Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the problem on that, I remember seeing Victoria Federica like that being much older than Irene is now
I would love to see Leo like that:wub:

Irene urdangarin is very beautiful and has the precious eyes and a as blond hair as Miguel who seems white sometimes.

Thank you for the great pics crisiñaki. I love how playful Iñaki is with the kids. He seems like a really awesome father/uncle.

Some news of the prince of asturias?? are they still in Mallorca?

OMG! Cristina and Elena look great!! What a natural, normal looking family. They are so graceful, natural--they are so close. They seem to get along wonderfully. Cristina, as always, looks wonderful!!!!

the princess cristina has a wonderful body even after 4 kids!! she's really beautiful and with her handsome husband they seems really happt!! they are a wonderful family as well!!

mallorcadiario.com

Queen Doña Sofía will attend this Thursday 16 of August to the Auditórium de Palma to enjoy the spectacle of dance in charge of the darcer Angel Corella to benefit of the Foundation Queen Sofía

They are such a nice family. They never mind the press taking pictures of their private life. They know being royal is not just tking the good things. I love to see all the pictures of them and they look so relaxed and happy! The girls are lovely and Letizia looks beautiful like always.

Oh, no!!... Another season of horrid flowered shorts!...
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/SEEGER_00187773.jpg

Does anyone know what's the beach they went to? It doesn't seem to be a very crowded one, as most of the places in Palma are... At least, it doesn't seem they were harassed by onlookers, although they're with a huge party of friends.

Are we still on for the short-burning rampage we were planning last year?:cool::lol:

I love him, but his taste in swimsuits is the worst EVER:eek::ROFLMAO:

is amaizing arrived from vacation and see sucht wonderful photos. thatnks to al...

Irene is still very small and, particularly in Europe, it is common to see little ones wearing only a bathing suit bottom. As has been mentioned, Victoria Federica has been photographed like that - in fact, I have also seen photos of Princess Victoria of Sweden as a very small girl swimming with nothing on!

I love those pictures of the family at the beach. The people nearby didn't seem to be bothered by their presence, were they in a group with them or do people just not mind that members of the royal family are there? Cristina and Iñaki are so close to their kids, and the kids just adore them. I especially love seeing Irene with her Daddy, she's definately a Daddy's Girl and has him wrapped around her little finger. I bet he can't wait until she starts dating.:rolleyes:
Irene's such a cute little girl, I think that she certainly the most blonde of the children in the family, even Miguel. She's very cute and chubby, and she has a little bit of curls in her hair too. I really have fallen in love with this family, and Froilan and Victoria, and of course Leonor and Baby Sofia!!!

Irene is still very small and, particularly in Europe, it is common to see little ones wearing only a bathing suit bottom. As has been mentioned, Victoria Federica has been photographed like that - in fact, I have also seen photos of Princess Victoria of Sweden as a very small girl swimming with nothing on!

Yeah. Nothing strange in that! When a little girl is a little girl..she has NOTHING to show, so it's not wrong to go...topless, to say it in some way. I , myself used to bath like Irene does today...until six years old or so. :cool:

Vanesa.

Slightly bigger pics:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/24206172.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/24206173.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/24206175.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/24206176.jpg

I can totally imagine their husbands with their ears red :cool::D
These four royal women (Rosario, Alia, Cristina, Elena) are really close, very good friends and their husbands are quite close amongst themselves as well, a very good "royal" group of true friends, not for being family or for being convenient, just people who like each other and enjoy each other's company:)

No trubbles, it's very frequent to see little baby girl with only a bikin bathining suit bottom. Nobody is saying nothing against that.:flowers:
May be, we can imagine the reflexions of the tabloïds, but even if this kind of journalism is the archetype of the stupidity, they can't say nothin about that whithout to be ridiculous.

Diario de Mallorca - Doña Sofía presidirá ´Corsario´, una gala artística organizada por la Fundación Hispania

Doña Sofía will preside ´Corsario´, an artistic gala organized by the Hispania Foundation

Doña Sofía has accepted the presidency of honor of the gala, that will take place Thursday in the Auditòrium de Palma to benefit of the Foundation Queen Sofía, created in 1977 and with beneficial and cultural character

The international dancer Angel Corella, with a foundation with his name dedicated to foment the art of the classic dance facilitating means to the dancers who do not have the resources necessary to follow ahead with their formation, is one of the artists who will participate in the spectacle, that will begin ten at night.

It seems it's not only Letizia who wears bikini...
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

SCANDAL: the Infantas now also wear bikini... it must be Letizia's guilt, of course. The strict protocol some people evoked last week seems to have changed... Letizia is such a bad influence... :D :D

You are totally right, What an horrible vew ! Infantas in bikini and more on a public beach!!! I had never saw that since the maja desnuda of Goya ! - and it was not una Infanta but the Duchess of Alba -

It's absolutly sure, it's the Letizia's fault ! What a so bad influence, this plebeyan Princess have on the Princesses of the Blood!! The worts cataplum that I never can imagine !!!!:D:D:D

It seems it's not only Letizia who wears bikini...

SCANDAL: the Infantas now also wear bikini... it must be Letizia's guilt, of course. The strict protocol some people evoked last week seems to have changed... Letizia is such a bad influence... :D :D

The difference is that Letizia makes a big deal of everything. She wants to be the center of attention and she is the CP. The infantas are who they are...princesses from the day they were born. Additionally, they look healthy and wonderful in their bikini. Letizia is not a bad influence, even if only sarcastic, Letizia lives in a world of her own. I don't think the Infantas need to follow Letizia. They seem to be pretty content on their own. Look at their faces when they are together...then look at their faces, especially Cristina, when near Letizia...yes, she is a bad influence.

The difference is that Letizia [...] wants to be the center of attention
That's an interesting perspective... she wants to be the center of attentions, so she avoids the crowded beaches and only puts a bikini in a private beach... that makes sense to me.

I feel much more relieved now, thanks!... For a moment, I even thought that wearing a bikini was a normal thing!

Poison always poison!:lol: The press have the brief memory, and does not remember that the same photos of the Infantas published last year.:lol:

The Princess does not need to do anything in order that the press chases her and overwhelms her .... possibly she would be happy if she did not have always a heap of paparazzi and journalists analyzing up to the last one of her movements. They turn her even into protagonist of topics that do not have any relation with her. She is very discreet, occupies her place ... and it is not her fault that her alone presence catches so many attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom