Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 2: April - November 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia/Denmark

Hi from Australia
i just wanted to know what the Danes would think about Mary saying that she still considers herself Australian but also Danish.?

I think shes lucky personally, she now has two countries to be proud of (and to cheer on at the olympics)

We would think that it was totally okay! Of course she can still consider herself Australian, 'cause that's what she is!! As long as she also consider herself as Danish :)

yeah thats fair enough, she stood up at the olympics for both denmark and australia

Australian said:
yeah thats fair enough, she stood up at the olympics for both denmark and australia
Yeah!!!

But we're also convinced that with time she will get more and more Danish! Just look at Queen Ingrid or the Swedish queen Silvia....they were also both from another country but ended up being all Danish and Swedish! And some other Royalties has done it as well or will do :)

i think she'll support danish more!
coz she's just a normal person in australia,but a princess in DEANMARK!

Mary will mold with her new country in time. She is now Danish, but, will forever deep down inside be Australian... :)

hahahaha...you can never get rid of the Aussie Spirit ^___^

"We still call Australia home...." <--------- The Aussies know what i'm on about hahaha

I think Alexandra has more class than some jealous sulky immature person and that applies to Mary as well so I really don't see why they should be jealous of each other as they are both wonderful in their own ways...plus Alexandra knew she would never be crown princess so i think she was prepared to lose some of the lime light...

Last edited by a moderator:
hillary_nugent said:
hahahaha...you can never get rid of the Aussie Spirit ^___^

"We still call Australia home...." <--------- The Aussies know what i'm on about hahaha
Yes we know what you are saying. =) Hey, this is off topic, but who actually wrote that song?

its great to see mary followed her heart... im sure she will make a great queen... she will always seem like an australian... for all those years she lived a normal aussie life... and now shes a princess... a real fairytale!!!:)

Someone asked in the old thread who wrote "I Still Call Australia Home"
- it was: Peter Allen.

28/09 04H.K.H. Kronprinsessen foretager åbning af udstillingen "Heste" på Nytorv i København.

her next royal duty will be 28 of september

Last edited:
Dumb Question...

This is a dumb question, but does anyone know what they are doing now? I just saw a women that looked identical to Mary. Does anyone know if she smokes?

micas said:
What?????????????????????????????'
If you meant what the text in Josefine's post was, we've translated it!

28/09 04H.R.H. the Crown Princess opens the exhibition "Horses" at Nytorv in Copenhagen :)

And lutefisk7, we don't know what they're doing, but from Sunday Frederik is going to be regent for a couple of days....

I am sure that thier royal highness' the Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark are doing well. They seem to be so much in love and enjoying every minute of eachothers company. I am sure that all is going well. As for the smoking, I don't believe that HRH smokes. I hope not.

Last edited:
New pictures from today:

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 277
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,243
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 263
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 751
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 205
  • m6.jpg
    m6.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 264
  • m7.jpg
    m7.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 833
  • m8.jpg
    m8.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 868
Thanks for the pictures Lena. I like Mary's hat. Thanks for the video link gardenia8. Would the Danish speaking members tell us how well Mary spoke in Danish.

This is one of those times when I wish I spoke Danish! I had to guess my way into signing up for the video on demand to see the clip!

Doesn't her hat kinda remind you of the one Princess Alexandra wore lately. Love both hats....

Attachments

• manely-5.jpg
    manely-5.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 202
I can't believe I figured out how to register on the site!!

how do you register to hear princess mary?

she is lovely

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll have to register later today! But when we do, we can tell you what she says :) And maybe also how to register!

Thanks for the pictures Alisa! Mary looks lovely. I have to say it again, I like that hat.

Hi
Her danish speaking was good 7 out of 10 I think.

Could someone please tell me how to register on that site?
It doesnt help that I dont know a word of Danish :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom