State Visit from Argentina to Spain: February 9-10, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that Letizia would get some new outfits for these gala evenings - and a different tiara. As the wife of the Crown Prince she should have several tiaras to wear. I sometimes feel that she falls into third palce behind Elena and Cristina when it comes to jewels and the gala nights.

President Cristina from Argentina just needs a good stylist. She is a pretty woman who is sabotaging her own good looks by not choosing wisely: NO ankle bracelets, NO movie star make-up and NO hairdos with the hair hanging low over her eyes and into her face. Leave this look to the older gals in Hollywood!

I wish that Letizia would get some new outfits for these gala evenings - and a different tiara. As the wife of the Crown Prince she should have several tiaras to wear. I sometimes feel that she falls into third palce behind Elena and Cristina when it comes to jewels and the gala nights.

President Cristina from Argentina just needs a good stylist. She is a pretty woman who is sabotaging her own good looks by not choosing wisely: NO ankle bracelets, NO movie star make-up and NO hairdos with the hair hanging low over her eyes and into her face. Leave this look to the older gals in Hollywood!

I agree with you about Princess Letizia. She is always wearing a borrowed tiara. But about President Cristina, just in parts. I loved her hair and clothes, but no ankle bracelets. I guess next time she will wear a tiara too lol :lol:

Well, the crown princess of Belgium only has 1 tiara to wear, the ones of Norway and Denmark only two, so Letizia is in good company...

She was late again? She made the Queen and King wait for the second time? This president, and of course her delgation, make me feel ashamed, in every sense.

I enjoyed getting to see this meeting between the Argentine President and the Royals of Spain. I have empathy and regard for women who lead and succeed. It's a great development in our World to see women opportune power and create the pathology of a great populace like Argentina. It is a determination worthy of praise and regard to commit oneself as a chosen decision maker steadfastly embarking on ideals of dreams of equality for all. For that I am happy that the house of Spain has chosen to meet with the now President of Argentina. I simply hope all goes beautifully for Letizia and Felipe greeting Cristina. I seem to love all that the Spanish Royals do and participate in. I simply love them.

She was late again? She made the Queen and King wait for the second time? This president, and of course her delgation, make me feel ashamed, in every sense.

She has made a habit of coming late hasn't she?I recall Máxima visiting her and she let her wait,her husband had Queen Beatrix waiting at the time of the State Visit,cancelled his attendance for a concert hosted by HM just like that.An insulting couple.And I am very very nice here.That couple is just appalling and I make no secret of my disgust.

Now she's in Spain after she found out that nationalising spanish firms didn't lead anywhere except for another economical abyss.She comes a-begging in La Madre Patria for more investments from Spain.Yeah...right...and then nationalize the whole caboodle again...Spain would be mad to give in to that populistic and incompetent womans requests.It is like throwing all your money into a black hole.Gone.Vamos.

Last edited:
Now that you mention, i may be wrong in saying it´s the second time she´s late with the Queen and King of Spain. I think the other time it was here in Argentina, with Queen Beatrix, totally embarrassing. I as an Argentine could say many things about the presidentian couple, but i guess i have to hold myself back, since the thread is about her visit and not about politics. Even though i don´t completely disagree with populistic measures, what annoys us is something else. Some of the members of the delegation have a really bad public image, not to mention the president´s husband and their wealth.

Receipt in Honor of Their Majesties the King and Queen offered by Her Excellence the President of the Nation Argentina, Lady Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
El Pardo Palace. Madrid

Ipa Press Gallery

IPApress

She has made a habit of coming late hasn't she?I recall Máxima visiting her and she let her wait,her husband had Queen Beatrix waiting at the time of the State Visit,cancelled his attendance for a concert hosted by HM just like that.

yes, the kirchners are quite rude imo. her husband didn't show up to the concert when HM the queen of the netherlands came for a state visit with the prince and princess of orange and sent his wife (then first lady) only.

she then made maxima wait when she was on official visit to argentina. recently, she got 40 min late also to the G20 meeting in washington, as i mentioned earlier.

when the king and queen visited, the then first lady just walked in front of the queen, obviously showing she has no sense of protocolar behaviour whatsoever. she is appauling: when you think she can't do it once more, she comes and does it again. you would have thought that after so many late meetings she had learnt. :nonono:

I wish Letizia wore the first top with the skirt. It looks more elegant than a v-cut neckline. I like her hairstyle. It's simple and very nice. About the President of Argentina being late for 40mins? That's not very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom