Princess Lalla Salma Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont know how she wears those super heavy earrings all the time. I would have ear lobes like a bassett hound if I did that!

It looks odd does the dress have embroidery ? It looks like too much is going on.

Is the brooch made from real diamonds and pearls or is it paste?

These earrings are fantastic. The "red" parts at the centre and top match with her hair and then the green pendant matches her eyes.

I don't mind the tiara I think it was the best part in her look that night,but I wishe she wore her wedding tiara it's and by far much prettier.

I don't like this tiara. Those swirls and the pearls are not working together. Her earrings are, once again, amazing.

I'm not liking this tiara too much either...there's too much going on in it. I'd love to see her wear an emerald or blue sapphire tiara. Those colors would look stunning with her red hair.

The tiara is average, but the Princess is breathtakingly beautiful

I like it. It´s different she an amazing collection of jewellery.

Lalla Salma in Turkey wearing costume Dior necklace in December 2014

Picture

I don't care for both of these pieces together. The earrings and the necklace are too much IMO.

The necklace with birds is very cute:)

I don't like the necklace and I don't think that match with the busy caftan,the earings however are lovely it's great she use them again.

Back
Top Bottom