Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those boys are so gorgeous. PA and PJ must be proud. I just noticed that PJ still wearing his wedding ring? Is it not?

do you think we wvwe will see family group photois again with the four of them

I think so_Only they will be father and mother instead of husband and wife.

it's a close up shot of Felix from the Queen's birthday

Attachments

• DWF15-676974.jpg
    DWF15-676974.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 564
Hmmm...felt like posting some old pictures of Nikolai.

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 379
  • n7.jpg
    n7.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 825
  • n6.jpg
    n6.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 357
  • n5.jpg
    n5.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 450
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 11,885
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 522
  • n4.jpg
    n4.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 11,735
Hahah, look at Nikolai's face when he's holding Felix.

Attachments

• nf.jpg
    nf.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 11,585
  • n8.jpg
    n8.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 503
  • nf2.jpg
    nf2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 502
here you go

Attachments

• showLayoutImage2.jpg
    showLayoutImage2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 549
  • showLayoutImage22.jpg
    showLayoutImage22.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,075
Last edited:
here are a few other photos

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 327
  • y.jpg
    y.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 363
  • tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 338
  • trrt.jpg
    trrt.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 322
  • tr.jpg
    tr.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 303
  • t.jpg
    t.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 319
  • 433.jpg
    433.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 313
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 348
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 352
and some more

Attachments

• y5.jpg
    y5.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 493
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 418
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 416
Prince Nikolai and Grev Jefferson (son of Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Count Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth) with HM Queen Ingrid on March 28, 2000

Attachments

• org.jpg
    org.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,017
They certainly produced some of the most beautiful children I've ever seen! I think it's so funny that Nikolaj looks like CP Frederik as a child, and Felix looks like Prince Joachim as a child. Funny how things work out I suppose!

Felix "unhappy"

Felix was so "unhappy" because he wanted the pair of binoculars that Nikolai was holding! It´s the same in many pics...if Nikolai has a toy car, or a biscuit, or anything, Felix would be crying and reaching out for the "thing", while Nikolai always looks clam and collected, and rather patient with his little brother! it´s so cute. See the pics of Alex with the 2 boys in Greece (after divorce announcements) and 2003 summer holiday pics (the family sitting on a mat). Felix always wants to have what Nikolai has. that´s why the boys are always dressed in similar clothes (someone once commented it´s so boring that Alex always dresses them in same clothes, but it´s basically to prevent kids fighting over things).

But they´re both so adorable!

some pictures of prince felix that i found, not sure if they've already been posted up:

Attachments

• felix.bmp
    169.4 KB · Views: 412
  • felixalexandra.bmp
    170 KB · Views: 315
  • felixjoachim.bmp
    169.4 KB · Views: 252
  • nikolaifelix1.bmp
    170 KB · Views: 298
  • nikolaifelix2.bmp
    170.9 KB · Views: 247
  • nikolaifelix3.bmp
    158.7 KB · Views: 209
  • felix1.bmp
    169.4 KB · Views: 295
some pictures of nikolai, including some of him and his younger brother. :)

Attachments

• nikolai3.bmp
    184.8 KB · Views: 164
  • nikolaifelix6.bmp
    170 KB · Views: 270
  • nikolaifelix5.bmp
    169.4 KB · Views: 222
  • nikolaifelix4.bmp
    170 KB · Views: 225
  • nikolai5.bmp
    169.4 KB · Views: 202
  • nikolai4.bmp
    170 KB · Views: 207
  • nikolai1.bmp
    170 KB · Views: 383
  • nikolaifelix7.bmp
    197.8 KB · Views: 202
  • nikolaiparents.bmp
    158.7 KB · Views: 211
  • nikolai8.bmp
    166 KB · Views: 197
Nikolai skiing with father?

Can someone translate the following article? Thx!:)

Nikolai på ski med far - 23.02.2005

Prins Joachim havde valgt at tage på vinterferie alene med sin ældste søn, prins Nikolai. I skolernes ferieuge tog far og søn på skiferie til Livigno i Norditalien.

0000008nikolai.jpg
Da prins Nikolai mandag efter skoleferien igen begyndte i børnehaveklassen på Krebs’ Skole, kunne han ligesom flere af sine klassekammerater fortælle, at han også har været ude og rejse i vinterferien.
Endda på en rigtig »drengetur« alene med far, for første gang uden mor og lillebror Felix. For han er kun to år og derfor endnu for lille til at stå på ski.
– Jeg er i samme situation som alle andre med skolesøgende børn. Der skal holdes ferie i uge syv, og det gør vi med glæde, forklarer en veloplagt prins Joachim, der tydeligt nød ferien sammen med sin ældste søn.

pepperann said:
Can someone translate the following article? Thx!:) Nikolai på ski med far - 23.02.2005

Prins Joachim havde valgt at tage på vinterferie alene med sin ældste søn, prins Nikolai. I skolernes ferieuge tog far og søn på skiferie til Livigno i Norditalien.

Da prins Nikolai mandag efter skoleferien igen begyndte i børnehaveklassen på Krebs’ Skole, kunne han ligesom flere af sine klassekammerater fortælle, at han også har været ude og rejse i vinterferien.

Endda på en rigtig »drengetur« alene med far, for første gang uden mor og lillebror Felix. For han er kun to år og derfor endnu for lille til at stå på ski.
– Jeg er i samme situation som alle andre med skolesøgende børn. Der skal holdes ferie i uge syv, og det gør vi med glæde, forklarer en veloplagt prins Joachim, der tydeligt nød ferien sammen med sin ældste søn.
Prince Nikolai skiing with his father

Prince Joachim had chosen to go on winter holiday alone with his oldest son, Prince Nikolai. During the school's holiday week, the father brought his son on a skiing holiday to Livigno in Italy. When Prince Nikolai started school again on Monday, he could just like several of his classmates tell that he too had been out on a trip during the winter holiday. On a real "guys trip" with his father, for the first time without mother and little brother Felix. He is only two years old and too young to stand on a pair of skis.
- I am in the same situation as everybody else with children in the school age. There is a holiday during week seven, and we do it with joy, explains Prins Joachim, who enjoyed the holiday with his oldest son.

wonder if we will see them togather in april
is there not usally a balcony scene at the queens birthday

March 28....Prince Nikolai and Felix have visited Denmark's national soccer team to survey their training. Denmark will meet the Ukraine on Wednesday for an important qualification match for the Worldcup 2006 in Germany.

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 613
Such a cute kid

I really like him and his brother... I hope they'll cope with their parents' divorce...
Getting older he looks more like his father... I have really surprised that both of them have blue eyes, even if Nikolai's ones are darker...

bigheadshirmp said:
Prince Nikolai and Grev Jefferson (son of Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Count Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth) with HM Queen Ingrid on March 28, 2000

That is such a great picture with the two babies with their great-grandmother. :)

elenaris said:
I really like him and his brother... I hope they'll cope with their parents' divorce...
Getting older he looks more like his father... I have really surprised that both of them have blue eyes, even if Nikolai's ones are darker...

Yes, I think everyone would agree with you that the brothers are so adorable and likeable. They're just too cute for words.

Actually, it's not that surprising that they would have blue eyes. Both their parents carry the blue eyes genes. Their father has blue eyes and their paternal grandparents have blue eyes. Their mother also carries the blue eyes genes because their maternal grandmother has blue eyes and it could be possible that Princess Alexandra's paternal grandfather had blue eyes too, being that her father is half British and half Chinese.

Both boys seem to look more like their father as they get older...which is common...boys do tend to look more like their fathers (not in every family, but more common than not).

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers of the world! :)

bigheadshirmp said:
March 28....Prince Nikolai and Felix have visited Denmark's national soccer team to survey their training. Denmark will meet the Ukraine on Wednesday for an important qualification match for the Worldcup 2006 in Germany.

What a cute picture! Did Jochaim or Alexandra take them?

Nikolai went with his grandfather, Prince Henrik, to Dyrehaven (The zoo), to be there when WWF and BG Bank presented a new book about nature.

Picture from B.T.

Attachments

• 287258_large.jpg
    287258_large.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 595
bigheadshirmp said:

Sorry, but his name is not Jefferson but Friedrich Richard Oscar Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellgut and his parents calls him Richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom