The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fürstin Taxis View Post
Los Príncipes Felipe y Letizia iban a ser padrinos de la Princesa Leonor de Suecia - Bekia
I really, really doubt this story.. Especially since when would they choose a couple?
LOL.

Just when you think this crap press cannot amaze you more, they do.

Why on earth would they know the list of godparents even before the Swedish press? Does Bekia have an infiltrate on the Swedish Royal Palace, to begin with?

This is absurd to so meny levels.

Old 05-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
LOL.

Just when you think this crap press cannot amaze you more, they do.

Why on earth would they know the list of godparents even before the Swedish press? Does Bekia have an infiltrate on the Swedish Royal Palace, to begin with?

This is absurd to so meny levels.
Bekia quotes this article at JM Noticias on Tuesday.
Letizia renuncia a ser madrina | JM Noticias.com

Old 05-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Bekia quotes this article at JM Noticias on Tuesday.
Letizia renuncia a ser madrina | JM Noticias.com
Is true??? :(
Old 05-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by anele14 View Post
Is true??? :(
Everything is just speculation and at this point this comes from the spanish press. The swedish press hasn't mentioned Felipe and Letizia. The swedish press has mentioned as possible royal godparents Haakon, Mette-Marit, Märtha Louise, Joachim, Marie, Frederik, Nikolaos and Tatiana.
I don't see any reason Madeleine and Chris would ask Letizia or Felipe to be a godparent for Leonore. They weren't at the wedding and as far as I know, Chris hasn't met Felipe and Letizia.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Event commemorating the XXV anniversary of the giving of the offices of lieutenant to the XLI Promotion of the General Air Academy
Air Base in San Javier (Murcia)

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Acto conmemorativo del XXV aniversario de la entrega de despachos de teniente a la XLI Promoción de la Academia General del Aire

It is the promotion in which Prince Felipe graduated. Infanta Leonor and infanta Sofia accompany their parents. It is the first time that the girls attend a military ceremony.

El príncipe acude a las bodas de plata de la AGA acompañado por Doña Letizia y sus hijas - La Opinión de Murcia

http://img.kalooga.com/thumb?url=htt...t&size=960x720
Old 05-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Wowww Infantitas!

This is such a nice surprise! I guess they have take them since today is holydays in Madrid and the girls don´t have to attend the school.... Good idea and well done, F&L. This is the way to go respecting the girls public appearances, indeed

How pretty they look! Love Sofia´s dress and have to love Leonor´s poise, she´s such a little lady. This girl is so special

They look like they behaved incredibly well, I´m proud of my little girls

(Of course, I´m already expecting the comments about them being like robots for not running around and make noise like other royal children, and blah, blah, blah )

Old 05-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Nobility

It is really great that the Little Infantas atended this ceremony !!! Only hope that next time the three ladies wear in a more appropiated way.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Lovely to see the little Infantas present at today's ceremony!
Old 05-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Serene Highness

http://www.laverdad.es/laverdad/murc...eti%20(13).jpg

So proud

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 05-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor Mariam View Post
It is really great that the Little Infantas atended this ceremony !!! Only hope that next time the three ladies wear in a more appropiated way.
What were they supposed to wear? Long black dresses? The Infatitas are wearing lovely age-appropriate dresses.

I am rather impressed how good these girls behave. They even salute the flag appropriately. F&L are doing a great job.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fürstin Taxis View Post
That´s a beautiful pic :)
Sofia looks very cute and happy.
And Leonor looks like a true Queen.

Letizia´s face is priceless

Old 05-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Letizia and the girls looked so proud watching Prince Felipe during the military review.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Nice to see the whole family together with Felipe in this event. Everyone looked good, the girls are lovely. It must have been an exciting day for them.

El debut de Leonor y Sofía

Leonor and Sofia debut in an official ceremony (PHOTOS)
Old 05-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster View Post
What were they supposed to wear? Long black dresses? The Infatitas are wearing lovely age-appropriate dresses.

I am rather impressed how good these girls behave. They even salute the flag appropriately. F&L are doing a great job.
Letizia should wear a lovely Spring formal dress (not trousers) and the little Infantas, who are very, very beautiful and very polite , should wear lovely girl's dresses (not cotton dresses good for daily life). There are lot of Spanish fashion brands for kids that make very beautiful clothes for special events.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor Mariam View Post
Letizia should wear a lovely Spring formal dress (not trousers) and the little Infantas, who are very, very beautiful and very polite , should wear lovely girl's dresses (not cotton dresses good for daily life). There are lot of Spanish fashion brands for kids that make very beautiful clothes for special events.
I thought the girls looked fine in their dresses. It was wonderful to see them attend! Letizia could have stepped it up, but that's nothing new.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Loved seeing the infantas with Felipe and Letizia. Everyone looked good and those girls are way too cute for words. Simply delightful to see them. And I liked the way Letizia was telling them what was going on when Felipe was with the soldiers. Great outing for all.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
I thought the girls looked fine in their dresses. It was wonderful to see them attend! Letizia could have stepped it up, but that's nothing new.
I agree, I can understand the complains about Letizia´s clothes, but what´s wrong with the Infantas´?

It´s a daytime outside event, and not such a formal occasion to wear let´s say something like this http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1...mal-font-b.jpg

I think they would be totally out of place, honestly.

Old 05-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I think its great that Felipe and Letizia took the two infantes to this event. well done

just a little note, no big deal...nobody else seems to be wearing sunglasses, i think letizia should have taken them off during the event, (and this is coming from someone who wears sunglasses all the time : D )
http://www.laverdad.es/laverdad/murc...20%2813%29.jpg

lovely picture (at least she took them off for her kiss lol)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/be88c6204...umko1_1280.jpg
Old 05-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
I agree, I can understand the complains about Letizia´s clothes, but what´s wrong with the Infantas´?

It´s a daytime outside event, and not such a formal occasion to wear let´s say something like this http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1...mal-font-b.jpg

I think they would be totally out of place, honestly.
Agreed, that would have been too much for the girls.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown prince felipe, crown princess letizia, current events, prince of asturias, princess of asturias