think about it---she is. At least for now (depending on whether Andrea gets the crown, but would her life change that much even then?). Aside from having a famous actress for grandmother, who she never even met sadly, and occasionally sitting beside celebs at fashion shows, she is a fairly typical 23-year-old woman and her style reflects that. Actually, I kind of respect that she's not all flashy, considering herself "important" because of who her mother is or who her grandmother was. So, in light of all that---in light of the NIGHTMARE she could be---I'm going to try not to be so hard on her.

WOW- charlotte looks stunning in the black cocktail dress! (I find PCaroline's sandals odd, though) What a stunningly handsome family! Good genes, I guess?

(I find PCaroline's sandals odd, though)

Have you looked at Andrea's shoes? :) I agree that they are a very handsome family - the Casiraghi-Trio is just gorgeous. I like Charlotte's dress quite much.

The black has to be part of the protocol, right? we have seen Charlotte wearing black at these events every year. She looks very good.

I like this suit very much on Charlotte, elegant & classy IMO.

http://static1.purepeople.com/artic...lotte-casiraghi-lors-de-la-parade-637x0-3.jpg

The shoes are lovely (although I wonder if they aren't one size too big? :D) & the belt is quite nice as well. Charlotte looked wonderful. :flowers:
The outfit does not persuade me,and always Charlotte in black,is enough in my opinion,there are many other colours...Besides,she would look better with a nice hat and the hairstyle is not sophisticated at all.....:whistling:

Her belted coat was a Chanel (pre-fall 2009)
source: The Fashion Spot Forums

Attachments

• 01m.jpg
    01m.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 234
Charlotte looks great in the coat style dress with the brown leather belt, however, I wish she would learn how to stand. Knocked-kneed and toes pointed inward with slouched shoulders does her no justice. Ah, now Grace, SHE haid poise and posture mastered!

High heel boots while checking out a jump course, are you serioues?
I do agree she does dress well sometimes but I dont like the boots, they dont even work with the whole look IMO.
I like her soft blue shirt.

Errr, ummm, no way, no how. Grey suede with black platform boots completely RUIN a perfectly great equestrian outfit for me.

High heel boots while checking out a jump course, are you serioues?
I do agree she does dress well sometimes but I dont like the boots, they dont even work with the whole look IMO.
I like her soft blue shirt.

I agree with you! Bad choice, not adapted!

I not understand how she can walk on this earth floor (I do not know the name) with this heels!!! It reminds me Sex & the City, Carry walking with Jimmy Choo (or Manolo) high heels sandals, into the horse riding place!! Of course she jumped into horse's excrements and she was angry!!!
But THIS was fiction, not reality!! Charlotte is reality....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom