The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 04:19 AM
Serene Highness

I think she's elegant with that outfit!

The skirt isn't my favourite one but it's ok!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 09-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Serene Highness

LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS PRESIDEN LA CENA CON MOTIVO DE LA V CONFERENCIA DE EMBAJADORES

Old 09-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Nobility

More from BelgaPicture
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...ch.html?page=1
Old 09-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

CROWN PRINCE FELIPE AND CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA ATTEND AN AMBASSADORS DINNER IN MADRID

London Features International Ltd
Old 09-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks much much better than she looked in the last 2 years. I am no expert but it looks like the face is more round like the very beginning. She got back a "sweetness" she had when she first became engaged. There may be some fat implants on the cheeks some botox and something done with the pronouced chin. All in all it was a very succesful surgery and Letizia got her money's worth. Bravo!
Old 09-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Courtier

video from telecinco
Old 09-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos:
Vanitatis
Laverdad
Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette View Post
She looks much much better than she looked in the last 2 years. I am no expert but it looks like the face is more round like the very beginning. She got back a "sweetness" she had when she first became engaged. There may be some fat implants on the cheeks some botox and something done with the pronouced chin. All in all it was a very succesful surgery and Letizia got her money's worth. Bravo!
Bottox maybe but I'm not sure about cheeks implants. I'm not the expert but doesn't after implants you don't need more time to be ok.? Or maybe she simple has good beautician and cosmetics or take some rest? Or maybe there's other reason?
No matter how it really was/is she looks great.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

El Príncipe Don Felipe y Doña Letizia realizan una visita a los jardines privados del Palacio Real de La Granja. nortecastilla.es

The Prince Don Felipe and Dona Letizia realize a visit to the gardens deprived of La Granja Royal Palace

The Prince of Asturias, Don Felipe de Borbón, and his wife Doña Letizia realized today a private visit to La Granja de San Ildefonso, accompanied by their daughter, Infanta Leonor, and for another couple with their two children.

The princes and their friends ate in a restaurant of the locality (Canónigos) and later visited the gardens of the Royal palace, as they have reported some witnesses who coincided with them.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder what Felipe and the foreign minister said to each other at the door. Felipe didn't look too happy talking to him.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Did they mention something about that they don't hold by the hands on the video? New rumours?
Old 09-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
Did they mention something about that hey don't hold by the hands on the video? New rumours?
No, they were holding hands walking the stairs. A silly video.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
No, they were holding hands walking the stairs. A silly video.
They are talking about Letizia's appearance for more than half of the video, the skirt, the shoes, how she looks etc, obviously there is nothing more to her. Too bad that this poor woman was forced to miss the chance to stand for her abilities. The surgery and the botox will only calm down the comments from earlier this year, that she looked bad and worn, but not resolve her actual problem, the lack of substance in her role. Always about how she looks, rarely about what she does. I don't believe that Letizia had such a development in mind for herself but I assume Zarzuela know exactly what they are doing.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Duke of Marmelade, you are more and more turning into the Voice of Reason in several forums on this board. Don't get me wrong, I am actually not being ironic here but serious.
Very refreshing!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
They are talking about Letizia's appearance for more than half of the video, the skirt, the shoes, how she looks etc, obviously there is nothing more to her. Too bad that this poor woman was forced to miss the chance to stand for her abilities. The surgery and the botox will only calm down the comments from earlier this year, that she looked bad and worn, but not resolve her actual problem, the lack of substance in her role. Always about how she looks, rarely about what she does. I don't believe that Letizia had such a development in mind for herself but I assume Zarzuela know exactly what they are doing.
But this is a tabloid show for entertainment only, why would they be interested at any serious subject ? If you look at TVE news updates or the press articles from the serious newspapers, then the substance of the acts were mentioned.
The major shareholders of Telecinco are Italians, they are only in Spain to make money.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The same cold be said about many other female royals.The press is often only ever interested in what they are wearing etc.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
The same cold be said about many other female royals.The press is often only ever interested in what they are wearing etc.
That is true for some of the members of this forum. All they are about are the clothes and the outer appearance of the person.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
Bottox maybe but I'm not sure about cheeks implants. I'm not the expert but doesn't after implants you don't need more time to be ok.? Or maybe she simple has good beautician and cosmetics or take some rest? Or maybe there's other reason?
No matter how it really was/is she looks great.
I have heard that if they transfer fat from another part of the body such as the buttocks for example, there is no risk of infection or rejection. If she recovered from the nose procedure bruises the cheek impants were easier to recover from. I believe it is done from the inside of the mouth.
Still, she looks much better than the last two years. I just hope she is happy.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
That is true for some of the members of this forum. All they are about are the clothes and the outer appearance of the person.

Chuchu, unless one of us knows the royal personally or the royal gave a statement or an interview, all we have to go by is the outer appearance.
I do not believe anyone has an agenda, we simply look at what they show us and we comment.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
El Príncipe Don Felipe y Doña Letizia realizan una visita a los jardines privados del Palacio Real de La Granja. nortecastilla.es

The Prince Don Felipe and Dona Letizia realize a visit to the gardens deprived of La Granja Royal Palace

The Prince of Asturias, Don Felipe de Borbón, and his wife Doña Letizia realized today a private visit to La Granja de San Ildefonso, accompanied by their daughter, Infanta Leonor, and for another couple with their two children.

The princes and their friends ate in a restaurant of the locality (Canónigos) and later visited the gardens of the Royal palace, as they have reported some witnesses who coincided with them.
Oh thanks for that news!!! I would love to see pics from that day! but it was private so we wo't see anything

Closed Thread

Tags
felipe, letizia, prince of asturias, princess of asturias