Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-22-2007, 09:34 PM
Courtier

The queen: A Super Grandmother
La Reina: Una superabuela

Old 08-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

She is a very devoted grandmother, indeed. Just look the pic where she is holding little Irene...Happiness shines in Queen's face.

Vanesa.

P.S: Psssttt! Did you notice how beatiful is Irene becoming day after day?

Old 08-22-2007, 10:52 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Infanta Cristina looks better now than when she was 20 years old! That's amazing...

Vanesa.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Both Elena and Cristina look amazing now, they have quite the bodies and look very stylish and sexy in whatever they wear
Old 08-23-2007, 12:22 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

I hope we get to see the Princes and their girls, before the summer ends, they're such a lovely family!
Old 08-23-2007, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks for the nice links and pics of the family's visit to Soller,
I've been there as well and went with that special train as a
child as well, so I know what big fun it is for children

Irene is too cute, running and being in her grandmother's arms,
and it's always wonderful to see how Inaki interacts with his
little nestling, so to say the baby of their family
Old 08-23-2007, 05:07 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
Thanks for the pictures!

Irene is wearing a Montenegro shirt. I bet her parents got it for her on their trip. She's getting tall and chubby, and I wish she'd get that pacifier out of her mouth!
Info more: Victoria Federica has Montenegro shirt too! It says Budva, Montenegro (with two pisces between). One little boy, who is with them, has the same shirt.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Royal Family in the Fortuna (It is a video of the photos of last week).

VIDEO

(Realeza)
hola.com - Vídeos del día
Old 08-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post
Yes! they are a lovely family i want to see the girls NOW!
Unfortunately I don't think that we'll see them soon! Holidays are pretty over and they stay away from the paparazzi!!! Felipe and Letizia enjoy their first holidays with their two beautiful girls far away the crowd!!

But anyway they're completely right!!! We'll see them to the Farewell dinner and in september for their return to work
Old 08-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Croatia is starting to be a very popular and VIP place to take holidays, first Fred and Mary, now the Infantas!
Old 08-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Courtier

Well we will have to wait up to the sofi's presentation to the "Virgen de Atocha"
Old 08-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
Both Elena and Cristina look amazing now, they have quite the bodies and look very stylish and sexy in whatever they wear
I agree. They both appear to be much more confident and stylish since their weddings.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Croatia is starting to be a very popular and VIP place to take holidays, first Fred and Mary, now the Infantas!
Croatia has been a popular destination for several years now. Those who've holidayed there this year are quite "late" to catch onto this trend.....
Old 08-23-2007, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Princess Caroline loves it too. I think a few years ago she and Ernst bought a house there. Also lots of Hollywood celebrities picked up on the mass-development in Croatia. I think Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt have both purchased properties there.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I would like to ask something for all members in here (I'm doing the same in other forums)

Please DO NOT post the links to the pics I post to other forums, rehost them please, my Photobucket account is not infinite; I don't mind you to post them anywhere else, just REHOST please

Foro Hispanico de Opiniones sobre la Realeza: Mas fotos de la visita de las Infantas Cristina y Elena junto a Iñaki a Dubrovnik en Croacia

This is an example of that
Old 08-24-2007, 09:06 AM
Serene Highness

Looking at the pictures of the Infanta's vacation with Inaki, does anyone else find it strange that Elena vacationed without her husband? I just realized the Jamie stayed back with his children and in-laws.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81 View Post
Looking at the pictures of the Infanta's vacation with Inaki, does anyone else find it strange that Elena vacationed without her husband? I just realized the Jamie stayed back with his children and in-laws.
I thought the same but on the other hand their marriage had strange moments in recent years or at least they don't seem to be that much at ease as Cristina and Inaki. One can say whatever about Jaime but I think he is very close to his children and a hands on dad. Maybe it was just arranged like that, Daddy spending time with the kids on his own while Elena needed some time for herself without the kids.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Royal Highness

Will we get to see the children (all of them- the Lugo kids, the Urdangarins, and Leo and Sofia) any more this summer? We don't get to see them that often, and we haven't seen Leonor and Sofia in a week or two.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I thought the same but on the other hand their marriage had strange moments in recent years or at least they don't seem to be that much at ease as Cristina and Inaki. One can say whatever about Jaime but I think he is very close to his children and a hands on dad. Maybe it was just arranged like that, Daddy spending time with the kids on his own while Elena needed some time for herself without the kids.
Is Elena in the Hamptons? I think I saw something of that implied on Diez, although my Spanish is not good.
Elena is very much a fan of equestrian sports, I know, and I think right now the Hamptons has a lot of polo events. Is the Bridgehampton polo happening right now?

Maybe it is a good thing that Elena and Jaime don't go away together, for the kids' sake. If one goes away, the other stays, so the kids don't feel abandoned.

Here are some other Palma pictures (from Rex), please feel free to reuse these links if you want (don't worry about rehosting)
Leonor
TinyPic - Share The Experience!™
Irene
My favorite from this batch: Victoria, Leonor, Froilan
My second favorite.... Grandma hugging Juanito
Old 08-24-2007, 12:41 PM
Serene Highness

here is some news of Felipe and letizia:
LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS VOLVERÁN A MALLORCA PARA ASISTIR A LA CENA DE DESPEDIDA EN EL PALACIO DE LA ALMUDAINA

Felipe and Letizia spent holidays with friends out of Mallorca and not with their daughters!
on the 21st of july letizia organised a party for the birthday of her grandpa at home. And they'll go back to Mallorca for the tradiotional dinner for the end of holidays