Crown Prince Mohammed's official visit to S Korea: May 25 - 27, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Mohammed bin Zayed starts three-day official visit to S.Korea tomorrow

...A Korean Presidential official said the visit of Sheikh Mohammed would play a leading role in enhancing bilateral relations of cooperation and strategic partnership as the two friendly countries mark the 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties. - Article

Mohammad visits Korean nuclear plant

Seoul: General Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, Wednesday visited the Doosan Group for Heavy Industries and Construction manufacturing plant.
Shaikh Mohammad was accompanied by Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Foreign Minister, and other senior officials.

gulfnews : Mohammad visits Korean nuclear plant

Mohammed bin Zayed receives Ph.D. from KAIST

...The Ph.D. was conferred on Sheikh Mohammed in recognition of his efforts in the fields of human development and his remarkable contribution in improving quality of education...

Article ** Picture

Mohammed bin Zayed receives Ph.D. from KAIST

...The Ph.D. was conferred on Sheikh Mohammed in recognition of his efforts in the fields of human development and his remarkable contribution in improving quality of education...

Article ** Picture

Hehe, I don´t doubt it..He´s fanatical about education. Ask the Maktoum lads that have been trying to marry his daughters without having an university degree :whistling:

Welcome to Carl Spade! :flowers:
Which Al Maktoum guy want to get married Sh.Mo.'s daughter? I would not be surprised if a Al Maktoum want to get married Sh.Mohammed's daughter.In fact many members of Al Nahyan family are learning foreign universities.

Welcome to Carl Spade! :flowers:
Which Al Maktoum guy want to get married Sh.Mo.'s daughter? I would not be surprised if a Al Maktoum want to get married Sh.Mohammed's daughter.In fact many members of Al Nahyan family are learning foreign universities.

Only one AlNahyan Sheikha rings a bell who is at a foreign university, all the others are at local universities.

Back
Top Bottom