Princess Christina and Family, Current Events Part 1: March 2003 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh Princess Christina is such a beautiful lady, when I look at her pictures, her smile comes right out and her eyes sparkle. She seems like such a genuine person also.

Was Vicky Anden's wedding dress created by Lars Wallin? I have found this dress designed by him that is strikingly similar.
Tisdag

Was Vicky Anden's wedding dress created by Lars Wallin? I have found this dress designed by him that is strikingly similar.
Tisdag

Yes, I have written that in this thread. Vicky told a long time before the wedding that her good friend Lars Wallin would design the dress, and Wallin was at the wedding at the photos with Vicky. Vicky has modelled Wallin's dresses many times.
The dress at the photo is Vicky's dress, it has been in Wallin's exhibitions after the wedding. Here's more photos of Vicky's dress at an exhibition.
Lars Wallin rosengrenjulia

Last edited:
Yes, I have written that in this thread. Vicky told a long time before the wedding that her good friend Lars Wallin would design the dress, and Wallin was at the wedding at the photos with Vicky. Vicky has modelled Wallin's dresses many times.
The dress at the photo is Vicky's dress, it has been in Wallin's exhibitions after the wedding. Here's more photos of Vicky's dress at an exhibition.
Lars Wallin rosengrenjulia

Thanks so much Lady Finn. It is past 1 in the morning and I have yet to go to bed- I think the sleep. Deprivation is getting to my memory. :D

:previous:Oh that is what I have, Thank you for letting me know why my brain doesn't function at 2:00am anymore............:lol::lol::lol::lol::flowers:

A video of princess Christina on 17th September at the event of UNHCR's global fundraising campaign to provide Syrian refugee children the opportunity to a better life. Princess Christina is the patron of UNHCR's Time to Act -campaign.
The video is in english
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0hNrd2kTEE#t=105

Last edited:
Expressen has an article about princess Christina, one article at the series of the articles of the Haga princesses. People tell about her, her work, fight against breast cancer and other things.
Christina never used her princess title.
- No, she made clear early on that she was Christina Magnuson. Not Princess Christina. She used to say that here I am president Christina Magnuson. Not princess.
Christina has always tried to have two roles over the years. The role as a princess and Christina, that person which her friends know best. She has herself at one point told about her roles:
- I've been sitting on these Nobel dinners with the whole rattle at me, and then the next day I go down to our little grocery store with my little pull bag and it is completely normal, no one in the old town knows who I am.
Prinsessan Christina trivs bäst utan titel Dokument Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning tells that Victor Magnuson, Frida Bergström and their two-year old son Edmund have moved to Villa Bernstorp in Ulriksdal. Villa Bernstrorp is close to Villa Beylon, where Victor lived with his parents many years. Victorand Frida lived before at the Royal Mews. Villa Bernstorp is built in the mid-1800s. The house is owned by the state, but the king has the disposition right to it.
Villa Bernstorp is about 4 kilometers from the Haga Palace.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Princess Christina's new granddaughter, Désirée Magnuson was christened at the Royal Chapel in Stockholm on March 21, 2015.

Expressen tells today at their story of crown princess couple's visit to South Korea, that Victoria and Oscar Magnuson are among Désirée's godparents.

Bunte has interviewed Vicky Andrén Magnuson

Vicky tells about Désirée's christening, that it was quite modest, but also very beautiful. It is just wonderful to celebrate your child with family and friends. Gustaf has about 20 cousins, Vicky has only two, her family is relatively small compared to Gustaf's. Vicky is glad that her grandmother, who will be 90 this year, was there. Vicky sees her husband's family as her own. Vicky says that there were some small children, Estelle, Leonore and Désirée and others at the Chapel, they were all very nice and behaved incredibly well. To the question how often Vicky meets the royal family, she answers that she wants to keep her schedule private, but you know how it is ... Sometimes you spend time with friends, on other occasions you meet the family. And sometimes you have the opportunity to see them all at once! In a christening for example!
How does Vicky keep her motherhood and modelling in balance? Vicky says that it is fairly easy. She once took a job in Hamburg, while she was pregnant because she loves to work in Germany, and the customer was very accommodating. Now she is very picky when it comes to model offers. Vicky started her model career when she was 14. When she was 16, she rented her first apartment in Paris, but moved next year to New York. In hindsight, Vicky thinks that it was a little crazy to travel in that age all over the world. On the other hand, nothing replaces the experience she got then.
There are so many things that make motherhood so incredible and it keeps getting better as Désirée grows. But if she should merge it to one word, she would say: love - the love that you give and comes back to you in the form of laughter and cuddles. Gustaf is a very loving and caring father.
Vicky still loves modelling, no day is like another. It's fun to work with creative people in different places. She would like to try another profession eventually. But since she has done the same job for 18 years, it is a little difficult to find out what that could be. But to be a loving and attentive mother for her Désirée is always her top priority.
Vicky Andrén Magnuson „Die schwedischen Royals sind meine Familie“ BUNTE.de
Translation

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom