Princess Grace Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I were part of Princess Grace's royal family, I would try to own the Van Cleef & Apels tiara, it would be a great legacy for, say Charlotte, since it was worn @ her mother's wedding events.

How much use, though, would Charlotte get from that tiara or any of the Grimaldi tiaras, for that matter? Not unless she marries into a royal house, I'd think. Right now, her lifestyle doesn't necessitate wearing these types of jewels, especially since she seems very low-key in her jewelry.

Princess Stephanie is low key in her jewelry tastes too. She most likely inherited some of her mother's jewelry but does not wear many jewels at all. Princess Caroline has more of a flare for fashion and jewelry. In Monaco tiaras are rarely worn. Perhaps the tiara is kept by the Van Cleef and Arpels collection and is not available for purchase.

Amazing Tiara , I always Love Van Cleef & Arpels jewels them Designs look very unique :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her engagement ring is my second favorite engagement ring ever! It's big but not too big.It's so breathtaking and I think it's a perfect ring!

That is one gorgeous ring; the traditional setting I so love. I don't know if it's magnified, but that sure looks pretty large to me. I really like the bezel setting of the side stones.

I thought it was supposed to be about 14 carats. If you watch Hign Society you can see it and it is quite large.

I didn't know that Grace wore her e-ring in that film. Very interesting!

Yes, it arrived while she was filming the movie and she substituted the prop ring with her real engagement and no one noticed. She didnt tell anyone because it may have caused issues, secutity & insurance etc on the film set.

I watched High Society last week, and in it there is a scene where Princess Grace looks down at her ring admires it and shines it on her clothes- love her engagement ring! Wonder who has it now?

What a stunning set!! The necklace and the ring are the most magnificent pieces of all!! :wub:

I'm agog at that set; I just simply love the diamond separators in the necklace.

This online magazine is another good source:
Grace Kelly :flowers:

I'm currently drooling over that Van Cleef & Arpels coral brooch. :in_love: :D

Thank you so much CDM for compiling this collection of photos. Her pearl necklace is indeed beautiful.

You're welcome Elly. I realised that I actually didn't know very much about her jewelry. I think it's because there are so much black and white pictures of her and jewelry isn't very visible on them unless in a close-up.

her Cartier diamond necklace:

http://www.themortonreport.com/andr...Princess-Grace-of-Monaco-Cartier-diamonds.jpg

Princess Grace Of Monaco Wearing Hair In Elaborate Bun

Prince Rainier III Of Monaco And His Wife Former American

Prince Rainier III Of Monaco And His Wife Actress Grace

Nice Necklace , Princess Grace She’s Very Charming , Thank you for Posting :flowers:

I personally am disappointed that Princess Grace did not possess a more impressive and larger royal jewelry collection.

That being said, her beauty and elegance truly did not need adornment. She had such classic good taste, nothing screamed vulgar or desperate. Her manner and refinement were those of someone born to the title and not married to it. So good for Monaco and her family! She is such an icon and a legend.

Here are shots of her engagement ring:

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3

Stunning ring!

Last edited:
Stunning engagement ring .. all her jewels are stunning and she at that age was far more glamorous than her daughters she carries all her looks so well from the heavy in the early years to the lighter Van Cleef and soft blouses in her later years.
Just so amazing I adored her.

This is my all time favourite royal engagement ring. Quite a whopper, but soooo classy. Love it :)

Back
Top Bottom