The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-29-2007, 02:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCE FELIPE AND PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN VISIT AN ART GALLERY IN PALMA DE MALLORCA

London Features International Ltd

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Old 08-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Heir Apparent

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007...na-real2-a.jpg
Only on this one photo they looks happy but reserve specially Urdangarins.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81 View Post
I am just asking a question, so please don't think I am implying anything, but could Cristina be jealous of all the attention shown to the Princley family especially to Leonor. Irene is just a little older then Leonor but there are a lot of people who compare the two and find Irene lacking next to Leonor. Maybe Cristina is just tired of all of that and is maybe a little jealous and misses her brother??? I don't know, this is purely speculation.
Thats no way,it has nothing to do with jealousy about all the attention felipe's family is getting.This problem between them was a long time ago before leonor was born.And how old is Cristina? She's a grown up woman. Misses her brother? Pleaseee.I saw this a longggggggggg time agooooooooo.The only problem is that i don't know whats going on there.LOL
Old 08-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007...na-real2-a.jpg
Only on this one photo they looks happy but reserve specially Urdangarins.
I like that one, everybody looks relaxed

some slightly bigger pics:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...R_00188469.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...R_00188473.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...00188468-1.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...R_00188477.jpg

(Seeger-Press, use them as you please but don't steal my bandwidth)
Old 08-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva View Post
Thats no way,it has nothing to do with jealousy about all the attention felipe's family is getting.This problem between them was a long time ago before leonor was born.And how old is Cristina? She's a grown up woman. Misses her brother? Pleaseee.I saw this a longggggggggg time agooooooooo.The only problem is that i don't know whats going on there.LOL
What but grace does to me of everything is that if you do not speak of Cristina you do not have anything to say in the forum
Old 08-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Irene, a doll in the beach

Irene, una muñeca en la playa
Old 08-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica View Post
What but grace does to me of everything is that if you do not speak of Cristina you do not have anything to say in the forum
Look Who's Talking!!
Old 08-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Irene, a doll in the beach

Irene, una muñeca en la playa
Thanks lula for the pics!
I just wanna hug and kiss irene, she's too damn cute!
Old 08-29-2007, 05:20 PM
Royal Highness

Frist thanks so much for all the pics, but special for this ( sorry i am a lover shoses).
Letizia is amazing, very happy and very fresch. her dress is a litle short, but she have a nice legs so is no problem at all,after all: what is good is for be seen.
Cristina give some ugly looks to letizia but what hell, many women in the same famely have to exist some jealousy is more than natural, but in the end every pass. we can not forget that they are a famely just like us, and every one have problems. so let they be, that in the end all gone stay just fine
Old 08-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Is this from today? OMG, let's hope they did not expect photographers as it's like going from looking great yesterday eve back to sloppy again. How weired. I thought yesterday Letzia looked gorgeous with a simple but effective make up and a nice hair style. Is it too much to ask to transfer this look into the next day as it doesn't look like too much effort and but perfectly suitable even for less formal days. Unfortunately, today she looks as unstyled and stressed out as usual during these vacations, showing off again these dreadful white pants
Old 08-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

she doesn't look as tanned as she looked yesterday
Old 08-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Duke, official act, private visit in vacations ... this is the difference... They are of vacations, do not have to be obsessed with their appearance 24 hours to the day, 365 days a year. It is necessary to differentiate what is their public life, of what they are their private activities.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
LA FAMILIA REAL PONE FIN A SUS VACACIONES DE VERANO CON UNA CENA OFICIAL EN MALLORCA

The REAL FAMILY ENDS HER VACATIONS OF SUMMER WITH an OFFICIAL diner IN MALLORCADoña Letizia retook with this appointment her obligations like Princess of Asturias after her loss by maternidad29 AUGUST 2007 the Kings, Princes de Asturias and the Dukes of Palm finalized yesterday officially their vacations of summer with the traditional diner of goodbye in which they acted again like hosts of the main political authorities, religious and military of the Balearic islands.

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 08-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Duke, official act, private visit in vacations ... this is the difference... They are of vacations, do not have to be obsessed with their appearance 24 hours to the day, 365 days a year. It is necessary to differentiate what is their public life, of what they are their private activities.
I understand that lula, but it's like two different persons. Yesterday gorgeous looking with a simple styling that could be done every day - at least when there are cameras around - and looking tan; all this has gone over night, she looks pale and stressed. Weird.

Don't get me wrong, there are royals around who use tons of make up whenever they go public because they look shocking without. Letizia has never done that and doesn't need that - some basics will do, as shown yesterday. But going public, no matter if private or not because as soon as there are cameras she's seen as a royal - without any styling at all - I don't know any woman who does that, least at all a princess.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

I am still Duke without understanding you.

The Royal Family is of VACATIONS, they are in private activities. It is normal that they dress of sport or that they do not make up. The Kings of Jordan in Italy, the Queen of Denmark in France ... in general the royalty acquires a comfortable way of life in their vacations. With few exceptions the majority of the photos of this forum, they are photos of private activities.

I do not believe that any member of the royalty passes their vacations thinking if is going to go to some place and is going to have or not some paparazzi to do a photo. If the Princess of Asturias was thinking this way she would be the whole day dressed in suit, shoes of heel high and totally make up ... in the ship ... in the beach ... of walk along the city ... of dinner with the friends...

The Balearic Islands and specially Majorca and Ibiza are the paradise of the paparazzi in summer, there are dozens of paparazzi, go where you go, do do it, there can be a photo.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Yesterday gorgeous looking with a simple styling that could be done every day - at least when there are cameras around - and looking tan; all this has gone over night, she looks pale and stressed. Weird.

Don't get me wrong, there are royals around who use tons of make up whenever they go public because they look shocking without. Letizia has never done that and doesn't need that - some basics will do, as shown yesterday. But going public, no matter if private or not because as soon as there are cameras she's seen as a royal - without any styling at all - I don't know any woman who does that, least at all a princess.
I think she looked fine; and a lot of women go out in casual clothes.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Royal Highness

So do we not get to see the kids anymore this summer?
Old 08-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Courtier

Talking

Quote:
I am still Duke without understanding you.

The Royal Family is of VACATIONS, they are in private activities. It is normal that they dress of sport or that they do not make up. The Kings of Jordan in Italy, the Queen of Denmark in France ... in general the royalty acquires a comfortable way of life in their vacations. With few exceptions the majority of the photos of this forum, they are photos of private activities.

I do not believe that any member of the royalty passes their vacations thinking if is going to go to some place and is going to have or not some paparazzi to do a photo. If the Princess of Asturias was thinking this way she would be the whole day dressed in suit, shoes of heel high and totally make up ... in the ship ... in the beach ... of walk along the city ... of dinner with the friends...

The Balearic Islands and specially Majorca and Ibiza are the paradise of the paparazzi in summer, there are dozens of paparazzi, go where you go, do do it, there can be a photo.

You forget Letizia will never go anywhere without trying to look her best. She looks terrible in those pictures. We don't expect her to be in heels all the time, but she just does not look good.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Is this from today? OMG, let's hope they did not expect photographers as it's like going from looking great yesterday eve back to sloppy again. How weired. I thought yesterday Letzia looked gorgeous with a simple but effective make up and a nice hair style. Is it too much to ask to transfer this look into the next day as it doesn't look like too much effort and but perfectly suitable even for less formal days. Unfortunately, today she looks as unstyled and stressed out as usual during these vacations, showing off again these dreadful white pants
No, I think those are not from today, maybe those photos were taken when they attended a concert of Felipe's friend, or maybe before the concert - around that time, about two weeks ago I guess. The dinner pics were the last pics taken in this vacation.

I really like Letizia's LBD (Little Black Dress) in the dinner, it's so stylish yet looks simple & elegant. And it really is not that short, the length for me is alright, we only seen like 3 inches of her legs above the knee. And she's not the only princess who wore 3 inches above the knee dress, so why crucify her for that?

At first, I did not believe such rumors about the relationship of Letizia & Cristina, but there are more than 3 occassions that there are no interaction between the two, like the 2006 & 2007 vacation photoshoots, they could have at least smiled at each other. And then I've seen a video, it's in YouTube, where Letizia & Cristina did not greet each other yet Letizia greet (hug & kissed) Elena and the other guests. One of the few times that Cristina & Letizia interacted was during Erika's funeral and also Miguel's birthday in Barcelona last year. There's no doubt that Cristina loved her family so much, notice during the photosession this year how she separates from the group so they could have a family picture, just them and only them heheh. I don't know and I am not sure, but I think (only at the back of my mind) there might be some jealousy there.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
You forget Letizia will never go anywhere without trying to look her best. She looks terrible in those pictures. We don't expect her to be in heels all the time, but she just does not look good.
Disagree. Letizia often didn't wear makeups (except for lip gross) or spray her hair in private outings. The majority of women at her age look better in pictures with some makeups. Thus I don't see she being obsessed with her look as you claimed.
I see both Felipe and her quite relaxed in the pictures. Of course, she probably would have looked better with some makeups around the eyes and sprayed her hair. I like Felipe's blue T-shirt, which looked great on him.