The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-13-2011, 03:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wonderful event at the castle of Hohenzollern at 950 yera of history:

Exposition au château Hohenzollern » Noblesse & Royautés

Old 05-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

Royal Musings: The Prince and Princess of Hohenzollern welcome Bild into their home

Old 10-20-2011, 06:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Death of Princess Maria Antonia née Hohenzollern

Royal Musings: Royal Death: Maria Antonia Countess von Waldburg zu Wolfegg u Waldsee

HSH Princess Maria Antonia of Hohenzollern has died age 95.
She was born at Sigmaringen on 19 February 1921, the elder of twin daughters of Friedrich, Prince of Hohenzollern, and Princess Margarete [who was the daughter of the last King of Saxony, Friedrich August III, and Archduchess Luise of Austria (Tuscany)].
Princess Maria Antonia married HIllH Count Heinrich von Waldburg zu Wolfegg und Waldsee in 1942 and had ten children.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Florence von Preussen, daughter of Prince Nicholas of Prussia

Mail Online with picture (scroll down)

Florrie is Nick's girl net door

It will certainly be convenient should she ever need a cup of sugar. For slender Guinness heiress Princess Florence von Preussen has just bought a terraced house in Chelsea next door to her new boyfriend, City banker Nick Kinder.

Florrie, 27, a stylist for OKA, the upmarket furniture store owned by Samantha Cameron’s mother, Viscountess Astor, sold a Kensington flat she shared with her sister to buy a property of her own.

And while she waits for builders to finish renovations to her new home, Florrie, who as I revealed started dating Nick after her four-year relationship with tax exile Nat Rothschild ended this year, is staying at her beau’s place.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Prince Carl Alexander of Hohenzollern married, as his third wife, to Corinna Nehemie on 22 February 2012 at Las Vegas.

Prince Carl Alexander, 41, is the son of the late Prince Emanuel of Hohenzollern and of Princess Katharina of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach. He has previously been married to Angela Stölzle from 1991 to 1997 and to Azlet Temurowski for six weeks in 2002.
Corinna is 21 and she is native from Congo.

Hohenzollern
Eurohistory: The Audacity of It All!
Carl Alexander Prinz von Hohenzollern heiratet Kongo-Corinna - Royals - Bild.de

Last year it was announced that Carl Alexander was going to marry to a woman called Maya Sonya (whose surname is unknown), but apparently the marriage didn't take place.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:22 AM
Administrator

"Prince Gaga"

The article from the Bild.de link isn't promising - the headline is "Such Nice Tits"
...and look who's behind it all...

edited translation:

Typical "Prince Gaga". He had forgotten to bring the wedding rings...
About his new wife, Prince Carl Alexander said: "Corinna is so loving...she has such nice tits."

And what does Corinna love about Alex?
"His name is the most beautiful thing he has."

"The wedding is the first time a coloured [sic] member has joined the German aristocracy."

The witness to the wedding and its arranger was none other than...Frederic Prinz von Anhalt (aka Robert Lichtenberg, husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor).
He is quoted as saying "Alexander needs a girl who takes him as he is. And Mindy's greatest wish was to be a real princess. [So] I've merged the two. "

Sonya, Alex's 2011 bride-to-be-who-never-was, is described by Bild.de as a "coloured thong model".

or

v The Wedding Party, looking cozy
HSH Prince Carl Alexander von Hohenzollern, Corinna, Frederic von Anhalt
The thumbnail image is a cropped portion of a larger photograph.
Attached Images

Old 02-25-2012, 12:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Such a romantic couple
Old 02-25-2012, 06:23 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
...and look who's behind it all...
Oh, yes, I've noticed who is the "organizer" of such a marriage, but I've preferred to skate over it...

I wonder how long will this union last; hopefully longer than his second marriage
Old 02-25-2012, 06:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe she married him only to get the US citizenship?
Old 03-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Heir Apparent

He apparently believes as soon as he gets his new wife pregnant, and he says he is working hard on that, he will be able to live in the Schloss. His cousin the Furst disagrees.

Royal Musings: Carl Alexander has some explaining to do
Old 03-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Serene Highness

I don't know but I'm happy prince Carl Von Hohenzollern found love but why in her and she wears a tiara from Claire's. I feel like she is just using him for his princely status because right now I can't see Corinna as a princess. I just got a negative vibe when I saw the the German prince with his new bride get married at a chapel in las Vegas. I don't even think marriages at that chapel are valid plus marriages there don't last very long. Yet they are such a strange couple and the prince should find a more Nobel dignified lady whose title as princess could suit her. I don't even think this marriage will last and I don't even think it's true love.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I doubt that she loves him; it looks like she married him only because of his princely title.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Serene Highness

Let's just say Carl Alexander is not the brightest crayon in the box.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Aristocracy

Carl Alexander is not an American citizen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Maybe she married him only to get the US citizenship?
Carl Alexander comes from a junior branch of the family. Grew up in Hechingen. Parents divorced. Not much money, no real property. Sister had baby out of wedlock before marrying the father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandduchess24 View Post
I don't know but I'm happy prince Carl Von Hohenzollern found love but why in her and she wears a tiara from Claire's. I feel like she is just using him for his princely status because right now I can't see Corinna as a princess. I just got a negative vibe when I saw the the German prince with his new bride get married at a chapel in las Vegas. I don't even think marriages at that chapel are valid plus marriages there don't last very long. Yet they are such a strange couple and the prince should find a more Nobel dignified lady whose title as princess could suit her. I don't even think this marriage will last and I don't even think it's true love.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Serene Highness

That whole wedding is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, Royal wanna bees is all I see.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Marie Louise of Prussia has delivered the 'Woman With Heart' 2012 Award to
Maria Pineda on March 8, 2012 in Marbella, Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 04-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Serene Highness

It's all over.

Royal Musings: It's Over: Carl Alexander & Corinna
Old 04-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
LOL, they beat the Kardashians record.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Oh, my.
The blog entry, if true, is rather unflattering portrayal of the two, isn't it?
Old 04-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Royal Musings: Corinna only wanted to be a princess

With friends like Robert Lichtenberg, aka Frederic von Anhalt, you shouldn't really expect too much.
However if you are a woman with a bit of money and always wanted to be a "princess" it sounds as if he is your go to guy and can make all the arrangements for you. Like wise if you are a prince of a guy but without an actual title to back it up he can probably find some nice German princess to adopt you so you can take "Prince von X" as a surname and then like Robert you can move to the USA and pass yourself off as the real thing. You might even find a rich older movie star to marry you and support you.

Tags
brandenburg, funeral, german royalty, germany, hohenzollern, house of hohenzollern, prussia, wedding