The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Commoner

Does any know if they are back from their honeymoon???

Old 06-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Fredrik will attend a meeting at Christiansborg Palace on wednesday. And Mary will make her royal debut on June 13 when she will attend a horse show in Silkeborg.
The couple will also attend the celebrations of prince Henriks 70th birthday on June 10 & 11.

So they should be back in Denmark by now...

De officielle pligter begynder for kronprinsens vedkommende onsdag formiddag, når han sammen med dronningen deltager i det ugentlige statsrådsmøde på Christiansborg Slot.

Mary overrækker pony-præmier
Torsdag aften er han og Mary med, når det er prins Henriks tur til at være i centrum i Tivolis koncertsal. Her fejres prinsens 70-års fødselsdag med en koncert for 500 inviterede gæster.

Selve fødselsdagen er dagen efter, den 11. juni, hvor prinsen og hans familie på Fredensborg Slot vækkes af Studentersangerne. Om aftenen fejres fødselsdagen med middag, taler og dans i Kuppelsalen.

Den ny kronprinsesse får sin officielle debut to dage senere, søndag den 13., når hun skal overrække præmier ved DM i ridebanespringning for ponyryttere i Silkeborg.

Old 06-07-2004, 03:38 PM
Heir Apparent

I can´t believe it, that they have managed it, that we didn´t get a single pic of them of their honeymoon! When they start with their Royal duties again, then almost 1 month went by since the wedding! When I think of the "Mary-hype" then...unbelievable
Old 06-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 7th, 2004 - 1:38 pm
I can´t believe it, that they have managed it, that we didn´t get a single pic of them of their honeymoon!
that's true, lena! they really did it perfectly this time...

will they announce where was their honneymoon after they come?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

hopefully! I´m curious :P
Old 06-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Aristocracy

Monday 7.june at about 16:00 (4pm) Crown Princess Mary was photographed in front of her new home at Kancellihuset - some suitcases were taken into the house - then Mary was off again in the Landrover she has been driving for a long time - according to this article

BT - Frederik og Mary er hjemme igen - af Bodil Cath. - 8. juni 2004 kl. 00:30
Old 06-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Commoner

thanks for the info :-)
I look forward to some photos if any are ever published or found :-)

Its very true, that they did it so well as nothing was released and more importantly, they managed a honeymoon all to themselves :-)
Old 06-08-2004, 02:02 AM
Royal Highness

Mary didn't look all that too tanned ... so, any guesses to where they might have been ?

And her face looks a bit more filled in again .... glad about that ..... she looked to me slightly on the dreadfully thin side at her wedding (yuh know all that stress).
Old 06-08-2004, 06:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

the first photo of Mary at home!

in copenhagen
Old 06-08-2004, 06:39 AM
Nobility

I think their honeymoon was spent in Africa, somewhere around the Victoria Falls.

Old 06-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Majesty

mary looks so tired... what happened to her?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-08-2004, 10:05 AM
Commoner

Maybe the jet lag...
Old 06-08-2004, 10:23 AM
Nobility

Did anyone in the US receive their wedding DVD from Billed-Bladet yet?

I think Mary looks very tan, if you compare this to her porcelain wedding-day look!
Old 06-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Serene Highness

Hmm, is she looking a little puffy? Maybe pregnant?
Old 06-08-2004, 02:03 PM
Aristocracy

I just received the stamps & first day covers of the Danish Royal wedding. Shipping was free and the stamps are a beautiful and inexpensive souvenir. Here's the link in case anyone is interested:

http://www.stamps.postdanmark.dk/def...en_english.asp

kirsten
Old 06-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Courtier

I swear I think Mary gets more beautiful every time I see her. Those wedding stamps are gorgeous! :o
Old 06-08-2004, 02:24 PM
Nobility

June 8, 2004 - TV 2

Royal Newlyweds Home Again

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary have arrived in Denmark after their honeymoon. Allegedly, they arrived yesterday to greet Prince Joachim happy birthday. Joachim had his family with him to Fredensborg Castle where he celebrated the day by having lunch with Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik.

The Crown Prince couple now resides in the Kancelli House and the daily duties are already beginning: Wednesday at 10:30am, Crown Prince Frederik is attending a meeting of Ministers of State. Mary begins her new work on Sunday as she will be presenting prices at the Danish Championship in pony show jumping in Silkeborg, Jutland. It is still uncertain where the honeymoon was held, but according to the daily newspaper B. T. Mary who is usually very white in her complexion has gained some colour. The Crown Princess was seen on Monday around 4:00pm nearby Amalienborg Castle.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Courtier

By the way, whether Mary looks "puffy" or not probably doesn't mean she's pregnant. I mean, maybe she is, but I've never heard of any woman getting noticably puffier within like a month due to pregnancy. She probably just gained back a few pounds (thank goodness) because she was't really doing too much exercise (honeymoons are for relaxing ya know :P ) and she didn't have to deal with wedding stress anymore. I hope she is pregnant though; that would make everyone so happy.
~Kathleen
Old 06-08-2004, 11:10 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by anna@Jun 7th, 2004 - 5:58 pm
Monday 7.june at about 16:00 (4pm) Crown Princess Mary was photographed in front of her new home at Kancellihuset - some suitcases were taken into the house - then Mary was off again in the Landrover she has been driving for a long time - according to this article

BT - Frederik og Mary er hjemme igen - af Bodil Cath. - 8. juni 2004 kl. 00:30
what would be their address at their new home at Kancellihuset ??
Old 06-09-2004, 04:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen of Portugal@Jun 9th, 2004 - 4:10 am
what would be their address at their new home at Kancellihuset ??*
HRH Crownprince Frederik and HRH Crownprincess Mary's new address
in the public register :

Kancellihuset, Slottet
3480 FREDENSBORG