Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: January-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that they will get along well, it was good to see Mary and Marie working together!

Interesting comment and link, Glittering.

In my opinion, they're just trying to create a renewed illusion of "Denmark's happily ever after princely couples" after the faded image of Frederick/Mary + Joachim/Alexandra. They intend to transfer the positive feeling that surrounds Mary and Frederik to them, while making up this warm, fuzzy enviroment you describe.

:D

Thanks Verde, I try.

Dazzling, the cover is completely photoshopped. It's a pretty bad job, if you ask me. That's why I noted in my commentary above your post whereupon I wondered if the editors and writers at Billed Bladet truly believed their audience was that stupid not to notice the obvious photoshop of the two.

Mary looks lovely!!!! but... and the baby??? the little princess??? they look so happy... and the other Mary looks so beautiful too...jejej

All I can say is that I can't wait for the christianing of Lille Princess!

Do you think Mary is giving Marie any advice (since she was in similar shoes)?

That would be fitting. She wore Blue and Ivory for Christian's event. Or, a nice Mauve, Lavender, Peach, Coral...it's summer, so she'll probably be choosing some summery color. But, whatever she chooses to wear, we all know she's going to look lovely! Will the media be able to get pictures from inside the church?

I actually thought - regarding what Mary will wear to the christening - that the outfit she wore to the Fleming christening would have been perfect...that combo of pink and flowy for a girl...just like blue and flowy that she chose for Christian's christening...but I don't suppose she would wear that (Fleming) outfit again so soon for her own daughter's christening...I guess we will just have to wait and see :)

Or, a nice Mauve, Lavender, Peach, Coral...it's summer, so she'll probably be choosing some summery color.

I dig those colours too, RachelD. I'd add something nice on her head. A pretty little hat or something like Máxima wore to Amalia and Alexia's christening.

I think Marie is going to be the center of attention as soon as she gets married. She is a breath of fresh air in the palace. She seems very genuine, just like Alexandra. I like her.

I dig those colours too, RachelD. I'd add something nice on her head. A pretty little hat or something like Máxima wore to Amalia and Alexia's christening.

if you look at Philip Treacy's website (he's the London millener favored by the Duchess of Cornwall, and others), he's got about a dozen perfect hats for Mary to wear. (I just can't figure out how to link to the exact hats I want to):flowers:

if you look at Philip Treacy's website (he's the London millener favored by the Duchess of Cornwall, and others), he's got about a dozen perfect hats for Mary to wear. (I just can't figure out how to link to the exact hats I want to):flowers:

Maybe she'll wear something like this :flowers: I love it, and I think it would be practical because it wouldn't obstruct Mary's face if she wears it like the model does, which would be good because then Lilleprinsesse would be able to see Mummy's face and not get scared :)

OT, but Philip Treacy has changed his site - it's much better (and current) now!

I'm not sure whether I like this hairpiece...it looks as if the piece belongs on some one else's head and not on the model who is wearing it almost like fill in the missing face!

Not criticising your taste JessRulz

Stellad

I'm not sure whether I like this hairpiece...it looks as if the piece belongs on some one else's head and not on the model who is wearing it almost like fill in the missing face!

Stellad

I think it blends in a bit too much with her hair color, you miss the details of the band.Thanks for the additional pictures MissSaga:flowers:

I think Marie is going to be the center of attention as soon as she gets married. She is a breath of fresh air in the palace. She seems very genuine, just like Alexandra. I like her.
Just like Alexandra you say...hmmm, I think not. But yes, Marie does seem lovely.

Stellad

No worries Stellad, each to his own ;) We don't have to wait that long anyway to see what Mary wears (and what Lilleprinsesse's name is!)

Bet Mary will think and rethink and rethink again her choice of fashion for the christening...something tailored and subtle would be nice. It looked like she dressed by committee last time!

So was the Fleming christening the first time Mary and Marie have met?

In public, yes.

However, this past Easter, Marie spent the holiday at Marselisborg with the family. Frederik, Mary, and Christian were there so if one were to guess, my answer would be, yes they might have met face to face prior to the Fleming christening. :flowers:

HER&NU :: HOT NEWS

Video with Mary and Fred walking in the park with Christian.
They both saw the paparazzies were there, they look pretty annoyed. :neutral:

Well why do they nedd the Pet officers to go for a walk inside Fredensborg? Or they did go out of the Palace? That was a public garden or a private one? Yes it seams that they saw paparazis but royal life is that!!

There is public access to the park around the castle - there are a few enclosed small 'gardens' close to the castle which are closed to the public all year except during July.

Ziggy is so cute running around like that! I thought it was funny how Fred would push Christian harder than walk behind- I wonder if that was Christian's request.

I noticed they didn't wave...even though we are voyeurs thanks to the paparazzi film, I don't think it's fair for these people to have every moment of their lives scrutinized like this.

Also, what's the deal with Mary's mukluk (?) boots?

it seemed like a very intense conversation in some parts, lots of words, no smiles... i don't know if it was before or after they saw the photographer.
loved seeing ziggy and the lilleprinc in his buggy certainly was enjoying the ride. i like the boots, it's a cool casual jean look (in the states anyway). i know there's alot of discussion on their "private lives" but one (?) photographer a discreet distance does not a disturbance make imo. i'd feel different if they were being "held hostage" and couldn't leave their house without a barrage of photographers harrassing them. but in their "reality" i'd expect to never have a "private moment" in public places, i'm sure i'd resent it at times but hey something has to even out the perks of the job.
with the big weekend coming up i'm sure a brisk family walk was good for the stress factor (wonder if they're still undecided on a name) btw fred sure looks good in his jeans.

it seemed like a very intense conversation in some parts, lots of words, no smiles... i don't know if it was before or after they saw the photographer.
loved seeing ziggy and the lilleprinc in his buggy certainly was enjoying the ride. i like the boots, it's a cool casual jean look (in the states anyway). i know there's alot of discussion on their "private lives" but one (?) photographer a discreet distance does not a disturbance make imo. i'd feel different if they were being "held hostage" and couldn't leave their house without a barrage of photographers harrassing them. but in their "reality" i'd expect to never have a "private moment" in public places, i'm sure i'd resent it at times but hey something has to even out the perks of the job.
with the big weekend coming up i'm sure a brisk family walk was good for the stress factor (wonder if they're still undecided on a name) btw fred sure looks good in his jeans.
No, they have decided on the name, or at least they had when they came out of the hospital. That's what Mary said :flowers:

well beeing a Royal is like that, they cannot have private momments in public places, they should know that and they should't be annoyed because of that, is paparazzi work and whithout that he could't see a lot of pictures we see here almoust every day! I don't think that they should matter about this! If I live near Fredensborg I would every day go for a walk in that beautiful Park to get to see Mary!!!!

:lol: :ROFLMAO:What was Frederik doing? You know if he shoved, or rather pushed, the stroller any harder the kid would have went flying down the road so fast Frederik would probably have had a hard time catching up.

Furthermore, he's lucky Christian didn't go flying into the bushes and as a result the stroller tipped over.:lol:

Thankfully Christian was so oblivious to what was happening... that his Dad likes push really hard and release, while his kid is sitting looking around while the world speeds past him at 90 miles an hour like what happened to [URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19088976?GT1=10056"]this[/URL] poor guy who was also oblivious. But it's not his fault.

I also do not think they were annoyed. If anything they looked as if they were having a deep conversation of some sort.

Thanks for posting the video.
I dont think they knew the paparazzies were around, or if they did they didnt seem to bothered about that. Ziggy the dog, full of energy. a nicevideo of the couple walking through the gardens of the palace & which litle Christian who obviously didnt know his father was let him go at times:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom