Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 3: May 2008 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary isen't on the playground but prince Joachim is. He was there and toke also care of Christian and Isabella. On the playgroud is the new babysitter Signe with the blond hair and the other babysitter is Merete she is Nicolai and Felix privat babysitter.
Besides Signe the new nanny, there also are, Helena Dreyer, Natasja, Mie Dalsgaard, and then there were Mette Hansen but she stoppede.
More infomation about the nannys on my website www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk

besides taht there are some new photos under "søskende"

Nanna
www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk

Aren't these the same photos that were released during the week of Christmas?

:previous:

Yes, these are the park pictures from before Christmas. Billed Bladet will reguarly do this, they'll add a photo gallery at the bottom of an article that doesn't have any specific pictures.

Do you think that blond girl is a nanny? Where were that picture taken with Mary, Christian and isabella on a boat??

The blonde woman in the park photos is one of the family's nannies, yes. The picture at the top of Billed Bladet article was taken on board the Dannebrog last year, I think the day before the summer cruise.

I have a question about nannies. Why they have to change so often? I read that there is already the new one. Is it cause they don't wanna do so long contract or something else. Also I've been thinking how the kids will react when their custom nanny must go away...

i don't know of course but the hours and travelling may play a part, there's always the possiblity of conflicts or habits that don't fit the nanny or parents or needs change. a nanny for a newborn might not perfer working with older children or vice versa.

i have thought about the emotional reaction to a nanny leaving too, and perhaps its better if they don't get too attached, after all they should feel love, security and protection from their parents not an employee JMO. i don't know the standard contracts of a nannies services, perhaps someone with knowledge could explain.:flowers:

well i read in this formu that queen beatrix had a different nannie every year so the kids would not get attach, i can understand the point, i know Maxima has an argentinean nann, probably to keep them speaking fluent spanish for the girls. it is a difficult position they have work to do and they have to take off forseveral days and the kids have all the time the nanies,, may be they don't want the kids to love them so much, my borther kids, they call once their nanny, mother, so you can see howw they get attach, i dont think is right . it is nice some times to have a nannie and have some time for ourselves but they have to know that the parents are more importan and provid all the love and security!

Pics 15.2.2009

Prince Christian and his father at Fredesborg on their way
on a toboggan ride in the snow. Denmark- 15/02/2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

http://i43.tinypic.com/1z3uykn.jpg

I didn't realise Chrsitian has now got Brown hair. Looking like shuch a grown up boy. Don't like Frederiks jacket though, was he going to hide in the bush and watch his son like an army man. :lol:

x

Darling photos of Christian! He looks like a little man! I loved the second photo of Christian where he is following his father.

Prince Christian is growing so fast. Each time I see pictures of him he seems to have change (grown) a little bit more. I know that this is just the way it should be, but still it is very fascinating to see him change... He will be a good looking man one day - that is for sure.

Wow, Prince Christian is growing up fast! He looks so cute when he is following his dad, Prince Fredrick. :flowers:

Christian looks curioues. Not too sure if he spotted another photographer on the other side. Christian has not changed a little but got abit taller. Would be nice to get pictures while they were toboggan.

Pics 17.2.2009

Here are some new snow pics :)

Princess Isabella and Prince Christian playing in the snow
with their nannies and bodyguards in the gardens of the
Fredensborg Palace, February 17, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

No Mary & Frederik??

Shame.
Have they got a new nanny, she looks different?

x

No Mary & Frederik??

Shame.

i wonder why the kids are so often seen with different nannies in public and not with their parents ... we don't know the background but it does not send out the best of messages since the parents don't seem to be busy with promoting royal business at the moment (and for the last days or even weeks).

the kids are getting cuter with age, especially christian.

Isabella is getting big! When I first saw the photo, I thought it was Christian. The female nanny looks like the same nanny that was in the photos that were taken in December. There is a man in the ISIFA photos. Is he also a nanny? I've never seen him before.

I think he is a PET officer

i wonder why the kids are so often seen with different nannies in public and not with their parents ... we don't know the background but it does not send out the best of messages since the parents don't seem to be busy with promoting royal business at the moment (and for the last days or even weeks).

I was thinking the same thing: in all the picture I saw these children were with nannies. little princes in other RF are always photographed with their parents. IMO, this is not a really good image for the Danish RF, especially for CP Mary.

This is blowing it out of proportion. Christian and Isabella are photographed with their parents as well. These pics could just as well have been taken when they were playing in kindergarden - and who would comment on that:rolleyes:
Commenting pics of royals is fun - but sometimes the over-analysing is going a bit too far for my taste.:cool:

I was thinking the same thing: in all the picture I saw these children were with nannies. little princes in other RF are always photographed with their parents. IMO, this is not a really good image for the Danish RF, especially for CP Mary.

Take a break!! What on earth is wrong about letting the children play in the snow along with their nannies??? They are playing at home in their own private garden/park. If some papparazzi-photographer had not snatched the photos from a sneaking position somewhere in the surroundings you woulden't have seen the photoes.

The children are playing at home! Who knows maybe Mary, while they were playing, was baking cookies and making hot chocolate for them to have after playing in the snow. Or more realistic maybe Frederik and Mary were working.

Haven't you seen that on sunday Frederik was in the snow with Christian?
I think that Christian and Isabella are the royal kids which are most often seen in public and in "normal" situations, which means in every-day-life.
The dutch A-team we see 3 or 4 times a year in a official photosession, and than of course with parents. The same for the spanish, belgian and norwegian kids.

As far as I remember we have seen C&I only 3 times with the nannies in the last month, yesterday, on christmas in Marseliesborg, and in summer during the summertour, that is not much!

I did a zoom to the date, it was taken on the 17th which was a Monday and the pictures were probably taken around noon, cause I doubt kids that age go out early in the morning

That would be a workday on work hours and Mary is a WORKING MUM like millions of other women. I don't think it is our place to criticize their parenthood or call shame on them, especially not on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom