The Royal Foundation of Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Duke & Duchess of Sussex

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March the 3rd was Sunday. That was the day they returned from Switzerland after the wedding.. So likely none of them was there

I don't think they were scheduled to attend.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 5m
William, Kate and Harry's Endeavour Fund has donated £100,000 to @supportthewalk South Pole challenge

Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN 2h
Royal Foundation (of Cambridges and Harry) increases annual charitable giving by 67% to £2.14m/$3.27m

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 1h
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry last night attended their charitable foundation's chairman's dinner at Buckingham Palace

The Royal Foundation played a key role in supporting the development of the Invictus Games:
"The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, in partnership with the Ministry of Defence, today announced that the ‘Invictus Games’ presented by Jaguar Land Rover, an international sporting event for wounded, injured and sick Service personnel, will take place in London from 10-14 September 2014."
The Royal Foundation | News

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 22m
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry attended their biannual Charities Forum at the Natural History Museum this morning....

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 17m
The Forum is a chance for TRHs and the charities they support to provide an update about their work and explore opportunities to collaborate

Royal Foundation, NBA announce partnership | NBA.com
NEW YORK — The Royal Foundation and the NBA on Sunday announced a partnership between the Foundation's United for Wildlife and Coach Core programs and the league's NBA Cares global social responsibility program. The partnership will raise awareness about the importance of international wildlife conservation, develop the next generation of conservation leaders, and grow the game of basketball. To celebrate the partnership, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend their first NBA game tomorrow when the Brooklyn Nets host the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Barclays Center.

I am really loving how it is becoming more and more the norm that some of the charities and causes that William, Kate and Harry back through their Royal Foundation are going global with partnerships from all angles. It creates the opportunities of making a difference much more widespread.

Although I don't expect the single patronages such as schools and museums and whatnot to disappear (the old proverbial ribbon cutting royal duties), I do think we're going to see more and more global interactions.

The NBA is such a good partner because it more of a global league with players from all over the world. While the NFL is mostly American, NHL is regional and baseball is more Latin and American based.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

The NBA is such a good partner because it more of a global league with players from all over the world. While the NFL is mostly American, NHL is regional and baseball is more Latin and American based.

I'd have to comment on the NHL and apologize for going OT just a wee bit. The NHL also is loaded with players from all over the world and that can be seen watching the various hockey teams participating in the Winter Olympic Games. Would be great to see a lot of the major league sports associations from all over band together for causes like the NBA is. IIRC, I think David Beckham and William have joined forces in the United for Wildlife campaign too. Not sure if any associations are involved in it.

Yes, we know the NBA is basketball. The Raptors are a NBA team. I was just commenting that the NBA is a good fit for them to partner with since it's much more global than the other 3 North American pro sports leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 1h 1 hour ago
William, Kate and Harry attended a board meeting for their Royal Foundation in Kensington yesterday.

Video:
Prince Harry has been presented with a basketball shoe and vest during a graduate show at St James’s Palace in central London today. The gift from New York Knicks star Carmelo Anthony, was presented to the Prince as the pair recognised the first graduates of ‘Coach Core’ – a scheme launched by Prince Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, to boost the career prospects and life skills of young people from disadvantaged backgrounds, through sports coaching and mentoring-

Home - ITNSource News

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal · 1 hr 1 hour ago
The Duke of Cambridge is Patron of Henry Worsley's Antarctic expedition the 2015/16 Shackleton Solo Challenge in aid of @EndeavourFund

Prince William supporting new Shackleton Antarctic expedition | Western Morning News
The Duke of Cambridge is backing a polar explorer’s attempt to complete Sir Ernest Shackleton’s unfinished journey to the South Pole.

Prince William has become patron of Lieutenant Colonel Henry Worsley’s third Antarctic expedition – the 2015/16 Shackleton Solo Challenge.

Sir Ernest Shackleton’s departure from Plymouth on his ill-fated quest to cross Antarctica is legendary in the annals of history.

Shackleton and his crew boarded their ship, the Endurance, at Millbay Docks in Plymouth on August 8, 1914, setting out to become the first team to cross the continent via the South Pole.

Last edited:
Video:
Prince Harry has been to Full Effect, a project supported by The Royal Foundation to improve the opportunities for young people and reduce youth violence in St. Ann's, Nottingham-

Home - ITNSource News

Court Circular 24th February

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Henry of Wales, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, this evening attended the Chairman’s Dinner at Kensington Palace State Apartments

Wish that there had been photos!

Court Circular

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, this afternoon held a Meeting at St. James's Palace

The Royal Record ‏@TheRoyalRecord 8 mins8 minutes ago
From the Court Circular: William held a meeting at SJP for The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry (3/27)

Last edited:
Roya Nikkhah ‏@RoyaNikkhah
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge & Prince Harry will join kids from their charities at their charities forum hosted by @BAFTA @aardman Oct 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom