Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that he should marry Kate Middleton or someone else. I doubt that the royal will stick with the whole marrying other royals thing.
The royal marrying royal thing has quite faded during the 20th century and especially in Great Britain there is a long list of british kings, princes and princesses of the past who married commoners ( aristocratic ones, but commoners nevertheless). So, Willian and Harry aren't "obliged" or "pushed" to chose an equal wife In fact, given what the RF has faced during the 90's , if William chose as his wife a serious, attractive , hard - working, dutifull and respectable girl who would keep the tabloids at a distance and would be scandal free, they would be more than happy IMO and the last thing they would care about would be if she had a title in addition.

How about Anna Wintour's daughter, Bee Schaffer? She seems like a level headed girl and smart.

I think Bee is similar to Charlotte but different at the same time. There's something about them that you just can't put your finger on which makes them so interesting.

I think Bee is similar to Charlotte but different at the same time. There's something about them that you just can't put your finger on which makes them so interesting.

I some ways i think Bee would be more appropriate a wife than Charlotte, due to the fact that Bee is quiet, conservative, very well educated, no scandels in her family. :ermm:

I some ways i think Bee would be more appropriate a wife than Charlotte, due to the fact that Bee is quiet, conservative, very well educated, no scandels in her family. :ermm:
I fully agree with you. I watched "The September Issue" where Ms. Shaffer made a couple of short appearances commenting on her mother and expressing her own views about the fashion industry and the publishing one. I have to say that I like her quite a lot. Given her background, it would be fair to assume that Ms. Shaffer could make a good Princess.

She's a pretty girl. I wonder how old she is?

I think she's around 23-24. I was impressed by her views on the fashion after watching the September Issue... She comes off as someone who is very decisive.

The personal lives of the Monaco royal family are really not much to uphold.
Neither are those of the Windsors!

Margaret was just as sleazy as Stephanie, the stunts of Fergie were as distasteful as those of Ernst-August, Caroline has as much failed marriages behind her as Ann and Charles harmed the standing of his monarchy with his messy private life and mistress just as much as Albert did with his illegitimate kids.

Let's not kid ourselves: the Windsor are just as trashy as the Grimaldi, only not half as good-looking. :lol:
It Bee is quiet, conservative, very well educated.
Well, so is Charlotte.

That said I like the idea of Bee more than the idea of Charlotte.
Charlotte is, imo, much too good and brilliant for William. I'm sure he would bore her to death. Bee however, seems like the textbook preppy New-Englander who would be happy to settle for the staid life of a royal.

Margaret was just as sleazy as Stephanie, the stunts of Fergie were as distasteful as those of Ernst-August, Caroline has as much failed marriages behind her as Ann and Charles harmed the standing of his monarchy with his messy private life and mistress just as much as Albert did with his illegitimate kids.

Let's not kid ourselves: the Windsor are just as trashy as the Grimaldi, only not half as good-looking. :lol:Well, so is Charlotte.

I don't want to go over old stuff, but a divorce and remarriage for the PoW and the Princess Royal are hardly the same, IMO, as some of what the Grimaldi's have been up to. Perhaps there is a permissive view on the Continent, but most British people are not particularly keen on children outside wedlock.

Let's not kid ourselves: the Windsor are just as trashy as the Grimaldi, only not half as good-looking. :lol:Well, so is Charlotte.

That said I like the idea of Bee more than the idea of Charlotte.
Charlotte is, imo, much too good and brilliant for William. I'm sure he would bore her to death. Bee however, seems like the textbook preppy New-Englander who would be happy to settle for the staid life of a royal.
:previous:
Tell it!

Charlotte is, imo, much too good and brilliant for William.

Completely disagree with you.
Windsors are much more elegant, sophisticated, and "upholdable" than the grimaldi's.
They are much more of a public family, the grimaldi's.
You very rarely hear the words "sleazy" and "british royal family".

William is too good for Charlotte.

William and Charlotte good be a good looking match, but I don't know how would their compatibility be.
We don't know none of them personally, so we can't know who is too good for who.
Charlotte seems like a good, shy girl. But we've seen her in lots of parties. But when she is not partying, we can see her riding horses, and in competitions of this kind. Which is good, because she can do it.
And William...well, actually I don't know too much about him. I only know he seems to have a stable relationship with Kate, nothing else.

Judge her on her personality. Not her family. The Windsors aren't clean either. At all.
Caroline has raised her as far away from the public life as she possibly could. No blame there.
Charlotte has no scandals (unlike William, btw), well-educated, sense of style, beautiful, an equestrian girl and seems to be well-spoken in the only interview she has ever given.
The people would be more likely to accept such a high-profile girl like Charlotte over Kate any day.
For me the question is; would Charlotte (if she was/is attracted to William. Which I doubt) be willing to give up her life to go public for the rest of her life. I think not.

