Christening of Eliane van Vollenhoven: March 28, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i think that Princess Annette is pregnant
Congratulations for the happy parents!

Could it be possible that Alexia has worn Arianes jacket at the christening of Benjamin van Vollenhoven?

They all look great! What a nice looking family.

The little Princesse must have had a very bad fall! Her poor little nose looks like it hurts! She is very lucky. With a cut like that, it looks as if she could have broken something in the fall! Poor baby!

Thank you Marengo for the informations! This is the first time I see her with Jaime.

I'm wondering...at the last Dutch Royal Christening at Het Loo Palace I saw for the first time the girlfriend of Prince Carlos, and after some time they got engaged and they're going to marry; will this happen with Jaime and Paulette as well?

She was (I believe) present at the wedding of Bernardo Guillermo and Eva, and the 40th birthday party of Prince Maurits. I hope you are correct. ;)

Josette :flowers:

Thanks for the photos.
They are I mean van Vollenhovens so nice family.

Could it be possible that Alexia has worn Arianes jacket at the christening of Benjamin van Vollenhoven?
No, Ariane has worn Alexias jacket. Alexia has worn it at the christening of Magali van Vollenhoven, the older sister of Eliane. :)

Great to see all the family together! Thank you for sharing wonderful pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom