Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay not many tiara Events in Monaco Maybe the swedish wedding if they are invited Will be the first time she wears a tiara fir the first time after her wedding what tiara do you think we will se?

One can but hope,it would be a really nice occasion to wear one!

Albert and charlene met the Pope there she wore a pair of earings any photos of them.

The meeting with the Pope is on Saturday

First visit to the Pope should mean black full gala dress with TIARA and veil, right? :w00t:

First visit to the Pope should mean black full gala dress with TIARA and veil, right? :w00t:

Doubt it, we haven't seen a tiara for a Pope visit since QE2 I think.

I read on another site that Charlene said in an interview she hates jewelry. That would explain why she rarely wears any. Has any one else read or heard this?

I read on another site that Charlene said in an interview she hates jewelry. That would explain why she rarely wears any. Has any one else read or heard this?

I've never heard of these comments!

I really can't believe Charlene said publicly she "hates" jewelry, even if she feels that way personally. She may admire it on other people, but not on herself. I love to look at over-the-top jewels, but I have no desire to own or wear them. I'm sure I'm not alone.

I do not believe one word, that she HATES them!!! She cannot afford doing so in her role as "Celebrity and Highness". Fullstop.
BYe Bine

Princess Charlène hasn't had a tiara event since her wedding day,such a pity.

Hope we get one soon!

I just loved the earrings she wore at the Swedish royal wedding:

1 2

Very interesting and unique design!

Gorgeous chandeliers; you don't need a necklace with the size of those.

I find this report in Paris Match
thttp://www.parismatch.com/Royal-Blog/Monaco/j-ai-cree-un-diademe-pour-Charlene-516780itle the day i made the tiara for Charlene'

It is a pity she does not wear this tiare more often

The way this is going, we could close this thread :lol:

I think she need à more classic tiara both her tiaras can be diffecult to match for the Events as royal weddings

I agree not jewellry no thread I am disappointed.

Would it have killed to wear something besides her wedding ring at the Swedish royal wedding?!?!

She's a mystery to me. She has acted as a jewel-phobe ever since her wedding. But not even an order? I'm worried, isn't she coping with Position?

I don't think coping with her position has anything to do with it. She simply does not like jewelry it is her choice we don't all like the same things. She wears her wedding ring but not the engagement ring most times.

The way that she didn't wear an order makes me think that she wasn't aware of the dress code. But how could it be possible?
Or she dressed this way ( same way as she did in Victoria and Daniel's wedding) so people could see if she has made improvements since then.?!

I guess she has not been given a swedish order yet but she got a order from Monaco i guess?

She has two very modern tiaras that can be hard to match with the right event.

She definitely does have the monegasque order .
And the tiara that she wore on here wedding day's reception could be easily matched with this dress.
And I think royals should match their outfits with their jewels, not to choose a dress and see if they have a matching jewel for it.

The way that she didn't wear an order makes me think that she wasn't aware of the dress code. But how could it be possible?

I also had this thought, in which case Charlene is being poorly advised, and possibly sabotaged, from the inside. If it were me, heads would roll when I got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom