Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On August 20 Princess Michael of Kent attended a traditional lunch as part of the Salzburg Festival celebrations (a special mushroom meal that is typical for the region) and in the evening she attended the premiere of the opera "The Soldiers".

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

:previous:

I had seen these photos, but only the last one is from of the events I had listed before which means that they had been at five events without any coverage. That's no biggie of course, just an example that the minors, also the Gloucesters in this case, attend many events, but just get not noticed. BTW - the photos of Princess Michael with Freddie and Ella at Wimbledon are about ten years old, not from the Olympics...

A few more pictures of Princess Michael in Salzburg:

Princess Michael of Kent

Princess Michael of Kent

Princess Michael of Kent

Princess Michael of Kent

Last edited:
As far as I know, the Salzburg Festival is a very important one and gathers many Austrian aristos and other VIPs. Princess Michael looked as regal and glamorous as expected! Thanks for sharing, Dierna23! :flowers:

I agree, they looked great! Beautiful images in general, thanks so much for sharing! :flowers:

A private collector dinner was given in honour of Princess Michael of Kent and the Galerie Gmurzynska's participation in EXPO Chicago at the Waldorf Astoria Chicago Chicago, Illinois on September 20, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Thanks for the photos!:flowers:
Princess Michael looked great. Hopefully she enjoyed her trip to Chicago.

I think she always manage to look pretty good.

I think Princess Michael has lost some weight. She looks stunning, of course!
Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Princess Michael has attended a memorial service for Lady Annabel's brother Alistair Vane-Tempest-Stewart, 9th Marquess of Londonderry, at St Paul's Church, Knightsbridge, London, on October 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Thank You for updating.
Lady Annabel is so devastated on the photos, it's good that she has such a friend as Princess Michael .

Prince Michael of Kent is a very distinguished looking man.

Prince Michael of Kent was yesterday in Serbia to honor the reburial of his Uncle and Aunt:

http://www.b92.net/news/pics/2012/10/06/192188307507016c25e2e4378171374_640x423.jpg

He is standing between Prince Nicholas of Greece and Nicholas Augustus Balfour...

On the picture one could also see Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia,Prince Philip and Prince Peter of Serbia,Prince Michael of Serbia,Prince George of Serbia standing next to hardly see-able Archduchess Helen of Austria and also Catherine Oxenberg...

It's been very kind of Prince Michael to attend the reburial of his maternal uncle and aunt! He still honors this brunch of the family!
Thank you all for the photos and various links! :flowers:

Princess Michael of Kent at Collector’s Preview at PAD London, 9th October 2012.

Photo

Princess Michael has attended the Spanish Riding School fundraising gala in Vienna, Austria on Thursday, October 11, 2012. In the video you can hear her speaking German, which is always great! She told the reporter that during a recent vacation in Austria Prince Michael had shot a huge deer and she then asked if one may tell that (as to the political correctness) ;)

** Pic ** small gallery ** orf.at video (click on: Hochkarätiges Dinner in der Hofreitschule (01:39) **

I have also seen the video with Princess Michael yesterday on our local TV station and thought it was great.

Princess Michael enjoyed the event. Her words are not always politically correct. Hunting in Austria is an expensive pastime and heavily regulated. Thus, I do not think she broke any laws.

No of course she did not break any law. Just a joke :)

he he... Princess Michael can be very spontaneous and humorous during her interviews, I love this light-hearted side of hers! She looked stunning in Vienna, I like her outfit and updo quite much! :flowers:

Wow, I just came acroos this video interview on YouTube and I was just about to post it. Thank Goodness it's been posted already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom