Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor and Family News and Events 1: Sep 2009- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious. Freddie is the great grandson of a monarch, far removed from the current centre of the monarchy. How far away do you think someone has to be before they can do as they please with their own life?

Last edited:
Well,for me there is no problem here,but I don't have really good impression of this little movie:Sophie's looking superior, as if she is laughing at him.Well,but maybe this is something provided to seem a little ironical.

NoorMeansLight said:
You're talking about titles and HRH and so on, so I don't think you have conceived the concept of being royal properly. He is Prince Michael's son, a true blue-blooded young man, IMO he can't do exactly 'as he pleases'. Anyway, let's agree to disagree. End of story. ;) :flowers:

What is the concept of royalty then? If it is not title and duties. The blood that runs through Freddie's veins is no more special than my own, he's just privileged due to ancestors.

I believe you're both smart enough to figure out what I meant. ;)
I still wish Freddie all the best! I hope this marriage was his own decision and I also hope he finds eternal happiness and love! :flowers:

I believe you're both smart enough to figure out what I meant. ;)
I still wish Freddie all the best! I hope this marriage was his own decision and I also hope he finds eternal happiness and love! :flowers:
I agree, the most important is not to regret personal decisions, here only the future could tell.

I agree, the most important is not to regret personal decisions, here only the future could tell.

So true. The fact that the couple is not even planning on having a child says a lot to me already. ;) Anyway, I don't wish to go on, as anything I'll say may be regarded as mere speculation. Time will tell, you're absolutely right. Wish them the best of luck! :flowers:

:previous:

Considering that it is an article by the Daily Fail it's so positive that it's almost scary. :lol:

Considering that it is an article by the Daily Fail it's so positive that it's almost scary. :lol:
Maybe they are preparing a mega-negative article next? I've noticed they tend to alternate positive and negative articles about royals. Remember all those nice articles about Camilla and then, what a surprise, the "Diana's Brooch" article. :whistling:

The Daily Mail is trying to be fair and balanced.;)

Am I the only person who finds Freddie a bit creepy?
I think it's the eyes! If he was an actor, I bet he'd get cast as a serial killer.

I think it's the eyes! If he was an actor, I bet he'd get cast as a serial killer.
When I first saw Freddie's pic, I found him creepy too, though attractive,as he inherited his mother's looks. But I used to it, and psychologically he appeared not to be a negative or attacking person at all, rather mild instead. So I don't see him as a killer in a series, they are usually apparently good intelligent looking, but I agree he could be perfect in the role of vampire.

I think he needs to grow his hair longer to offset the eyes. He was much better looking as a young man when he wore his hair long. But looks are not important

'Will you marry me?' How Freddie Windsor spelt out his marriage proposal to Sophie Winkleman using Scrabble letters
When the Queen’s cousin Freddie Windsor suggested a sedate game of Scrabble at a picnic with girlfriend Sophie Winkleman, it hardly seemed likely to set her pulse racing. But as she opened the board she found he had already spelt out his true feelings – having used the tiles to make a proposal of marriage.
What's with DM's love affair with Freddie and Sophie lately?

What's with DM's love affair with Freddie and Sophie lately?

No love affair, they have nothing else to write. Freddie and Sophie never get mentioned except around the time of their wedding, or when Princess Michael is in papers again.

I to think he's creepy looking, he constantly looks stoned or like he has two black eyes.

A lot of the times I think it's something with him and cameras, because I've seen several videos of him where he looks ten times better than on some pictures.

Last edited:
"Daily Mail" is highly hypocritical sometimes.It used to praise Sophie winkleman anyway, but it criticized a lot of times Kate Middleton before her marriage. So ,I guess they have nothing new to write about, that way they returned to past events. The apparent "love stories" and " scrabble romance" don't convince me at all, a lot of couples who had been described as original love heroes proved to end later not so happy.
I hope they'll stay away from all journalist's stories, but Sophie seems to be more well-known and even promoted after her marriage.
Just my opinion.

"Daily Mail" is highly hypocritical sometimes.It used to praise Sophie winkleman anyway, but it criticized a lot of times Kate Middleton before her marriage.

Well, this may not be a popular opinion at the moment, but in my opinion the Middletons, especially shady Gary Goldman and the questions about Kate's work ethic, offered a lot of material for the Daily Fail. That paper loves to play with people's emotions and is just after scandals and trashy headlines. It does remind me a lot of Germany's Bild Zeitung and sometimes I think it's even worse, if that's possible. I also agree with Artemisia: the DM loves to build up a person and then, if they have the chance, they will tear the same person to pieces. That's why I wondered about the positive articles about Sophie indeed.

As to Freddie. I've heard it over and over again that people think he's creepy looking and I agree that he appears not to be very photogenic. He has a very fair skin, gets dark circles easily and he has rather big eyes. He does look very differently in footage, yet in the past two years he does even appear a bit unhealthy in footage IMO. A shame really - he's handsome and he could easily be the best looking young man in the Windsor family if he cared more for his looks. :ermm: On the other hand - looks aren't important indeed. He appears to be a nice and smart guy, he's working hard and that's what matters IMO.

Last edited:
A lot of the times I think it's something with him and cameras, because I've seen several videos of him where he looks ten times better than on some pictures.

I noticed that too. His complexion must look much healthier up close or in the vids, as you said. It's just the cameras' light that makes him appear so pale, as it seems. ;)

I get a grey screen.
Until that's resolved, here's one from Brit Week, Los Angeles, 2011.

v Lord Frederick Windsor this time last year
image heavily cropped and not subject to copyright restrictions

Attachments

• Lord Frederick Windsor 2011.jpg
    Lord Frederick Windsor 2011.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 14,784

Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor attended the Masterpiece Midsummer Party in aid of Clic Sargent at The Royal
Hospital Chelsea in London on July 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

I saw them in the royal box at Wimbledon a few hours ago. Sophie's blouse seemed to be very nice and Freddie looks much much better in motion
Not sure how close they are to William and Kate

Someone refresh my memory please...Who are Lord/Lady Fredrick Windsor...cousins to Prince Charles and Princess Ann or ?

LaRae

Someone refresh my memory please...Who are Lord/Lady Fredrick Windsor...cousins to Prince Charles and Princess Ann or ?

Yes, Lord Frederick is their second cousin. All three of them have a common great-grandfather (King George V).

Ok who are the parents of Fredrick?

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom