Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 2: May - October 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks stunning!! Very nice dress and I also thought hat she had gained some weight. It suits her well and she looks very relaxed..Even her smile has changed..:)
I loved all the photos!! I hope we will see more tomorrow!!

I like it too! Wouldn't have expected her to wear something like this actually.

Yes, Mary lookes lovely! Very natural and relaxed, and it's nice to see that she's put on a little weight too - she looks much more sparkling in her appearance now. Thanks yall for the great pictures! :flower:

Thanks the pics are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't like a lot Mary dress but she look happy :woot: :woot: :woot:

Frederik and Mary look relaxed and happy. Mary looks lovely and Frederik equally as handsome. :flower:

Frederik looks much healthier too, compared to earlier this year. Guess he was a stressed out groom.

Great pictures!!

I agree Fred and Mary look happy/relaxed. I like Mary's dress, it suits her very well.

Thanks for sharing :flower:

does any-one know who made/designed Mary's dress ?

Maybe Danish design Heart Made by Julie Fagerholt as Mary wears alot of her designs.

It´s a nice dress but I am not liking the baubles or whatever they are.

I really really like this outfit, a lot!!

IMO she looks just gorgeous in it, sweet and pretty (she doesn't often look sweet... probably because she was always too nervous before).

Thank god she didn't wear what she wore at Benedikte's b-day (that black combo... wasn't too successful that one).

Pat on the back to Mary!!!! You look stunning girlie! :flower: :flower:

BT has a short clip of the royals going to the concert (I think that's where they're going). Go to www.bt.dk . One the first page, go below the picture of Henrik and QM (and guards etc) and there's the modem speeds... click on one.

And go here for Jyllands Posten's clip. Though I think it's the same one as BT's.

Hope it works!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crownprince Frederik and Crownprincess Mary were among the greeting persons at Fredensborg palace this morning of Prince Henrik's birthday 11.june - a choir singing, canons saluting, people "hurra"ing ....

tv2 article , tv2 photoseries

I wish she would wear less beige and white and more darker colors like a dark green or blue. They look better on her.

Dennism  Posted: Jun 11th, 2004 - 10:05 am

I wish she would wear less beige and white and more darker colors like a dark green or blue. They look better on her.
I agree with you Dennism. However I think Mary's wardrobe is being designed by the Grand Dame herself who is reputed to have a unique mind. So ... sorry .. its a matter of patience to wait out the time for Mary to find her own style without too much meddling from above. ;)

King Christian  Posted: Jun 11th, 2004 - 11:22 am
Dennism  Posted: Jun 11th, 2004 - 10:05 am
I agree with you Dennism. However I think Mary's wardrobe is being designed by the Grand Dame herself who is reputed to have a unique mind. So ... sorry .. its a matter of patience to wait out the time for Mary to find her own style without too much meddling from above.
ACTUALLY .... I just changed my mind.

These 'plain' dresses of Mary is her master-stroke to set herself apart from her mother-in-law and sister-in-law and aunt-in-law who wear multi-coloured outfits.

Hm, I react here like Dennis in the Victoria-threads...I L :heart: VE EVERYTHING WHAT MARY WEARS. Yes, really, so far there wasn´t an single outfit which I disliked (I even liked the one at princess Benedicte´s birthday party in the Tivoli).
And the dress from yesterday-> :woot: -> just great! She looked a bit like an egyptian Queen.
And both look so happy and so much in love-wonderful. Ok, enough praising for today, now I can start again to be cynical. ;)

Multi-colored is fine too but be plain in different colors. I mean the greens and blues. I just think that the beige and white is rather boring. But maybe she is trying to set herself apart.

She looks great!
I like the necklace with the dress also. I wonder how she is adjusting to the new life?

Apparently, she's wearing jewellery from Marianne Dulong again (like her earrings for her wedding). Loooooove pearls and Dulong seems to use it a bit, so I approve!! :lol:

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 11th, 2004 - 12:07 pm
(I even liked the one at princess Benedicte´s birthday party in the Tivoli).
Really?? :p

But all in all, I love her wardrobe!

I don't like the combination of the necklace and the tiara. I think that they are each individually nice, but they shouldn't be paired. That being said I love the color of the dress and the design. She looks really nice, gorgeous.

Did mary get a tiara from frederik i mean the one from his grandmother, hasn''t mary got to tiaras to i from queen and henrik and the one from frederik or am i wrong about this.
billie-jo

Can some one tell me how many tiaras does mary get?
billie-jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom