Queen Mathilde Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if her beautiful tiara is contemporary or historic? And who exactly gave it to her? The laurel wreath design certainly used to be popular in former times.

CPs Mathilde's tiara was given to her as a gift from the Belgian Aristocrats, I think after her wedding, it is a sore point for all of her fans that besides a gr8 collection of earrings, she has little substantial jewels as befitting a crown princess.

I saw pictures of Mathilde wearing her only tiara as necklace .. wonderful..

Where did you find the pictures? I am so curious to see them. It must look gorgeous as a necklace!

In the Libre Match (Paris Match for Belgium) but I did not buy it..so I cannot send the picture

I saw pictures of the Belgian Nobility Ball. As I told before Princess mathilde is wearing her only tiara as necklace- wonderful- But belgian noble ladies wore tiara and necklace..

I really like her brooch.

Here is a photo of a brooch worn by Mathilde during her visit to Mexico:

Noblesse & Royautés

I love the colors of the stones, and the way that they are arranged. It is a really pretty brooch.

In one of the royal magazines of this month is an article with an interview with Princess Mathilde's sister, Elisabeth, she designs jewellery and has made quite a lot of jewellery arrangements for her sister Mathilde.

Courtesy of Daylife(Getty).

Photo from Getty Images - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Does anyone know whether this sapphire ring is new and perhaps a wedding anniversary ring from CP Philippe?

Also, doesn't CPss Mathilde always wear her engagement ring?

I could not see it on Sunday(30th August 2009) at the wedding anniversary celebrations.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

:flowers:

I know these earrings are impressive,but they are big compared to Mathilde's face.I don't like their design either,too complicated,imo.

It seems as if Mathilde is favoring chandieler evening earrings these days, which I absolutely adore. She certainly has the height and full shaped head to carry it off. Only, I wish we could see a pic of the complete head-to-toe look. I think these are beautiful, stand-alone pieces. Any addintional photos of this gala event?

Actually,they remind me of a cheap pair of J.Crew earrings I saw recently.
Which proves that the designers nowadays like to copy royal jewels,which isn't bad,imo.
unfortunately, Melina, Mathilde on more occasions than one has worn costume jewels, while I admire her for obviously not being too snobby, I feel that it's about time the most admired CPss had a substantial collection of her own!:ermm:

unfortunately, Melina, Mathilde on more occasions than one has worn costume jewels, while I admire her for obviously not being too snobby, I feel that it's about time the most admired CPss had a substantial collection of her own!:ermm:

Amen to that,Auntie!She deserves it,like every other woman after all :flowers:

They look beautiful, the stones are stunning(diamonds and citrines or yellow diamonds, I guess). The only think I dislike is that they cover her ears so much.
I mean I don't like this generally.

They look beautiful, the stones are stunning(diamonds and citrines or yellow diamonds, I guess). The only think I dislike is that they cover her ears so much.
I mean I don't like this generally.
I completely understand you. Personally I prefer earings which dangle down and can swing around a bit. But I notice that Mathilde likes earrings which cover a big part of the ear. You see that a lot with her costume jewellery as well.
I guess it is citrine, by the way, but you can never know for sure;)

The interesting thing to me is that Antwerp is in Belgium! They could at least give her a nice gift or 2, I mean she is there crown princess!! Does anyone agree???

I love the white and yellow diamond scroll earrings, but paired with a brown dress is a little off colorwise, IMO!

The earrings look good, but somehow...cheap. I don't know why. Do you think these might be rubies?

The red/pink stone looks like the colour of Rodolite garnet center set with either crystal, white topaz, or white sapphire marquise stones. Very attractive setting.

I like the jewels of Mathilde but....all those fake jewels do also cost a lot of money. Why not buy I real diamond set, and not spent her money on fake jewels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom