The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 01-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 73
No, I am never get bored when I see how some peoples and magazine try to make an ideal person of a regular normal person. Take Letizias curriculum by instance, if you read it you may think she have a Doctorado but she dosn't, she went to Mexico to studie the Doctorado and she quit after some classes, but is mencioned on the CV because when you read the doctorado mention you may think she's actually a doctor on journalism and that sounds good, aside of that not everybody has a doctorado with 31 because that takes years. She has the journalist title and the master her father imparted to her as a part of the class, nothing extravagant, a couple of month, she have what she have and is ok enough to be a journalist, I don't need lies to believe in a person or not, some people dosn't have any studies at all and still they are great people, most of the royals dosn't have any titles at all because that's not a requeriment to be a royal, even do nowadays if you are a college gratuate you have more chances to represent better your country.
If the truth for you are "poisonous commentaries" I am so sorry, but Jesus Ortiz dosn't have any title but Sound Technician, he's not a lawyer, not a journalist, he gave some classes when he wasn't suppoused to since he was teaching people that does have the title and who work hard to get it, Jesus have experience I don't say he dosn't but he's not a journalist not a lawyer again. Some law studies dosn't make you a lawyer, work on the media gave you experience but does not make you a journalist, he is a freelance journalist if any. Sorry if the truth hurts but the truth is the truth and must prevailed. He got the Zapatero's interview for being Letizia's father, that's the plain and simple truth, as well as if his wife weren't the owner of the lawyers publications he would'nt be appointed for that interview but other people on the staff that happens to be journalist and have senority with the company. In Spain what matters the most is the friends or the money and relationships you may have.
__________________

  #122  
Old 01-26-2006, 08:50 PM
fanletizia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 4,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherezada
He doesn't have any law title, none, nothing, only the normal Bachelor studies
This is not true...what is the truth then?

I told you in other ocassion. You have to renove your fonts of news
__________________

  #123  
Old 01-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherezada
I am so sorry, but Jesus Ortiz dosn't have any title but Sound Technician, he's not a lawyer, not a journalist, he gave some classes when he wasn't suppoused to since he was teaching people that does have the title and who work hard to get it, Jesus have experience I don't say he dosn't but he's not a journalist not a lawyer again. Some law studies dosn't make you a lawyer, work on the media gave you experience but does not make you a journalist. Sorry if the truth hurts but the truth is the truth and must prevailed.
What's wrong with being "just" a sound technician? Why must Letizia's father be a lawyer or a journalist? I have worked in television and a sound technician is a very important job on a television or movie set. It may not put someone in the public eye, but without sound technicians think how badly the quality of television shows, news shows, sports shows, movies, etc. would be.

Being a sound technician is an honest and decent job. What is the shame in that? You make it sound as if Letizia is a career criminal and should be ashamed of himself and should be hidden away in a closet.

Has he ever claimed to be a lawyer or a journalist? Lawyers and journalists are overrated anyways -- and I can speak most certainly for the latter since I am one.
  #124  
Old 01-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 73
That's exactly what I said, is not a motive to be ashamed, if someone is ashamed must be himself or the people who claims he's a journalist to make him appear as a kind of more important person or who knows....he claims to be a journalist since he signed the interviews as a journalist or get the interviews as one, because as you can underestand a president of the goverment of any country won't concede interviews to somebody who is not acredited with a serious press media and there is a wrong popular beleive or conception that he's actually a journalist, but he's not, he's a sound technician and there's nothing wrong with that, but he's not a journalist and that's my point, you aren't what you aren't, period.
  #125  
Old 01-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
This is not true...what is the truth then?

I told you in other ocassion. You have to renove your fonts of news
I don't need that believe me since my family are asturianos. The aunt of Letizia (Henar) used to be a cacharrera, someone who sells crafts in a more than a modest chiringo or kiosk, and after the wedding the woman have had a total lifting, she used to look awful, skiny and like a depress person, now suddently she's a fashion designer with a great store and logo, wearing designer clothes, new hairdo, facelift, etc etc etc. She dosn't look like her anymore, the change is for better but thanks to.....go figure. Everyone in town is shocked but I guess this is another poison commentarie. Beleive what you want I don't have to prove anything, the pictures speaks for me.
  #126  
Old 01-26-2006, 09:48 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherezada
I don't need that believe me since my family are asturianos. The aunt of Letizia (Henar) used to be a cacharrera, someone who sells crafts in a more than a modest chiringo or kiosk, and after the wedding the woman have had a total lifting, she used to look awful, skiny and like a depress person, now suddently she's a fashion designer with a great store and logo, wearing designer clothes, new hairdo, facelift, etc etc etc. She dosn't look like her anymore, the change is for better but thanks to.....go figure. Everyone in town is shocked but I guess this is another poison commentarie. Beleive what you want I don't have to prove anything, the pictures speaks for me.
What's wrong if she wants to upgrade her store or herself? Did she get the money from the taxpayers? By all means, it's from her own blood, sweat, and tears.
  #127  
Old 01-26-2006, 09:52 PM
purple_platinum's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 4,872
Scherezada, may i see a source for your information?

to my knowledge, this forum require a source for any information, right?
__________________
^_^
  #128  
Old 01-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherezada
That's exactly what I said, is not a motive to be ashamed, if someone is ashamed must be himself or the people who claims he's a journalist to make him appear as a kind of more important person or who knows....he claims to be a journalist since he signed the interviews as a journalist or get the interviews as one, because as you can underestand a president of the goverment of any country won't concede interviews to somebody who is not acredited with a serious press media and there is a wrong popular beleive or conception that he's actually a journalist, but he's not, he's a sound technician and there's nothing wrong with that, but he's not a journalist and that's my point, you aren't what you aren't, period.
I find it's rather strange that you assume a person started out working as a sound technician should be a sound technician the rest of his life. Jesus Ortiz was a director of Antenna 3 of Radio in Asturias 1983-1987, he was not a sound technician anymore even as early as 1983, that's nothing but the truth.
Who told you that a jounalist must have a journalism degree ? I know many journalists have degrees in political science or law, they are not any lesser journalists than the ones with a journalism degree. Peter Jennings didn't even have a degree, what a great journalist he was !
Jesus Ortiz had interviewed quite a few famous politicians before (go and read the article from Elmundo posted on this board). He submitted his request to interview Zapatero just like any other journalists. It was Zapatero who accepted the request from him over the others. What should Jesus do ? Turn down the offer from the Prime Minister ? LOL. If someone wants to complain, complain to Zapatero. Scared, right ? it's a cower act to blame Jesus Ortiz on the interview with the PM. Seriously, which journalist would want to miss the chance to interview the PM ! Jaime Penafiel would not for sure.
  #129  
Old 01-26-2006, 10:51 PM
carlota's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 7,077
anyway, the people who like letizia will go on liking her even in this happens, so that's what matters. what i found awful was the fact that both jesus and henar got some kind of benefits because of being the princess father and aunt. probably jesus, because of all his experience in journalism would have got zapatero's interview (or probably zapatero met him in one of the various events (the pre wedding dinner, wedding, christening...) and they became good friends and he offered him an interview...) but what he can't get because of that is the whole degree, it's obvious there was some kind of major thing there. the same for henar. i find it great that she wants to make big her business by also designing clothes, but there are lots of new designers starting their businesses in asturias every day and not all of them appear in la nueva asturias with a whole interview and article in what they do. i believe something similar happened with erika's positionbefore and after the wedding. it's a pity this happens, that some people take advantage of some other's, and although this doesn't change my opinion on letizia as we said many times we can't judge the children because of the parents behaviour it changes completelly the idea i had of jesus and henar from the beginning.
__________________
Sign the United Nations Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare: http://www.animalsmatter.org
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE!
Feed an animal in need, click for free.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
  #130  
Old 01-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ....., United States
Posts: 1,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
anyway, the people who like letizia will go on liking her even in this happens, so that's what matters. what i found awful was the fact that both jesus and henar got some kind of benefits because of being the princess father and aunt. probably jesus, because of all his experience in journalism would have got zapatero's interview (or probably zapatero met him in one of the various events (the pre wedding dinner, wedding, christening...) and they became good friends and he offered him an interview...) but what he can't get because of that is the whole degree, it's obvious there was some kind of major thing there. the same for henar. i find it great that she wants to make big her business by also designing clothes, but there are lots of new designers starting their businesses in asturias every day and not all of them appear in la nueva asturias with a whole interview and article in what they do. i believe something similar happened with erika's positionbefore and after the wedding. it's a pity this happens, that some people take advantage of some other's, and although this doesn't change my opinion on letizia as we said many times we can't judge the children because of the parents behaviour it changes completelly the idea i had of jesus and henar from the beginning.
Carlota, one of the other aspects of this is that Jesus, Henar, Erika -- perhaps Paloma and Telma, too -- have gotten "access" by Letizia's marriage. Perhaps they are all people who have a degree of talent but they got access to prominent people and doors have been opened to them. I don't see that, that is wrong; it happens all the time that "access" has opened doors to people. I think time will tell if they have the talent/work ethic to continue to get opportunities or if the doors will close because they just don't have the abilities.

And as far as Henar upgrading her wardrobe -- if my research/academic inclined family were suddenly catapulted into the limelight and had to look at our photos with some frequency in magazines and newspapers, I'm sure there would be changes in our wardrobes!
  #131  
Old 01-26-2006, 11:34 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 73
People beleive what they want to beleive about their idols, I haven't said a lie, Jesus Ortiz is not a journalist and Henar is not a clothe designer, the whole family is taking advantage of Letizia's weddings with Felipe and in Spain everbody (who is not blind) knows that.
  #132  
Old 01-27-2006, 04:59 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,195
Sincerely this seems to me to be absurd. How someone has said more above they do not receive anything of the State, therefore, that imports to the people what they do with their life?

The people forget that is the press the one that normally chases them for the street, are going to look for them at the edge of house, to the college of the girl, to the hospital when they take to a review the grandmother .... it is the press the one that they publicizes.
The interview with Zapatero is an absurd questionnaire done for e.mail .... for the only thing that has raised commotion it is for pure envy.

As for Henar, I do not know her, but if anybody has given her a labour opportunity, why is not she going to take her? Does not she work to eat? The money does not fall him of the sky .... she works...

On the commentary of Carlota, Erika gave an interview to an agency in order that they were making her calm, she had to the press in the door of her work and in the college of her daughter. But do what she does she is bad, and do what does the press she continues photographing her daughter with total freedom (thing that they cannot do).
Before they were unknown persons, and now they are persons known; evidently their life has changed, it is absurd to think that it is not like that. But also it is true that now live chased by the street for the press and have to see how without being prominent figures publicly the people judge their lives. They have not done anything in order that it happens, it is something that they have to live because Letizia took a decision. The press chases them and all their attitudes are criticized in the television ... not only it, but besides the journalists entrometen in their personal and familiar life.

Another day a journalist of television, was commenting that she did not understand the determination of the press in looking for Thelma ... and a paparazzi answered her that ellla it was looked, that the one who was sending her to dress and to become so pretty in the baptism ... has this some sense? Thelma lives through most of the time out of Spain, but when she is in Spain the press chases each and every of her activities.

How they are a humble and normal people, it is easy to say that they are of benefit ... they might be rich, to be of benefit much more, and nobody would say anything ... but the world works this way.
It is very easy to say that they are benificado to labour level ... but very difficult to recognize what has changed the life of these persons into other many aspects, and everything what they have to support every day.
  #133  
Old 01-27-2006, 05:24 AM
Ariel's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 555
There is something that is a truth in many countries, when someone gets enough power and becomes an influence person, that gives you many opportunities, that a person without those connections cant have. That is a very normal thing, we cant critize Letizia's family for that. It is something normal that happens in our societies. Most of the people would take the opportunities that come to them, even if they come because your relatives is someone famous. They are not the first, nor the last ones to live that experience.
  #134  
Old 01-27-2006, 05:59 AM
carlota's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 7,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
There is something that is a truth in many countries, when someone gets enough power and becomes an influence person, that gives you many opportunities, that a person without those connections cant have. That is a very normal thing, we cant critize Letizia's family for that. It is something normal that happens in our societies. Most of the people would take the opportunities that come to them, even if they come because your relatives is someone famous. They are not the first, nor the last ones to live that experience.
i can understand what you said, but i think it would be much more loyable to go and get the degree by yourself or make a really good collection so that you appear in the newspapers. but anyway, that's how i would do it, some people may choose other ways, but i personally think that those other two options would make me feel a lot more proud, definetely. i guess people have different ways of obtaining things, and personally, i think that tells a lot of someone, the way you archieve things.
__________________
Sign the United Nations Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare: http://www.animalsmatter.org
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE!
Feed an animal in need, click for free.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
  #135  
Old 01-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Ariel's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 555
Yes Carlota, you are right, the best way to accomplish things is to obtain them the hard way. I just wanted to make a point that even if they dont want, people will make them life easier just because they are relatives of SRF. Many of these things comes automatically without a request being made.
  #136  
Old 01-27-2006, 06:48 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,195
In the only thing that could have improved theirlife, it is in that they have passed of being persons known to being persons known, and it always opens you many more doors, but it goes on to them to the whole world that is a family of important someone. Neither let's forget that probably and people the one that is going to look for them; only it is necessary to see the business that does the press chasing to this family. The important thing is not to abuse it, and they do not do it ... they continue living in their house, developing their life of before, have the same cars ... that probably dress better or fix up more .... also they extract them every week in television. If they was not fixing up they would say that they are a few poor and that they are not worthy.

The people are very cynical, and many of these commentaries, are made because they are a very humble people. In the powerful families and with money always they have taken advantage of their influences and it is not seen so badly.

The Princess Irene of Greece has spent the half of her life living in La Zarzuela with her sister, she is present at concerts, accompanies her in some trips ... and she is a president of a Charitable Spanish Association ... the Royal Greek family, the cousin Tatiana, some Borbón - Dos Sicilias .... they spend part of their summers vacations in Mallorca with the Royal Family .... and Letizia is criticized because one takes there a few days her 3-year-old niece. The Princes offered Menchu to spend a season with them in Madrid when she remained a widow, and she pushed it back; and when she travels to Madrid she remains in house of her sister.

The Marichalar also have been benefited, they if they were a family with good economic and aristocratic position, but evidently now it is better. The sister of Jaime is one of the socias of Manolo Blanhik's shop, and his brother Amalio organizes every year a few days on environment in Soria, that open in official act the Infanta Elena. It without possessingAlvaro and his aventures in aquatic motorcycle, his assistance to parties and his interviews.

Urdangarín's family is less known, because they do not live in Madrid and they makes it be to the margin of everything. But evidently, it has helped Iñaki and much to be the husband of the Infanta Cristina in the business that he realizes since he left the sport.
Everything the one that takes the surname Borbón, or it is a family of the Royal family has benefits, because the world works this way. In comparison, the benefits that Letizia's family obtains are minimal. Their works have not changed very much .... but they live submitted to a pressure mediática very much major that the rest.
  #137  
Old 01-27-2006, 06:54 AM
Ariel's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
In the only thing that could have improved theirlife, it is in that they have passed of being persons known to being persons known, and it always opens you many more doors, but it goes on to them to the whole world that is a family of important someone. Neither let's forget that probably and people the one that is going to look for them; only it is necessary to see the business that does the press chasing to this family. The important thing is not to abuse it, and they do not do it ... they continue living in their house, developing their life of before, have the same cars ... that probably dress better or fix up more .... also they extract them every week in television. If they was not fixing up they would say that they are a few poor and that they are not worthy.

The people are very cynical, and many of these commentaries, are made because they are a very humble people. In the powerful families and with money always they have taken advantage of their influences and it is not seen so badly.

The Princess Irene of Greece has spent the half of her life living in La Zarzuela with her sister, she is present at concerts, accompanies her in some trips ... and she is a president of a Charitable Spanish Association ... the Royal Greek family, the cousin Tatiana, some Borbón - Dos Sicilias .... they spend part of their summers vacations in Mallorca with the Royal Family .... and Letizia is criticized because one takes there a few days her 3-year-old niece. The Princes offered Menchu to spend a season with them in Madrid when she remained a widow, and she pushed it back; and when she travels to Madrid she remains in house of her sister.

The Marichalar also have been benefited, they if they were a family with good economic and aristocratic position, but evidently now it is better. The sister of Jaime is one of the socias of Manolo Blanhik's shop, and his brother Amalio organizes every year a few days on environment in Soria, that open in official act the Infanta Elena. It without possessingAlvaro and his aventures in aquatic motorcycle, his assistance to parties and his interviews.

Urdangarín's family is less known, because they do not live in Madrid and they makes it be to the margin of everything. But evidently, it has helped Iñaki and much to be the husband of the Infanta Cristina in the business that he realizes since he left the sport.
Everything the one that takes the surname Borbón, or it is a family of the Royal family has benefits, because the world works this way. In comparison, the benefits that Letizia's family obtains are minimal. Their works have not changed very much .... but they live submitted to a pressure mediática very much major that the rest.
Right, you have cleared the point with very good examples!
  #138  
Old 01-28-2006, 01:14 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 73
Thumbs down

They have a lot to learn from Marichalar and Iñaki's family, even do their themself are not the best example of humbleness their families are, you never get to see them on magazines stealing camara or being always in the public eye, Telma is not the only ONG person in Spain and it almost seems like, Erika is even doing theater and her brother in law who happens to be the P of Asturias patroniced her going to see the Ballet in what she worked, Jesus Ortiz is not even a journalist and have the guts to interview the president of the goverment, Henar is not a fashion designer, two years ago she was an unknown person and now she have not only a total lift but even have a store with a personal logo with a whole page for her on a newspaper, Menchu is everywhere, even on the soup, Paloma is not a sindicalist anymore but a Director of Traveling for SETSA, Sindicated but now in the CEO's side. The Rocasolanos grandpas are humble people and nobody shows them but only in important events because of course they are not glamourous and their are not taking such an advance as the Ortiz family side, wich in Spain are considered as prepotent people and Jesus Ortiz specially because the attitude he always have with the press, the guy really beleive his something, what a journalist, lol.

What a shame to Spain having had such a marvels all this time on the shadows, what a lost; and be descovered by a family marriage, wow. It is normal that being Letizia's family their faces becomes known by the public but who knew about Jesus Ortiz, Henar, Telma, Erika, Paloma and Cia. profesionally before?. Nobody. I rest my case.



Henar Ortiz two years ago.
Henar Ortiz nowadays.

The image is a collage based on Hola pictures.
  #139  
Old 01-28-2006, 02:12 AM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherezada

Henar Ortiz two years ago.
Henar Ortiz nowadays.

The image is a collage based on Hola pictures.
The mother of all liftings!! This woman is a walking advertising of Extreme Makeover
  #140  
Old 01-28-2006, 03:02 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 629
Telma doesn't chase the press, the press chase her even as far as Indonesia. It's not her fault. I actually feel sorry for her because they don't leave her alone and put her pictures in magazines. Let's just say that she's the opposite of Mary's bestfriend Amber Petty. I'm sure she knows that she's not the only NGO in Spain, but the press make it seem that she is. What do you mean Menchu is everywhere? Exactly where? As far as I know she's been minding her own business in Ribadesella? I don't blame Jesus if he doesn't want to talk to the press or give any comment about his daughter. He's discreet, and the less you say the better. Wouldn't you be pissed if you get stopped in the middle of the street with a camera on your face? I thought he has already interviewed prominent Spanish people before Letizia married Felipe. I really don't see anything wrong if Henar wanted to change her appearance. What is exactly wrong with changing your hairstyle or wearing chic clothes? Erika was not the reason Felipe watched that production, but an awardee of Prince of Asturias awards so you can't say that he came there to patronize her. Lastly, her husband Antonio Vigo nor anyone from the family said or claimed that he is the best sculptor in Spain. It all came from the press. The bottom of all these things is the press exaggerating everything.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik, Current Events 1: May 2003 - November 2006 Julia Current Events Archive 564 11-23-2006 01:46 PM
Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 2: November 2003 - November 2004 Josefine Current Events Archive 316 11-12-2004 06:44 AM
Letizia Ortiz, News and Picture Thread Part 1: November 2003 - August 2004 George Current Events Archive 268 08-21-2004 06:01 PM
Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - November 2003 Josefine Current Events Archive 157 11-13-2003 07:37 AM
Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - November 2003 Josefine Current Events Archive 238 11-01-2003 05:18 AM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece journalism kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander margrethe ii member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week president nieto; state visit prince alexander of sweden prince bernhard prince charles prince joachim princess eugenie fashion princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 sonja state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises