The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 02:14 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Who knows!, she haven´t any official act for the moment.

Old 11-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
Who knows!, she haven´t any official act for the moment.
Right, we only have to wait the agenda of the Royal House for the next week with the hope, for the moment, that she could have some short officiels acts to allow to see her. As english peple say :" wait and see" - very appropriate sentence, isen't it?

Old 12-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Serene Highness

There are some nice pics in Hola. The Queen and the Princess visited the Rastrillo. I don´t know how to post them.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

The visit to the Rastrillo is being coved in this thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post542847
Old 12-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
The visit to the Rastrillo is being coved in this thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post542847
Thank you, i realized later,because i entered on the Prince and Princess of Asturias thread first
Old 12-02-2006, 02:04 AM
Heir Apparent

I didn't know where else to put this but I wanted to share it 'cuz I think it was really nice:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/gente/.../12/2006&pass=

The dukes of Lugo were in New York in an official journey. Besides opening the expositions -Azulejería en Valencia, de la Edad Media a principios del Siglo XX y Pintura española, de El Greco a Picasso- and taking part in a breakfast at the Cervantes Institute, the Infanta Elena was in charge of the delivery of the medals for the winners at the annual Queen Sofía Spanish Institute

The Infanta and Marichalar were busy doing that and enjoying a few days in NY, when they got an urgent phone call from Madrid. Victoria Federica had suffered a domestic accident and was taken to the Gregorio Marañón hospital of Madrid. As natural, the nanny wouldn't want to take decisions. Victoria had a lump -it seems like she had a cut- and even if it didn't look serious, they had to make some tests to be completely sure. ¿and what did mom Elena did? Call her sister-in-law Letizia, explain the situation and I guess she asked Letizia to take her of Victoria. Just like any of us would have done.

The hospital was notified of the inminent arrival of the PoA by Zarzuela . They prepared a quiet entrance for her. But she said not, that she'll go by the front door like every other aunt who cares about their nieces. She spoke with the doctors and waited 'till Victoria got the all-clear. After that aunt and niece went home. Maybe she even got the girl a present.

(mods please change to the correct thread if this isn't the one, thanks)
Old 12-02-2006, 04:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

A shame is that another way does not confirm this information, because the Barrientos and El Confidencial are not in that I trust very much.

On having read the complete note, one realizes that to count it before it speculates on the bad relations, on which curiously always " garbage throws " , the same journalist. To tell positive something, first she writes a heap of bilges.To tell it of Victoria, first she speculates on the bad relation of the Princess and the Infantas. Curiously they look for arguments that do not make sense, because the certain thing is that until the children have not reached certain age, the Infantas were not taking them of vacations with them.

To part of it, be quite true or not, there are half a truths, anyone that concentrates on the last photos that have exist, it sees as Victoria feels always to taste with her aunt Letizia and her cousin Leonor.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
A shame is that another way does not confirm this information, because the Barrientos and El Confidencial are not in that I trust very much.

On having read the complete note, one realizes that to count it before it speculates on the bad relations, on which curiously always " garbage throws " , the same journalist. To tell positive something, first she writes a heap of bilges.To tell it of Victoria, first she speculates on the bad relation of the Princess and the Infantas. Curiously they look for arguments that do not make sense, because the certain thing is that until the children have not reached certain age, the Infantas were not taking them of vacations with them.

To part of it, be quite true or not, there are half a truths, anyone that concentrates on the last photos that have exist, it sees as Victoria feels always to taste with her aunt Letizia and her cousin Leonor.

I agree, It's a strange article which begins by gossips and ends with this story about Letizia and poor Victoria Frederica. What's the matter, because the little Victoria Frederica is totally confident in her aunt Letizia, we had saw that a lot by the past.

If the history is true it's a kind one, except the pain for Victoria Frederica
Old 12-02-2006, 08:42 AM
Aristocracy

The history can be true, the kings were in official trip in the Canary Islands.

I agree with you, Lula and Adelaide, abaut Barrientos articles.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

That's why I put the article, 'cuz this is like a first for Paloma Barrientos, she usually never write anything kind about ANYONE of the RF so I thought it was nice to read something kind like this
Old 12-05-2006, 04:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Is Paloma Barrientos a republican ? Or she is just a tabloid journalist craving for a 5-minute fame ? Here is an old article in which Jaime De Marichalar almost blew up in her face.
http://www.karmelemarchante.com/cron...i_241005_2.htm
Old 12-05-2006, 04:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
Is Paloma Barrientos a republican ? Or she is just a tabloid journalist craving for a 5-minute fame ? Here is an old article in which Jaime De Marichalar almost blew up in her face.
http://www.karmelemarchante.com/cron...i_241005_2.htm
I do not have very clear what is. Republican she must be, because providing that she can when she speaks about the Royal Family in television, she extracts the topic.

But on the other hand, and this one is a personal impression, I believe that she is an envious person. She gives the impression, of believing herself, that she is a bit above; that because for her journalistic work she has related to certain persons, she is better than others. She criticizes the privileges, but later she is required that the Princess uses more expensive clothes or that the babysitter deals with Leonor. In addition, in her column she is charmed with speaking about the rich ones and aristocrats. In the fund, she gives the impression of what her would please is to be one of them.
Old 12-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Look what Lula (thanks! ) has posted to the calendar thread!!! Leti is having two hearings in La Zarzuela alone!!!
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/545071-post3.html

http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3807
http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3806

Old 12-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Aristocracy

Letizia alone in La Zarzuela, a very good notice.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Aristocracy

Sorry but I don't understans why it's a good notice. Can you explain me plesar ?
Old 12-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaza61
Sorry but I don't understans why it's a good notice. Can you explain me plesar ?
she have her own agenda, without another member of the royal family.
Now she have royal duties alone
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaza61
Even if, for my part, I think that the Princes have to work together because they are excellent and for there fame it's absolutly predominant that they are generally known as the Princes, with the Heir and the Princess consort, most of people are more and more astonished because Letizia, who was/is very capable woman, didn't had until about one month ago her own agenda as Mathilde or Maxima.

It's the reason why this two next events are considered as a very well for the Princess. In fact, yes it's a very good thing because it's the better way for the Royal House to show how Letizia now belong to the Royal Family and it's an fewer arguement for her detractors. And it's a better way to do understand that rather than to deny the gossips and other rumors!

Nevertheless I hope that the glamourous couple will going on to act/interact together as far as is possible.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Courtier

It is pretty sad that we have to count the times she had acted alone in an official act. She is supposed to do that right? Isn't it her job? Why are we jumping up and donw? About time, the royal house allows her to do that, she is very capable.!!
Old 12-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for your answers. I thought you were pleased she still alone while Felipe goes to Baercelona ! Now I understand better !!!
Old 12-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Nobility

letizia in a act !!!!!!!!
i like this

Closed Thread