Princess Annette is Pregnant for the Third Time

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrik-Jan77

Nobility
City
Arnhem
Country
Netherlands
It has just been anncounced by the Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst that Princess Annette is pregnant again!:flowers:
The birth of the third child of hers and Prince Bernhard is expected half March 2008.
It will be the eight grandchild for Princess Margriet and her husband Pieter van Vollenhoven.

Princess Annette is pregnant for the third time

HH Prince Bernhard and HH Princess Annette are expecting their 3rd child. The child is expected mid March 2008

Has this information been released by the RVD yet?

Would this not be her 2nd child?

Edited to add: Never mind. I thought it was one of the other girls. I get them all confused.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the happy couple!

It has just been anncounced by the Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst that Princess Annette is pregnant again!:flowers:
The birth of the third child of hers and Prince Bernhard is expected half March 2008.
It will be the eight grandchild for Princess Margriet and her husband Pieter van Vollenhoven.

That's great news. :flowers: I'm sure Isabella and Samuel will be happy. It does surprise me though, that being pregnant she was caught driving way too fast. It strikes me as quite an irresponsible thing to do, especially if you're pregnant.

Would this not be her 2nd child?

Edited to add: Never mind. I thought it was one of the other girls. I get them all confused.

The couple has a daughter,5 year old Isabella (Lily Juliana),and a son,3 year old Sam (Samuel Bernhard Louis).
:flowers:

Last edited:
great news! my congratulations to the couple! after marilene, anita and aimee's recently pregnancies, now it was annette's turn!

Congratulations to Annette, Bernhard, Isabella and Samuel! :flowers:

Congratulations to Annette & Bernhard.

Congrats to the couple and their children:wub:

Wonderful news:) Congratulations to Annette and Bernhard:flowers:

Great news. All the best for the family & that they have a safe pregnancy.

Aww, what wonderful news! Congrats to the couple and their families.

That's great!!!

Can someones remember me who are the fiest two children of the couple?
Thanks!

Congratulations to the couple!!!

Can someones remember me who are the fiest two children of the couple?
Thanks!

Daughter Isabella (Lily Juliana),born may 14th 2002,and son Sam (Samuel Bernhard Louis),born may 25th 2004.

Man, they all have 3 or 4 kids... that´s a many :D

Congrats to both Annette and Bernhard on this happy event. :)

Congrats to them:flowers: The Dutch Royal family gets bigger almost by the day!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom