Queen Mathilde Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Wow...that is a beautiful necklace. I wish QM would wear it more often.;)

Is it Belgian costume jewelry or are those real pearls?

I wonder if she lost her engagement ruby ring and the sapphire is a new ring ?

We must look out for a 20th wedding anniversary gift! What about an emerald, Philippe?

We must look out for a 20th wedding anniversary gift! What about an emerald, Philippe?

Yes, cdm, such a ring would match the emerald drop earrings that I presume King Philippe gave her.

I was just thinking that too,not a fan of the original ruby ring.

Queen Mathilde’s tiara appearances of 2019:

1 2

The ruby ring

I was just thinking that too,not a fan of the original ruby ring.

The ruby ring looks like a US high school ring. I hope he is able to pick out a more appropriate ring for the 20th.:flowers:

I think a substantial necklace or even a tiara is long overdue for their 20th anniversary!

I think a substantial necklace or even a tiara is long overdue for their 20th anniversary!

Yes it is and is indeed long overdue,but knowing the BRF the queen will probably get a helicopter or a yacht ;)

Still wonder about the necklace of Queen Fabiola's tunisian Parure. As Queen Mathilde has worn the earrings of it several times it is likely that she also has the necklace. Perhaps it is not to her taste.

Still wonder about the necklace of Queen Fabiola's tunisian Parure. As Queen Mathilde has worn the earrings of it several times it is likely that she also has the necklace. Perhaps it is not to her taste.

Maybe the stones are too low grade for her standards. She would only wear real emeralds.

Is there special significance behind the bracelet Queen Mathilde always wears daytime?

Queen Fabiola certainly added some wonderful jewels to the quite poor Belgian collection and it would be really lovely to see queen Mathilde wearing the Tunisian Parure at some future event.

I checked the Flemish blog modekoninginmathilde and they do not have a clue (yet) about the bracelet either. They do suggest that the earrings that the Queen wears in that photo may be from the Italian brand Percossi Papi.

Last edited:
I really liked the dragonfly brooch and hope that Mathilde will wear it quite often. It looked particularly well on the light blue dress. She should wear brooches more often!

I really liked the dragonfly brooch and hope that Mathilde will wear it quite often. It looked particularly well on the light blue dress. She should wear brooches more often!

Brooches often come up at auctions, and some can be at relatively affordable price levels (for a royal!). I so do wish Mathilde uses auctions to build up her jewel chest, and collects a few items for her children.

:previous: That is another brooch in a lovely design. They are showing really good taste in their choice of new acquisitions, imo.

:previous: That is another brooch in a lovely design. They are showing really good taste in their choice of new acquisitions, imo.

Its a really lovely piece and a classic .

I'm not a fan of some of the modern clunky pieces the queen wears.

On the Royal Jewels Message Board they wrote that Queen Mathilde wore Queen Fabiola's aqua marine bracelet.
It is not true , Queen Fabiola's was larger and more heavy.
No Aqua marine are seen since She passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom