Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not loving that bikini at all! And she has such a great figure! I do like Sofia's suit though.

Thanks lula. What a nice eve out for the family. Even Jaime seems to enjoy himself. Inaki is a hunk isn't he :) He and Cristina look GREAT.

I wish Felipe would get some advice regarding his casual wardrobe and looking stylish from his in laws. Letizia looks good, nice blouse, the pants look similar to the white ones she wore some days ago. The color is much nicer although I don't like the cut. Maybe I have missed that extra long tight pants have become fashionable again :rolleyes:

The Queen looks fab and I like Alia's white dress, very pretty.

thanks Lula for the pictures!!

they seem to have a lot of fun this night for this dinner!!
I don't like the way letizia is dressed! I mean I like her top but not the pants...
and the queen is very elegant!!!

and it's funny because felipe's pants has the same colour as the shirt of Elena's husband!lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos everyone. :flowers: Its nice to see the family relaxed and enjoying their holidays.

BTW Leonor has to be one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen (obviously after my girls :)) She could be a little doll with those curls.

Many thanks every body for all this estupendous fotos of the Real Family. As usual, every body have his opinion about his favorites but I regret very much that for a prcise event : the photosession of Marivent, some of the pose are totaly biaised. I can accept that we can have favorites in this extraordinary Family, it's absolutly normal, but for me it's difficult to admit that for a precise event when you have estupendous pics for a part you can share with us the other part of this estupendous pics. Because I'm sure that the reporters don't forget to shot the Princes of Asturias and theirs two handsome daughters.....Isen't it, dear Crisiñaki?
It's not intellectualy fair!

Thanks 4 the pics they all look great, but Im missing the King and Elena though.

Letizia´s blouse is so nice and it fits so well to a warm summer evening. She and Felipe looks so happy. Nice to see Jaime with his relatives, although I think his clothes are horrible! Queen Sofia looks lovely as always, same for Cristina, even though she maybe has too much clothes for a warm Palma evening.

However, people see things differently and giving this opinion does not mean I am suggesting she is sick etc and certainly does not mean I am offending her. It still must be possible to comment on Letizia's looks without being suspected of wanting to slander her.
Relax! Nobody accused you of slander... you are entitled to find Letizia tired, bad looking and ill favoured... but others are equally entitled to say they don't see any of that ;)

Does anyone have the pictures at the photocall where Froilan and Victoria are with Leonor? I can't find any of those!

Felipe and Jaime de Marichalar look horrible.

I know myself to be alone in my opinion, but I like the way Jaime dresses--he's such an unabashed dandy.

Victoria Federica and Froilan treat Leonor just like younger sister. And it looks that she like it and them.

I know myself to be alone in my opinion, but I like the way Jaime dresses--he's such an unabashed dandy.

Not at all, I share your opinion and I'm very found of the way to dress of Jaime of Marichalar.

Has anyone noticed that Letizia often walks a few steps behind her husband? I'm not sure if it's just that he knows where to go, and she just naturally follows, but there seems to be a pattern. In the formal events they often walk side by side. Informally, she seems to follow more often that not.

Last edited:
Dear Mapian, thanks for this pics. It's a true pleasure to see how Felipe Froilon and Victoria Frederica are very involved with Leonor. We can see, for once, how Leonor seems very admiring of Felipe Froilan! very sympathetic family scene between cousins !

Cristina and Iñaki look great at the dinner. I love Cristina's clothes. They do look quite serious lately. Cristina is just beautiful!

I do not know if it had been commented before, when the children leave the photo of group theywent to see a puppies of dog that were in another zone of the garden. ;)

I think Letizia looked very relaxed. Her choice of clothes are not flattering but it's not really important as long as you can see that's she's enjoying her stay at Palma. The bikini shots are blurred. Anyone with a clearer pic? IMO it's ok if she's wearing a bikini after all she's got a body to die for. Not all women has that kind of figure after giving birth to 2 beautiful babies..;) The pics during dinner are great. Good to see Jaime smiling. Inaki is a real hunk! :cool: He even looks like a taekwondo player with his belt!!:ROFLMAO:

What's the deal with the "bikini" issue? I have a good figure myself and I don't like to wear bikini for I am modest. What if Princess Letizia is modest too...And if she is we must respect her. Maybe she put into a bikini just to please people who every summer is asking a pic of her in bikini ...

Vanesa.:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom