Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is she wearing in her hair under her veil? I love it!

The new princess can hold her own in the company of any of the beautiful royals of the world. She is in a word, spectacular!

A very classy bride I think she has followed the well known adage that less is more

The new princess can hold her own in the company of any of the beautiful royals of the world. She is in a word, spectacular!

I could not agree more.

I hope her hair ornament is articulated and can be worn many ways.

She is such a lady.

I'm just tickled pink that Albert has chosen to honor her by wearing a wedding ring. An outward and visible sign.

Last edited:
At first I was disappointed because there was no tiara. But when I saw her from the side and detected this lovely floral diamond jewel, I thought she looked wonderful! This romantic floral piece looks much better than I could imagine the strange new fascinator tiara could ever have looked, imho.

According to the RJOTW board she wore a diamond tremblants of Princess Caroline.
Royal Jewels of the World Message Board: Princess Charlene and diamonds
I'm curious to know more about them. Are they really personal property of Caroline, or are they family jewels which happen to be worn by Caro as well.

I completely agree. She was THE perfect Royal/Princely bride today...serene and flawless.

Those diamonds in her chignon took the cake...freaking GORGEOUS!!

I second that! She is the true embodiment of "Her Serene Highness".

I like the jewel in her hair very much too.
I hope we get to see it in other forms in the future.

Check out this thread on the RJOTW board! Gorgeous pics of a necklace tiara by Van Cleef & Apels which Albert gave Charlene: Royal Jewels of the World Message Board: Re: Charlene got 2 tiaras - V&A
It's called Océan and must be the ocean wave tiara we have have heard rumours about. I love the way the different shades of sapphires are arranged. Can't wait to see it worn.
It is also said that he gave her a second tiara, an aigrette tiara by Laurenz Baumer. This might be the one which looks like a fascinator.

That Van Cleef & Arpels tiara is fantastic. Can't wait to see it. Thanks so much for the picture link!

Last edited by a moderator:
necklace looks like Repossi to me. Interesting to say the least, and what she seems to prefer.

Check out this thread on the RJOTW board! Gorgeous pics of a necklace tiara by Van Cleef & Apels which Albert gave Charlene: Royal Jewels of the World Message Board: Re: Charlene got 2 tiaras - V&A
It's called Océan and must be the ocean wave tiara we have have heard rumours about. I love the way the different shades of sapphires are arranged. Can't wait to see it worn.
It is also said that he gave her a second tiara, an aigrette tiara by Laurenz Baumer. This might be the one which looks like a fascinator.

The sapphire and diamond Océan tiara is like nothing I've ever seen. A new mode, modern and suited to it's owner. The designer must be brilliant. HSH is a lucky girl and Albert is obviously very generous!

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that beautiful video, Charlotte Aster. It's a beautiful piece and intriguingly designed. I've never seen a similar tiara before.

:ohmy:O!:ohmy:M!:ohmy:G! Lucky Girl! (But does it make up for allegedly cheating on her and fathering a third illegitimate child? I'll have to think on that!)

This is supposed to be the new tiara which Charlene is going to wear tomorrow.
http://www.olycom.it/news_zoomair.do?c=3561431&i=0
I don't yet know what to think about it. It looks very modern and asymmetrical. But with the right hairstyle it might look very nice. Anyway, the diomonds at the ends seem to be of a serious size. Maybe they are supposed to symbolized water drops spraying around?

It looks like Charlene is wearing this diamond thingy at her official wedding dinner:
http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:28006190:preview:watermark?v=130d5eaa534

Like other posters Charlene's new diamond headpiece reminded me of Camilla's church wedding headpiece:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41016000/jpg/_41016029_blessing300.jpg

http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/.a/6a0134849851fd970c0154336c223a970c-800wi
http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/.a/6a0134849851fd970c0154336c140c970c-800wi

The diamond piece to hold hair & veil is one of the most stunning creations I have ever seen on a royal head.

I thought so, too.... simply W O N D E R F U L !
In comparison to that her headpiece of this eventing is nice (and great for Rose Balls etc), but definately under-stated for the most important person of the evening, the bride. So I would have loved to see her in the new Wave Tiara or in this above diamond piece (changed into a tiara) for her own wedding reception.
BYe Bine

That tiara is to die for....I can't wait to see her wear it!

ETA: Why oh why isn't she wearing it tonite for the wedding feast???!!

Last edited:
So - summarizing - she has received the new necklace with pearls, the Ocean tiara/necklace and the aigrette - alltogether new pieces.
The only "old" one - the floral brooch - was only borrowed.
To me it seems that all the rumours about Pr Caroline having inherited the family pieces are finally true and Albetr/Charlene need to start a new family collection.
OR - Charlene is not keen on those......

Last edited:
Time will tell! Maybe she prefers modern style jewellery. Maybe she will later start wearing heirloom pieces. Maybe they really all belong to Caroline... We don't know. As long as this marriage holds long enough, we will see over the years.

I wound find it very strange indeed if Princesses Charlotte or Grace did not think to leave a few pieces to Albert to give his bride some day.....:sad:

:ohmy:O!:ohmy:M!:ohmy:G! Lucky Girl! (But does it make up for allegedly cheating on her and fathering a third illegitimate child? I'll have to think on that!)

It would do the trick for me and I wouldn't have to think on it! :lol:
The aigrette is lovely but it blends in with her hair. In the video weren't there 2 pieces? Is it a necklace and a tiara suite?

Last edited:
That's the problem with the aigrette...it blends into Charlene's hair and you can barely see it. :bang::sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom