Prince Moulay Rachid and Princess Lalla Oum Keltoum Current Events 1: June 2013-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great News!. Congratulations to Princess Lalla Oum Kelthoum.
I believe she is the third lady in the Moroccan royal family to be granted HRH title upon marriage after princesses Lalla Lamia & Lala Salma.

No dear She is the first one To have The Complete title HRH Princess , Others Have Just The Title Of HH Princess

It is great that Lalla Oum Keltoum was granted a title.
No dear She is the first one To have The Complete title HRH Princess , Others Have Just The Title Of HH Princess
Is there a special reason to grant the complete title to Lalla Oum?

Last edited:
Actually it's Lalla Salma the first who got the complete HRH title right away after her marriage to the king,becaming HRH the Princess just like her sisters in law, i remember very well the words of the Palace spokeman at time about her granted title:)
Lalla Oum Kelthoum now joins that circle while you're right Lalla Lamia only got HH title.

It is great that Lalla Oum Keltoum was granted a title.

Is there a special reason to grant the complete title to Lalla Oum?
not said,but my guess King really like her sister in law and maybe he want her to be more involved in royal family social and charitable life..let's wait and see

So now both Lalla Salma & Lalla Oum keltoum have a complete HRH tiltle. I wonder why the Oum keltoum's statement was published late ?. If you chech the photo you will find out that It was issued on March 14,2017.

So now both Lalla Salma & Lalla Oum keltoum have a complete HRH tiltle. I wonder why the Oum keltoum's statement was published late ?. If you chech the photo you will find out that It was issued on March 14,2017.
Yeah exactly ! Unfortunately This how work Our ministry Of Household & protocol & chancellery they are always late , in activities , announcements .... everything :ermm:

Actually it's Lalla Salma the first who got the complete HRH title right away after her marriage to the king,becaming HRH the Princess just like her sisters in law, i remember very well the words of the Palace spokeman at time about her granted title:)
Lalla Oum Kelthoum now joins that circle while you're right Lalla Lamia only got HH title.

not said,but my guess King really like her sister in law and maybe he want her to be more involved in royal family social and charitable life..let's wait and see
I was talking About Princes 's wifes , Lalla salma Is The consort princess , wife to HM For That I Said Lalla Oum kaltoum was the first to have the complete title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news ! but I wonder why did he wait that long?
and shall we see her soon in public engagements?

it's only matter of procedure: the title was granted by Dahir (a royal decree) as any decree here it to be published in the official bulletin before be completely official if you see what I mean,here the Dahir was issuded last march published in the official bulletin only yesterday.

I think it's intersting she good so distinguished title even surprised,I was thinking about somthing similar to Lalla Lamia but I guess Mohammed VI is really found of his sister in law:D I guess mybe with his sisters are not very much involved in more in public life especially Lalla asma and Lalla hasna he want new face with Lalla Salma for MRF,now its safe to say she will have her own agenda and patronages

I wonder how do king’s sisters react to such a decision?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Prince mouly Rachid looks nice after loosing
Weight , but I was hoping to see princess
Oum kelthoum with him , I wonder why she does not accompany her husband in any
Occasion?

Sep 16:prince Moulay Rachid at the "the Pro-Am of the BMW Championship" tournament in United Arab Emirates

the prince Moulay rachid watched this evening the match of 'La coupe du throne' between RCA and DHJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why princess lalla Oumkelthoum is not appearing nither having any activities
despite kings sisters are back to the lights even lalla Asmaa had an event several months ago what is prevent her?

I wonder why princess lalla Oumkelthoum is not appearing nither having any activities
despite kings sisters are back to the lights even lalla Asmaa had an event several months ago what is prevent her?
her son maybe,i remember Lalla Salma launched her association almost 3 years after the birth of Moulay El Hassan because she didn't want to miss his first years i know Lalla Oum Kalthoum also very keen to spend all her time with baby Moulay Ahmed.

Any updates about princess Oum Keltoum ?? She did not show for a long time.

Is she pregnant or some thing? It is weird
That she did not show up all this time

No idea guys,i expected her to show up little more at least with her husband after she get HH title but yet nothing.

Last edited:
Good question Rossina and nisreen i don't know what she get the title of HRH if it's to stay hiden

I realy do not want to jump to conclusion
But part of the divorce rumers is that there
Are disputes between lalla salma and king's
Sisters and my guess is that is because
Salma' s rule as first lady they became in the
Shadow ؛now after divorce the will get into
The light again and of course they will not repeat the mistake with oum kelthoum

Back
Top Bottom