Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
[B]Video (Realeza)
hola.com - Vídeos del día
That was nice of the King to help the old gentleman walk down the stairs.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

The king Juan Carlos I sails in Palma

El rey Juan Carlos I regatea en Palma de Mallorca - Agencia Prisma

The prince Felipe comes to Majorca to take part in the ditches Breitling

Felipe llega a Mallorca para participar en las regatas Breitling - Agencia Prisma

Delivery of the prizes Breitling in Palma

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article850

Old 07-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post
El Semanal Digital=

This year we will not see Dona Letizia's photos in swimsuit either
That's a thing we will never get to see, they are sucht a private family that this kind of photos anyone will cacht them!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:53 AM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
El príncipe Felipe en Mallorca: "Letizia vendrá en unos días" - 20minutos.es
(vídeo)

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 07-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Serene Highness

Antich transmite al Rey su satisfacción porque la Familia Real lleve más de 30 años veraneando en Mallorca

The Language

Old 07-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Serene Highness

EL PRÍNCIPE FELIPE SE REÚNE CON LA PRINCESA LETIZIA Y SUS HIJAS

The Language

Old 07-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for press articles!!!

if I understood in the right way, the whole famile would arrive in Mallorca at the end of this week which means tomorrow????????
Old 07-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Aristocracy

Gabriel Cisneros, a very important Spanish politician, has died. He was one of the parents of the present Spanish constitution. Wake ("capilla ardiente" in spanish) will be in the afternoon in the congress, I think that the princes of Asturias will go to give the condolence to the family and to award honors to him.

http://www.europapress.es/noticia.as...27121717&ch=66
Old 07-27-2007, 08:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapian View Post
Gabriel Cisneros, a very important Spanish politician, has died. He was one of the parents of the present Spanish constitution. Wake ("capilla ardiente" in spanish) will be in the afternoon in the congress, I think that the princes of Asturias will go to give the condolence to the family and to award honors to him.

Cisneros.- El Congreso inicia los preparativos para la capilla ardiende y empieza a recibir las primeras coronas
For the present time, there is no news on if any member of the Royal Family will come or not.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:59 AM
Commoner

This morning I went to the beach near from Marivent (Cala Major). When I came back to my house I saw the police and 2 cars and I think that inside the car was Queen Sophia go shopping to Palma.
Last year I met with her in "The Body Shop" in Palma
Old 07-27-2007, 12:40 PM
Nobility

I have heard in tv that the Princes of Asturias will arrive tonight to Mallorca!!!

So...probably we will see them tomorrow and I hope that tomorrow we also see the two little infantas

(I must say that this information already is confirmed by a journalist of the island)
Old 07-27-2007, 02:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

mallorcadiario.com

Spectacle and solidarity give themselves the hand in the XVI Cup of the King of Sail

Spectacle, innovations and solidarity. This way one has presented an edition XVI of the Cup of the King of Sail Camper-Audi that will be the most competitive never dress, with the new classes X-35 and GP42 and IMS-670, you try in real time and always spectacular Transpac-52, the Fórmula One of the sea.

The Royal Nautical Club of Palm has opened finally its doors with all facilities for point in order that it begins the dance of bosses, crew members (many of them participants also in the America´s Cup), guests of conceit and, the Royal Family, to whom Cristina Cerdá, first lieutenant of mayor of the Town hall of Palm, has given the warmest welcome.

From July 28 to August 4 the Bay of Palm will live through a new Cup of the King.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
I have heard in tv that the Princes of Asturias will arrive tonight to Mallorca!!!

So...probably we will see them tomorrow and I hope that tomorrow we also see the two little infantas

(I must say that this information already is confirmed by a journalist of the island)
Thank you so much for this incredibly good news Camarina I can't wait to see them, I'm so excited. Any idea as to which hour approximately, morning, afternoon, night? I can't wait to see the infantitas
Old 07-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Royal Highness

Cool

Ladyblue I'm very excited that you met Queen Sofia. I can imagine it was thrilling for you. The Queen appears to be a genuinely nice lady.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Heir Apparent

elmundo-eldia.com

Letizia, the girls and the Dukes of Palma with Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene are already in Palma!
Old 07-28-2007, 05:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Príncipes de Asturias y sus dos hijas ya están en Palma para pasar vacaciones

Princes of Asturias and their two daughters already are in Palma to pass vacations

The Princes of Asturias, accompanied of their daughters the infantas Leonor and Sofia, begin today their stay in Palma where a few days of rest will pass, they informed to EFE sources of the Royal House.

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will accompany these days in Marivent's Palace the Kings who are in Palm from the last July 18 combining the agenda of work with the moments dedicated to the sport and to the rest.

Also there came last night the Infanta Cristina and her husband Iñaki Urdangarían with their children to enjoy the sea and the Sun of the Balearics.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

EL PRIMER VERANO DE LA INFANTA SOFÍA EN PALMA DE MALLORCA

THE FIRST SUMMER OF THE INFANTA SOFÍA IN PALMA OF MAJORCA

The Princes of Asturias landed yesterday in the Balearic island coinciding with the arrival of the Dukes of Palma

The Princes of Asturias and their two daughters, the infanta Leonor and the infanta Sofía already are enjoying vacations in Palma. Don Felipe and dona Letizia landed together with their little ones yesterday in the evening in the Balearic island where, as they have foreseen, they were passing every August. The princes of Asturias and their two daughters have established themselves in Sound Vent, a former military residence placed inside the same perimeter that Marivent's Palace, the summer residence of the Kings. Also they came last night, coinciding with the Princes, the infanta Cristina and her husband Iñaki Urdangarín, together with their four children, Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel and Irene. The Dukes of Palm established themselves closely together of the Kings and of the Princes, since they share a building divided in two housings to half a way of Marivent and of So Vent. For their part the infanta Elena and her husband, Jaime de Marichalar will not come to the island up to the next week.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
elmundo-eldia.com

Letizia, the girls and the Dukes of Palma with Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene are already in Palma!
Can't wait to see the entire family! Let's don't forget about little Irene who is also a cutie! We'll have so many wonderful pictures of all three little girls.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Royal Highness

So the entire family is there?
Old 07-28-2007, 02:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I haven't read or heard about the Lugos, does anyone know about them?