Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither I believe that this journalist this one informed of if the Princess has liked it or not the photo. I believe that the photo does not matter for her , bacause if was that she would not dress bikini.

I completely agree. If the quote was true one could get the impression that Letizia still believes in Santa Claus (= her picture not being taken by paparazzi when wearing a bikini, even in an isolated area) and I don't think she does, after all that has happened during the past three years.

An interesting article (look for section Dona Letizia) from Elmundo mentioned that the pictures of Letizia in bikini were taken at the beginning of the King's Cup. The paparazzis hided their boat, walked 4 hours until finding a cliff (a lot of hard work :)) and took the pictures with powerful telephoto lens.

- EL MUNDO | Suplemento cronica 616 - La otra crónica

I beleive that it's a lot of fuss over nothing, except that the intimity of the Reina and the Princess had been rob.

More juridically I think it's a true delictual action because the Queen and the Princess were on board of the Fortuna or of the Somny, i.e. in a private property and it's exactly as a breaking and entering !

I completely agree. If the quote was true one could get the impression that Letizia still believes in Santa Claus (= her picture not being taken by paparazzi when wearing a bikini, even in an isolated area) and I don't think she does, after all that has happened during the past three years.

If someone follows these forums and follows a lot of information of the press it comes to the conclusion from that one can entrust little in what they say. The yellow press does a great business with the Princess, and bigger when it is the polemic more they win. Again and again, they say easily verifiable lies, because they are not informed. They speak and think, but often they do it without having a minimal previous information. It leads them to lying and cheating the people. If they lie in things that anyone can verify in spite of looking for it in Internet, what they will not lie with things that cannot be verified. The journalist who writes this one article was writing before on the Royal Family in a serious magazine, but this magazine reduced personal and remained without work. Unfortunately, to survive she approached the yellow press ... and from there her information they can be stuffy.

On the other hand, I have the impression of which Majorca always has been a nest of vipers. Some of them want to approach the Royal Family, or presume to be nearby, when it is not true. With Letizia they have two problems and are slightly clever. The first problem is that it looks like a faithful person to which always have been faithful and supports removed that they approach for interest. On the other hand they are afraid of her because she has the control of the future.

LOS ‘CORSARIOS’ BAILARON PARA LA REINA EN UNA GALA BENÉFICA EN FAVOR DE LOS ENFERMOS DE ALZHEIMER

THE 'CORSAIRS' DANCED FOR THE QUEEN IN A CHARITABLE SHOW IN FAVOR OF THE PATIENTS OF ALZHEIMER

Dona Sofía, who was dressing a blouse and a trousers of white color and quoit stamped with flowers, came accompanied by the princess Alia of Jordan and for Tatiana Ratchild and her husband, the doctor Froucheau, with whom she was in the morning sailing in the ship Somni.

Photos
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/08/17/reina-concierto/imgs/reina-sofia1a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/08/17/reina-concierto/imgs/reina-sofia2a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/08/17/reina-concierto/imgs/reina-sofia3a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/08/17/reina-concierto/imgs/reina-sofia4a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/08/17/reina-concierto/imgs/reina-sofia5a.jpg

More juridically I think it's a true delictual action because the Queen and the Princess were on board of the Fortuna or of the Somny, i.e. in a private property and it's exactly as a breaking and entering !

Don't think so. QS & L were outside on a yacht, in open waters and the paparazzi were somewere else, making use of the best photo lenses around. It's not that they entered private property, eg a garden or even a house to take these shots. So if Letizia did not want photos in a bikini she wouldn't have worn one and if she did not want these intimate photos with Queen Sofia she would have chosen a less exposed position on the yacht because she knows that almost everywhere she goes there is the possibility of pararazzi shots being taken. The possible cash-in is motivation enough for those guys!

Last edited:
And being a journalist she should know best, pleeeease.

guys you are so clever in revealing letizia's plan for being photographed in bikini.!!!!!!!you know she was so desperate to being photographed in bikini after knowing all CP's have one,so she planed it and exposed herself.i just couldn't understand how she could stand not being photographed in bikini for 3years.

You are most welcome to discuss Letizia's, or any other Royal's bikini, but do so in the right place.

This thread is for summer vacations.
The thread for swimsuits can be found here

Does this mean that (as usual :cool: ) Elena is with her sister and bro-in-law + kids while Jaime stays away?

'Cuz according to the latest info, the Infantas are with their families in Montenegro and Jaime is still in Palma...:rolleyes:

Does this mean that (as usual :cool: ) Elena is with her sister and bro-in-law + kids while Jaime stays away?

'Cuz according to the latest info, the Infantas are with their families in Montenegro and Jaime is still in Palma...:rolleyes:

Do they have some couple problem?? because it's weird that her husband stays in palma whereas the rest of the family is gone!!

I am newly approved for posting and say hello to all. I enjoy looking at the photos of the Spanish Royal Family because they seem like such real people. Thank you for all the many photos and articles that have been shared. I am in USA and we do not have so much information on them here that is available in Spain of course.

I have this question about Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe. I do not know if this is the correct place to post and would welcome be pointed in the better place if this is not it.

I see them so happy on their summer vacation and with their beautiful two girls. I wonder will they have more children right away. I think Prince Felipe must want the little boy not for the reason of the monarchy but like all men want that they have the little boy.

Are the royals allowed to use the birth controls or must they follow the strict Catholic protocols? Does anyone know this answer? They would be such the good example for devout Catholics that struggle with this issue in much of the world I think.

Thank you.

Spouses often vacation apart, esp in the summer--if he wants to sail, eg , how could he take the little kids with him?

The Duke of Lugo was yesterday in the morning in the Somni, and they could travel to Montenegro in the evening. We do not know when they have travelled.

So the Infantas and families have gone to Montenegro? Where is Felipe and Letizia, are they with Letizia's family?

So the Infantas and families have gone to Montenegro? Where is Felipe and Letizia, are they with Letizia's family?

The Princes have been this week out of Majorca ... unknown destiny ... I read an information about that might come to an act this Saturday in Palma, but it is not confirmed.

i love see the queen, but some times her fabrics for her clothes let me a litle in dout... but always a wonderful women.

And being a journalist she should know best, pleeeease.

She surely knows according to the same article. Duke only had half of her friends' quotes. The second half mentioned that as a former journalist, Letizia is conscious that it's very difficult to maintain the privacy as a public personage, mainly with the present advanced technology used by the media which allows to take pictures from a distance of kilometers.
I was more interested at how the pictures were taken than the friends' quotes. Who knows if these friends even exist or not.

Good to see the Infantas on the beach. Cristina has an athletic body. The sisters have really good genes!! No wonder the SRF will be one of the most photographed families in the future w/ those beautiful kids (of course they'll being photographed now) ;):lol:

Where is Felipe and Letizia, are they with Letizia's family?

I don't think they are with Letizia's family, maybe with Felipe's friends and their wives. Those two weeks have been the real vacation for them the last couple of years. They went to places they wanted to go without being photographed.
Erika was the one who usually spent summer vacations with the parents or grandparents. This summer must be extremely difficult for the family.

I don't think they are with Letizia's family, maybe with Felipe's friends and their wives. Those two weeks have been the real vacation for them the last couple of years. They went to places they wanted to go without being photographed.
Erika was the one who usually spent summer vacations with the parents or grandparents. This summer must be extremely difficult for the family.

Really 1 week last Saturday the Princes were in the Foundation Miro in Majorca.;)

Yes, the certain thing is that the Family of the princess has remained a bit alone these vacations. For what I have seen the tv Paloma was working, at least until August 15, because the press chases her to ask on the photos of her daughter in bikini.

I think you missed the 2nd part of the quote from the so called friends.

Really 1 week last Saturday the Princes were in the Foundation Miro in Majorca.;)

I was talking about the last couple of years. Don't think they will be back for the act this Saturday, more of the press' wishful thinking.

I was talking about the last couple of years. Don't think they will be back for the act this Saturday, more of the press' wishful thinking.

Pardon, I had dealt badly. It is not an innovation of two years ago, the Prince for many years goes away a week of calm trip, the same thing the King does.;)

Today we will see if this news was correct or not, normally the Princes have to adapt their vacations to their commitments.

Pardon, I had dealt badly. It is not an innovation of two years ago, the Prince for many years goes away a week of calm trip, the same thing the King does.;)

Today we will see if this news was correct or not, normally the Princes have to adapt their vacations to their commitments.

I didn't say it was new the last two years. I know the Prince (when he was single) was often on trips in the summer after the regatta competitions (actually I mentioned it in the other thread too). The King hasn't been seen since Monday last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom