The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

So many information, thanks lula!

Old 07-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

My Lord, I've started a 9th page! How excited!

Old 07-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sorry for me, I'm a bit sleepy at the moment.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
we havent seen her for ages. i kind of miss her :) we were quite used to see her quite often, at least 2 times a week... and she sudenly cut down.
Yes she has cut down but to say we have not seen her for ages is a bit of a stretch IMO. It is now just July 3 and her latest official task was on June 27th. she also was out and about on June 23, 22,16, 15, 13, 10, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3. Which averages 3 times a week in June.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://noticias.hispavista.com/coraz...-dona-Letizia/

Cristina of Orleáns: "I do not have the pleasure to know to Mrs Letizia" 6 July 2005 MADRID (EUROPE PRESS)

The presentation of the new product of a cosmetics mark acquaintance enabled that we could speak with Cristina of Orleáns, who responded us to some questions. "To me i like to take care of the hair and I do it habitually, although in the summer is more difficult and me do not I take care of it so much as in winter", emphasized on its cares of beauty.
Relating to the Real Family and the embarrassment of Mrs Letizia, the daughter of Beatriz of Orleáns commented: "I have sent a letter of congratulations to the Princes of Asturias by the embarrassment".
In spite of it, Cristina he has not spoken with them personally. "Do not I have the pleasure to know to Mrs Letizia", he admitted. Al to ask him for Irene, the daughter of Mrs Cristina of Bourbon, he indicated: "in spite of being in Barcelona, I have not taken advantage of to be going to see it and do not I know it still".
Old 07-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Royal Highness

hellomagazine.com has a poll up about Letizia. The question is "Letizia's softer maternity look?". Right now there are 1000 votes for "Much more appropriate and flattering" and 84 votes for "She should stick to her sharp suits ".
Old 07-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho

Cristina of Orleáns: "I do not have the pleasure to know to Mrs Letizia" 6 July 2005 MADRID (EUROPE PRESS)

The presentation of the new product of a cosmetics mark acquaintance enabled that we could speak with Cristina of Orleáns, who responded us to some questions. "To me i like to take care of the hair and I do it habitually, although in the summer is more difficult and me do not I take care of it so much as in winter", emphasized on its cares of beauty.
Relating to the Real Family and the embarrassment of Mrs Letizia, the daughter of Beatriz of Orleáns commented: "I have sent a letter of congratulations to the Princes of Asturias by the embarrassment".
In spite of it, Cristina he has not spoken with them personally. "Do not I have the pleasure to know to Mrs Letizia", he admitted. Al to ask him for Irene, the daughter of Mrs Cristina of Bourbon, he indicated: "in spite of being in Barcelona, I have not taken advantage of to be going to see it and do not I know it still".
Hehee She didn't say "embarrassment" at all. What she said was the Spanish word for "pregnant" and it sounds like "embarrassment" so seems like it should be the natural translation.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.diariopalentino.es/seccio...ivir&id=176510

«Letizia Ortiz is a very present princess»
SantosM. Coronas spoke of the Bourbons in the conference of yesterday. He gave yesterday a conference in the arts center of Palencia, he managed to meet 11 assistants. In the chat, the speaker treated referring themes to the Spanish

Monarchy of the 18th Century.

What main ideas he tried to transmit the assistants of his chat The royal household of the Bourbons: between the tradition and the reformism?
Therefore the main idea that is to say that Marries of Bourbon of Spain of the 18th Century is the same thing that to say reformism diciochesco. It is a French new dynasty that well be under the reign of Felipe V, of their son of Fernando I SAW, of Carlos III and finally of Carlos IV covers a century of reforms, but also troubled movements as can be the expulsion of the Jesuits or the Riot of Esquilache. In short, is easy the reform in no case and does neither be going to be it in the 18th century.
What differences exist between the historic Monarchies and the Monarchies of the present epoch?
Today we have constitutional kings that derive its power of the Constitution and of the assignment that the company does them as visible head of the State, that is the great difference that exists between the historic Monarchies and the constitutional Monarchies of our epoch.
How it is carrying out Mrs Leticia Ortiz its functions of Princess of Asturias?
Well, I believe that well, although do neither I want to think a lot on that. Yes that one must say that Mrs Letizia Ortiz is a very present princess that has tuned in very well with the most dynamic movements and youths of the company and that has contributed some air of innovation in the Spanish royal household that the about more al town, that is of where proceeds.
Which is its opinion about that a prince, like Felipe, have contracted marriage with a woman that is not inside the royalty?
Not, I prefer not to think on that. I me center more in the history.
Referring to the descent of the Princes of Asturias, ¿what can occur if the son that expect is a girl?
If the son that expect the Princes was a girl quickly would be carried out a constitutional reform to avoid the existing problem in the historic epoch since they made changes itself dynastic when already had been produced an inheritance fact. Then to avoid that the best is to anticipate the reforms al birth. With the media ecográficos that exist nowadays I suppose that already will be able to guess which will be the sex of the future heir.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Aristocracy