You can hardly say William is too good for Char.

His all-time partying, maybe.. Or his ''career'' in military. Which isn't much of a career at all. You either join the force to contribute, not just because. Or let's just think about jetting out with Kate. I have rarely read an English person having anything good to say about that. No, saying that William and the Windsors are better than Charlotte and the Grimaldi's is taking it quite far.
The Windsors aren't free of scandals. Nor ar the Grimaldi's. I would say they even eachother out.

Nobody knows Charlotte. She has only given one interview in her 23 years and that was about horse-riding. We only know her face, facts and what other say about her. And never has it been negative in any way.

What makes someone not good enough for William? Family? What time do we live in?

Anyway, I was thinking. If only she was younger. He should have dated Marion Cotillard. She is so lovely, beautiful and talented.

http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/A/_/N/agoodyearpic11.jpg

His all-time partying, maybe.. Or his ''career'' in military. Which isn't much of a career at all. You either join the force to contribute, not just because. Or let's just think about jetting out with Kate. I have rarely read an English person having anything good to say about that. No, saying that William and the Windsors are better than Charlotte and the Grimaldi's is taking it quite far.
The Windsors aren't free of scandals. Nor ar the Grimaldi's. I would say they even eachother out.

Nobody knows Charlotte. She has only given one interview in her 23 years and that was about horse-riding. We only know her face, facts and what other say about her. And never has it been negative in any way.

What makes someone not good enough for William? Family? What time do we live in?

Anyway, I was thinking. If only she was younger. He should have dated Marion Cotillard. She is so lovely, beautiful and talented.

http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/A/_/N/agoodyearpic11.jpg

Marion Cotillard is a beautiful woman I do agree. Queen Marion has a nice ring to it. :flowers:

But William can hardly go and fight on the front line, he's the second in line to the english throne.

William has been on one holiday with Kate this year, he's on it now.
Previous was in last August in Mustique, I'd hardly call that jetting off.
All time partying? He hasn't been out partying, (that the press have seen) since 1st December 2009.

IMO, the windsors are less scandolous than the grimaldi's.

I'm naming scandals. They have all been scandals in his twenties. I'm not talking about recent because the Windsor boys have been very low-key lately. They haven't in the past.
Anyway, I see you mentioned Anna Wintour's daughter. Let me throw in Julia Restoin-Roitfeld. She's the daughter of editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris Carine Roitfeld. (Harry suggestion)
http://www.observer.com/files/full/julia%20restoin%20roitfeld.jpg

Ms. Restoin-Roitfeld looks gorgeous, but appears to have a "free spirit" air about her. This may prevent her from settling into a monotonous life of a royal. It might seem odd, but I think she slightly resembles Ms. Shaffer.

She was born November 12th 1980. :flowers:

Julia graduated from Parsons School of Design in New York City in May 2006 and became the face of Tom Ford's fragrance Black Orchid in November 2006.

Yes, she's also the face of Esprit and Jill Sander's fragrance Jill.

You very rarely hear the words "sleazy" and "british royal family".
Which just show that you haven't really been following them, imo. But the Grimaldi VS Windsor debate is OT, so I'll drop it now. :flowers:
What scandals?
I think the biggest scandal William's been involved in was that Chinook ghastly mess (lying to his supervisors to take the chopper out so he could impress his girlfriend and then letting his superiors take the fall for it when the press made the affair public).

Regarding Julia: it would never ever happens. William is not her type. He's too boring and not good-looking enough (she likes gorgeous, creative men) and I don't think he could handle her (she's quite the femme fatale).
But the idea is very entertaining. :lol:

I said it was a Harry suggestion. Julia and Bee (Katherine) are very much high-profile. They don't have a title, but with such important mothers. You're getting there.

Regarding Julia: Maxima has a free spirit and she seems to have adjusted well with her royal life.

Now that I think of it Chelsy is kind of like Maxima in terms of their personality. They seem to both be fun loving and free spirited women.

Which just show that you haven't really been following them, imo. But the Grimaldi VS Windsor debate is OT, so I'll drop it now. :flowers:

I've followed the royal family since I was 7. :)
But our opinions differ, so lets leave it.

Now that I think of it Chelsy is kind of like Maxima in terms of their personality. They seem to both be fun loving and free spirited women.

I've never thought of comparing those two, but your quite right. Chelsy is nearly just as contorversial as Maxima aswell. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom