CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is turnning into a real beauty Lalla khadija pretty eyes and pretty hair.
I love the pic goo they release something in the end.

he's 9 years old today!!! how time flies.
i wonder if his picture will be somewhat the same as Lalla Khadija, like a portrait itself.

i am hoping for a nice family photo without a cake, i am done with the birthday cake photos :D

Videos for Moulay Hassan Birthday

Mademoiselle Lilo said:
i am hoping for a nice family photo without a cake, i am done with the birthday cake photos :D

Videos for Moulay Hassan Birthday

Lol mademoiselle lilo even though the birthday cakes that they do are for much older ages compared to the ages of the prince and princess .. i still think it's cute:) I hope the picture released includes the whole family !! Can't wait to see one!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mademoiselle Lilo said:
:previous:
Well they release a lovely portrait i guess just like the last photo of Lalla Khadija it was taken during the birthday party
http://oi50.tinypic.com/14bqgit.jpg

Sooo sweet He's growing really fast !! I liked the mood of the party but So sad that there isn't any family pictures released on this occasion :(

By the way mademoiselle lilo , I like your display picture I haven't seen it before .. I remember lalla salma was wearing this choker with the pink/purple caftan when meeting Sarkouzi and his son . What was the occasion of your current picture and do you mind sharing it in lalla salma's picture thread?

Thanks Shrifia in future they will study at school?

Last edited:
Thanks Shrifia in future they will study at school?
you're welcome Salma.
College Royale where their study now will be ther school untill university.

Lalla Salma Mohammed VI children are adorable Moulay Hassan looks so confident and Lalla khadija seems very happy child.
thanks for posting these links.

you're welcome Salma.
College Royale where their study now will be ther school untill university.
Thank´s Shrifia:flowers: and who are the other pupils?

:previous:
they are Moulay Hassan and Lalla Khadija colleagues at school Salma.i don't know much about their background though.

nice pics:)
I think Lalla Khadija set next to her friends too but she definitely was there.

anyone knows which date will the prince and princess start their school year ?

I guess the study start at the College Royale in October.

according to Goud I Moulay Hassan should attended the horse fair last month but he didn't because he got ingured in football match nothing serious though :)

HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan Chairs In Salé Inauguration Ceremony Of Moulay Abdellah Ben Hassoun Candles Moussem¨
Salé - HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan chaired, on Wednesday in Salé, the inauguration ceremony of Moulay Abdellah Ben Hassoun candles moussem, organized on the occasion of Eid Al Mawlid Annabaoui (Birth of the prophet) under the theme "heritage of nations, a bridge between peoples."...MAP === Picture

next thursday is Lalla Khadija 6th birthday. im curious to see what kind of picture will be, a solo portrait, brother & sister or a full family birthday cake pic?

next thursday is Lalla Khadija 6th birthday. im curious to see what kind of picture will be, a solo portrait, brother & sister or a full family birthday cake pic?

I cant wait too ! I really hope its a whole family picture

i LOVE this picture!!!! i always love pictures of siblings together, and how cute is Lalla Khadija with her little tiara and it got pearls!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom