Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redferns
Sorry ladejesus, I don't know

Thanks Carlota for posting the link. It's very interesting
I like Paloma
For the girl with the Princess's Father, right it's the daughter of letizia's father wife.

Thanks too for the link about Paloma. How difficult it may be for her to leave the month of april without her last daughter. It's a very corageous woman and it's very understable that she is finding some help working.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Yes, for the girl with the Princess's father, it's the daughter of the woman's father of the Princess of Asturias.
Thank you adelaide.

Thanks for the link carlota.

Old 04-19-2007, 03:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Paloma Rocasolano celebrates her birthday close to her family

Paloma Rocasolano celebra su cumpleaños junto a su familia - Agencia Prisma
Old 04-19-2007, 05:37 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Paloma Rocasolano celebrates her birthday close to her family

Pics From Seegerpress.
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00179753.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00179755.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00179756.jpg
Old 04-19-2007, 06:33 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
great pics .......... cant wait to see the baby girl
Old 04-19-2007, 07:45 AM
Nobility

Thanks for the photos!

Paloma is a great woman,she always has been very sweet
Old 04-19-2007, 08:21 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

NIce pics. She looks very serene and sweet.

Vanesa.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes nice pics, but difficult ones. When you see this poor little ( but tall one) girl in the Paloma 's arms to avoid the photographes's shots....hard!!!
Old 04-20-2007, 04:38 AM
Serene Highness

hey you guys--

i don't want to sound like i'm some paparazzi stalker or anything, but yesterday i saw Telma Ortiz at Instituto Cervantes de Manila. i was there yesterday to attend the lecture on TV journalism conducted by Rosa Maria Calaf, TVE Internacional's chief correspondent in Asia-Pacific (the reporter with pink hair, just perfect for her name ). i was seated near the door and she came in a little late, the lecture had started. at first i wasn't sure it was her, but looking at her profile and her smile i was sure it was her. she was there with some friends from work and she also knew some of the folks at Instituto. after the lecture she went to talk to Ms. Calaf, and i think they're close acquaintances.

she was absolutely beautiful. rather tall and slim. the press photos we see of her don't give away much about her eyes, but when i saw her yesterday her eyes were really lovely (they were green).

okay, that'll be all.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:52 AM
Moderator Emeritus

OH! good experience!! nice words.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Little Carla semas not to enjoy photographers, she must be going through a very difficult time now!! Maybe Telma is in Spain for the birth of her new niece!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2007, 05:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for telling us about it, Rhapsody! I wander if Telma arrives to Spain when her new niece is born or, as it was in Leonor's case, not until the christening.

Old 04-20-2007, 05:22 AM
Serene Highness

thanks paty and LaChica! Telma is still here in the Philippines as i just saw her yesterday, so if she doesn't fly out this weekend, then maybe she will be present at the christening.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:24 AM
Aristocracy

Many thanks RhapsodyBrat for the new. What an experience !
Ror Thelma life goes on too and that's a good thing !
Old 04-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
Telma looks so much like her mother.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Gentry

a birthday without Thelma.... SAD.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat
i don't want to sound like i'm some paparazzi stalker or anything, but yesterday i saw Telma Ortiz at Instituto Cervantes de Manila.
That's so cool, RhapsodyBrat. How exciting! After reading some bits about her in the internet, it would certainly feel special to see the person in the flesh. If I were in your place where Telma shows up unexpectedly, I am not sure if I'd be able to contain myself from giving her that surprised look that says "I recognize you" As I'm sure she enjoys the anonymity especially outside the Spanish circles here in Manila, I have a feeling that she might be surprised to see Filipinos who actually know who she is in relation to Spain's royal family (and that Spain has a royal family, for that matter!)
Old 04-22-2007, 04:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
hey you guys--

i don't want to sound like i'm some paparazzi stalker or anything, but yesterday i saw Telma Ortiz at Instituto Cervantes de Manila. i was there yesterday to attend the lecture on TV journalism conducted by Rosa Maria Calaf, TVE Internacional's chief correspondent in Asia-Pacific (the reporter with pink hair, just perfect for her name ). i was seated near the door and she came in a little late, the lecture had started. at first i wasn't sure it was her, but looking at her profile and her smile i was sure it was her. she was there with some friends from work and she also knew some of the folks at Instituto. after the lecture she went to talk to Ms. Calaf, and i think they're close acquaintances.

she was absolutely beautiful. rather tall and slim. the press photos we see of her don't give away much about her eyes, but when i saw her yesterday her eyes were really lovely (they were green).

okay, that'll be all.
Thanks to share with us your meeting. I think that you can mesure how people are "de visu" and not only by pics or vides. Certainely the "presence" of the the two eldest Ortiz rocasolano 'sister is tremandous. All of them are ( was for thr poor Erika) absolutly wonderful and marevellous women but the two eldest have a something spacial - Yes , Letizia and Thelma- which make her very noticeble Ladies.

Remember the Thelma's shots for the wedding of her sister: a splendid woman!
Old 04-22-2007, 05:22 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartheina
That's so cool, RhapsodyBrat. How exciting! After reading some bits about her in the internet, it would certainly feel special to see the person in the flesh. If I were in your place where Telma shows up unexpectedly, I am not sure if I'd be able to contain myself from giving her that surprised look that says "I recognize you"
tell me about it! i actually saw her again yesterday at the Día del Libro festivities at Instituto Cervantes. i was there yesterday because i had a class during the morning then stayed for the rest of the day, hoarding books for me and a friend and gathering four roses in the process. Telma arrived a little after 2 pm i think and helped out at one of the booths selling books. i was able to buy two books from her. i felt really silly and i couldn't stop smiling because i can't believe i'm seeing her up close. Señor Manolo was telling me to come back for my change later but i couldn't comprehend him at all because i kept looking at her. they were able to come up with change for me, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartheina
As I'm sure she enjoys the anonymity especially outside the Spanish circles here in Manila, I have a feeling that she might be surprised to see Filipinos who actually know who she is in relation to Spain's royal family (and that Spain has a royal family, for that matter!)
i know! if i do actually meet her i don't think i'd be able to tell her that i know who she is. i mean, later on you're probably bound to confess but you don't want to sound like a gossip. after all, she's here in the country to work and as you've said, she probably enjoys the privacy and anonymity that she gets and i for one do not want to ruin that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Thanks to share with us your meeting. I think that you can mesure how people are "de visu" and not only by pics or vides. Certainely the "presence" of the the two eldest Ortiz rocasolano 'sister is tremandous. All of them are ( was for thr poor Erika) absolutly wonderful and marevellous women but the two eldest have a something spacial - Yes , Letizia and Thelma- which make her very noticeble Ladies.
oh yes, she is absolutely noticeable because she is beautiful, but she's very quiet with her ways. i think she's careful not to call any attention on herself.

btw, her eyes were greenish-hazel, not entirely green at all.

Old 04-22-2007, 06:03 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
tell me about it! i actually saw her again yesterday at the Día del Libro festivities at Instituto Cervantes.
Good for you, RhapsodyBrat! I dropped by Instituto Cervantes a little before noon but I stayed only long enough to grab a few books myself. It sounds like I should have hung out a bit. Unfortunately, I had somewhere to go to after that. Anyway, do keep us posted of your Telma-sightings