http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20050...188638756.html

REPORTERS. Another key is the naturalness and freshness of its reporters, selected by its director, Light Aldama. One of them could be called journalist Letizia. I discovered Tuesday the past to it: in a reception in the Zarzuela with journalists, Doña Letizia, amused, remembered Light Aldama that many years ago appeared to casting like reporter... and it did not surpass it. Aldama agreed: "I was no it counted to anybody, trusted that you did not remember...". It placed diagonally Don Felipe, thanked for: "I am glad of which you rejected it, because if you had accepted it perhaps today I would not have it here with me". Today, in fact, Doña Letizia is making otroEspaña direct.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:22 PM
Aristocracy

http://www.elmundo.es/suplementos/cr...121551215.html

THE OTHER CHRONICLE THE PROBLEM OF BEING LIKE LETIZIAThe SIMILARITY is so amazing that friends of the King greet it. Esther is Catalan, it dedicates itself to the communication through the publicity and her grandmother is Ortiz. The announcements do not go to him well by their similarity but it takes advantage of the new Filo'nBEGOÑA GOMEZ
Mur is 34 years old (Letizia will fulfill 33 in September). It is enough to comb it equal and something of maquillaje in the chin to turn it Princess de Asturias.
When Letizia Ortiz not yet knew to do plongeon nor had (foreseeable) nightmares with Jaime Peñafiel, to Esther Mur or it noticed its father to him: "There is a girl in the Television newscast that is looked much like you". Then, this modelo/actriz (she says it thus, without conjunction) Catalan did not know that that similarity would finish being its greater source of income.

Now, like officious double, it must manager, it makes enough more money and it has made three Chronicles Martian and a Pink Sauce. Soon we will see it in Latrelevisión, with Peñafiel to the square, in version original and doubled by Carlos Latre. Even so, it has rejected several times to put naked. It only wants "to make works worthy", assures.

With those same words, Mur wrote a letter to the Real House in which it explained his work and it requested a private hearing that never has granted to him. Its intention was to be contracted as double official to replace the Princess in some acts "as it happens in other monarchies". By all answer it received a letter "thanking for its amiable words" and (or that creates she at least), the visit of an unexpected emissary months later.

Mur was eating for lunch in a small vegetarian restaurant of the street Hospital of Barcelona of which she is assiduous when a handsome and very thin girl who "spoke Catalan a perfect one and without accent" approached to him. It was not Letizia, but almost. Her sister, Telma Ortiz, accidentally found it (?) in the small establishment and it asked to him for its intentions. It seems to be that they ended almost like friends and a hug.

In order to avoid the "oppression" of which they recognize it, Esther, of 34 years, usually goes "with the curled hair, sandals and skirts hippies". That yes, to characterize itself, to only needs him to smooth the hair and to put some of the Letizia sets that use to work.Among them, sure the iconic white suit of the hand requested one.Then, its aspect deceives anyone. A friend of the King who saluted to him with "we see in the wedding" while she recorded a news article for television, or the ones in charge of security of the Cathedral of the Almudena that, always according to Mur, called to Real House recriminating to them that they had not warned of the visit.Also cause rage between the people of the street, sure that to him usually it says that is "more handsome in person" and who to see if it eats more and it gains kilitos. And the taxi drivers more once have refused to receive the race to him.

The confusion has arrived until means: in an occasion, a Catalan newspaper published that Letizia had caused to a great commotion watching clothes for babies in a commercial center of Madrid and the rumors of pregnancy untied. More of the false alarms: the one that bought trajecitos it was Esther and nonLetizia.

In tele to only they add something him more of chin, via maquillaje, and they clarify to something the hair to him. The rest, tempered voice and energetic gestures including, put she. "It is what it surprised to me more in the beginning, to see that we had the same way to speak and to move to us", says.

In addition to the similarity, the model says to feel "symbiosis" with the Princess. "I knew that she was pregnant before they confirmed it", it promises. And one dares to advance that the Heir will be young and later will come the girl. Altogether, it sees the Princes with three children. Names? "Of second or third name, equal Jose puts the one to him of the grandfathers of Letizia [ Luis ], that died months ago".

It already has happened through this: it has a son of 10 years and now it loves a girl. If its prediction is confirmed, would be a point more within its "theory of the parallel lives". That is to say: "I am called Ortiz on the part of grandmother [ Ortiz is his third last name ], am of the same generation, have separated parents and, although I have not exerted the media, my ex- husband yes who did".

In addition to double, Esther is almost fan. It bothers to him that to Letizia they criticize it constantly, thinks that "it is making it everything with much professionalism and dignity" and it admires it "to resign to its profession by love". Perhaps for that reason it defends it with ardor when it interprets to the Princess in the Chronicle table and parodia does not do any grace to him that the Mònica actress does indeed Perez in the competition, the program of Buenafuente. "It does not look like, she imitates to Letizia just as she makes other personages, and it does not seem well to me that she speaks bad and she ridicules it".

Before becoming casi-Letizia, Mur gained the life with the publicity. It carried out campaigns of Ariel or the Siren and got to appear in announcements of Martini next to George Clooney. For year and means, it has been lamented, the nonborbónico work is scarce.Nobody dares to put the finger in the eye of the Real House. "I thought that I would be like in England, which they use to the double of Reina for the announcements, but is that here nobody risks". When they contract it, the maquilladores always receive orders of the producer: "Mainly, that is not looked like her".

Resigned, then, to live on Letizia, it would not matter to find a double to him of Felipe and to dedicate themselves to the skittles in pair like the imitadores of the Beckham. For who is wanted them to finance, several ideas are happened to him: "it would enchant to Me to make a program of alternative kitchen, that is no". It is vegetarian, "like Reina". And it would cook dressed Princess?, "No, I would present/display and have the cook alongside". Rarer things have been seen in television.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

I feel it but this girl is a stupid and the opportunist one. Besides that I do not believe that she looks like so much Letizia, only she has put on the same hair and a suit similar to that of the asked one. It is clear in that in the television of this country anyone can do money going out in television, and saying bilges that it is what has made this woman. I believe myself not even a word of that says.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Heir Apparent

first of all... this girl esther didn't say anything to be judged as true or false (even less to be defined as stupid). some people said she resembles letizia... me, myself, i think she is quite similar... some may not think so. whether you think so or not it's not a reason to call her stupid or oportunist. there was another girl from the miss spain contest who was also famous because of being "similar to letizia" and nobody called her stupid or opportunist.

....moreover, i can't see anything to think she is opportunist...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-18-2005, 08:27 PM
Courtier

esther does look a bit like letizia but i agree that it's more due to hair style/color and suit than facial features.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
first of all... this girl esther didn't say anything to be judged as true or false (even less to be defined as stupid). some people said she resembles letizia... me, myself, i think she is quite similar... some may not think so. whether you think so or not it's not a reason to call her stupid or oportunist. there was another girl from the miss spain contest who was also famous because of being "similar to letizia" and nobody called her stupid or opportunist.

....moreover, i can't see anything to think she is opportunist...
Carlota probably reading this article could not come to this conclusion, but I take her seeing months in television and if I can come to this conclusion. She has been going to several programs of television, to say little or nothing her histories being invented and earning money. Even a relation was invented by a man (famous only for being the exmarido of a famous woman in turn for being daughter and wife of famous bullfighters), to sell it to the television and the magazines and this way to earn money.
She is one of these prominent figures ready to telling any thing so as to obtain a few minutes of reputation and a good money, because of it she seems to me to be opportunist and totally disrespectful.
Prominent figures exceed in the television that they are famous or known for nothing and that they tell any history to earn money, which they had to do was to devote theirself to a serious work and not to earn money at the cost of others.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:45 AM
Courtier

The correct translation for embarazo is pregnancy, not embarrassment like is being said on this message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho

Old 07-19-2005, 04:52 AM
Nobility

I don't understand something : for me Beatriz of Orleans has two daughters : Clotilde and Adélaïde so there is a mistake in that article.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia
I don't understand something : for me Beatriz of Orleans has two daughters : Clotilde and Adélaïde so there is a mistake in that article.
You have reason, Beatriz of Orleans has two daughters, and a son. This article is bad (not where the journalists have the head), I believe that this girl is a granddaughter of one of the sisters of the mother of the King Juan Carlos who is married with an Orleans.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:16 AM
Aristocracy

This girl, Ester, want to make money and to be famous.

(After the announcement of the royal wedding, Esther saw increased her current account, even had to contract a manager to handle to all the people who ask her for her role as princess.

She has appeared in "Martian Chronicles" - where they only increase her chin to end of maquillaje and they clarify a little the hair - and in other televising shows.

In addition, she has been able to feel what is to be famous and circular by the life.

She says that often the taxis do not receive money from her, that the friends of the king greet her and people who approach her to comment that she is "more handsome in person". )
Old 07-19-2005, 06:33 AM
Aristocracy

In addition;Since when the royal houses use doubles?

(Months ago a letter arrived at the Spanish Royal House in which a young person offered itself to be the official double of Letizia Ortiz. The woman offered herself to replace the princess in some acts "as happens in other monarchies".)
Old 07-19-2005, 08:16 AM
Heir Apparent

i read many times about famous people having "stunts" because of risk of problems or big incidents. however, none of them was royal... but it wouldn't be the first time.

about this girl esther, i have not heard of her since that time they once did a trick in the street ...

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Closed Thread