Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 49: October - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Her_Majesty

Moderator Emeritus
City
Munich
Country
Germany
Welcome to the new thread for the current events
of the Princes of Asturias

The old thread can be found here.

b82qo8.jpg

Before posting please remember:
  • Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=835561&postcount=189

Más incómoda debió de ser la situación para David Tejera, periodista de la casa Polanco, con quien estuvo compartiendo piso durante una temporada, según informó en su día El País. Dicen quienes lo han presenciado que, durante la visita de la pareja real a la redacción en la que se encontraba, Tejera prefirió evitar el encuentro y se levantó prudentemente de su silla, no fuera a ser que las cámaras, ávidas de imágenes impactantes, inmortalizaran el embarazoso momento

This is interesting that Letizia's ex boyfriend was there too. I wonder what Felipe and Letizia thought of this situation. Is there a photo of Tejera?:eek:

I love the way she's dressed!!! she's perfect as usual!!

thanks for the pics!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=835561&postcount=189

Más incómoda debió de ser la situación para David Tejera, periodista de la casa Polanco, con quien estuvo compartiendo piso durante una temporada, según informó en su día El País. Dicen quienes lo han presenciado que, durante la visita de la pareja real a la redacción en la que se encontraba, Tejera prefirió evitar el encuentro y se levantó prudentemente de su silla, no fuera a ser que las cámaras, ávidas de imágenes impactantes, inmortalizaran el embarazoso momento

This is interesting that Letizia's ex boyfriend was there too. I wonder what Felipe and Letizia thought of this situation. Is there a photo of Tejera?:eek:

I have found photos of Princes of Asturias and David Tejera in the same room at Spanish Cannel 4 Headquaters in Tres Cantos, Madrid. David stayed in the background. I read he was very nervous because of Letizia's arriving. This situation should have been very unconfortable.

09-10-08 Visit of Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia to Cuatro Television Chanel, in Madrid. On this television chanel work David Tejera, the last boyfriend of Letizia, before she meet Prince Felipe. Claves: Visita, television, Cuatro, Madrid

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

David Tejera on the left, Felipe and Letizia on the right.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
http://s3.supload.com/free/b6d78c72f11a7710a3431eef6542c3052.jpg/view/

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article4094&var_recherche=david%20tejera

Prince Felipe of Borbon and Princess Letizia Ortiz at presentation of Metas 2021, educational project for Latin America at Madrid Casa de America.

BelgaPicture - Category details

I love her outfit. I love the fact that she's very elegant recently. Her visit to CNN must have brought lots of memories during her journalist days. It would be nice if she will have a solo duty with journalists.

She sure looked very interested at the visit. Not surprising because journalism was the driving force in her life from very early on. Her grandmother was a well known radio broadcaster for over 40 years in Asturias, her father is also a journalist and Princess Letizia herself started very, very young (7th or 8th grade) at a program called "El Columpio." If we see that she married at 31, she basically ate, drank and breathed journalism until then.

El Comercio Digital: Boda Real
Informativos Telecinco - Boda Real - - La novia - Letizia Ortiz, el triunfo de la clase media

I have found photos of Princes of Asturias and David Tejera in the same room at Spanish Cannel 4 Headquaters in Tres Cantos, Madrid. David stayed in the background. I read he was very nervous because of Letizia's arriving. This situation should have been very unconfortable.

09-10-08 Visit of Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia to Cuatro Television Chanel, in Madrid. On this television chanel work David Tejera, the last boyfriend of Letizia, before she meet Prince Felipe.
Why should he be uncomfortable? I have been to many charity fund raisers when both my ex-husband and husband were present (along with many "dates" in the 10 years between marriages) No one was uncomfortable. We were all happy for the good life we have at the present time and still have affection for each other. Only time someone would be uncomfortable is if they were either immature or resentful. I can't believe that of Letizia and doubt that about this nice looking young man (although he can't compare to Felipe).

You know, not to bring up the thinness topic again, and I don't think now and never have that Letizia's thinness was unhealthy, but at a certain point it just looks bad. She is so thin now it is starting to affect her appearance. Instead of the aesthetic, waiflike appearance that I always liked, she seems to be moving toward pathetically anorexic. Those skinny pants do not look good; she just looks strange. And that weird top that doesn't close? What's that all about?

I don't know, maybe I'm still bummed about the nose job.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attend the inauguration ceremony of a new building for the "Canarias 7" newspaper in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

She's lovely with that red suit! but she recycles a lot of outfits!!! I guess it's good with the crisis but I'd like to see new clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom