Sheikh Mohammed's Wives

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shk.mo and zoe dont marriage isnt his wive

What makes you so sure? It is the matter of the two and their right not to want to share everything with the public. Some things in life should a secret and only Allah knows, what is in their hearts.

i know ok respect pls private life i am member from al maktoum & al nahyan

i know ok respect pls private life i am member from al maktoum & al nahyan

The best respect you show, if you are protect the dignity and honor of your family in public. Let the private remain private. Whatever the truth, do not insult the face of your own family. What the ears heard and the eyes saw passes through the tongue into the world. That which the tongue is proclaimed not always good for the soul of life. That's my good advice for you. I hope, you understand what I mean. :uaeflag:

Only Allah is the judge of what is hidden hand. May Allah protect the families of Al Maktoum and Al Nahyan against some of the tongue. They are great rulers. It would be my a honor to both families can protect with my life. If I give my life and my blood for your family Dior, then it is not too much to ask if you can control your tongue at least. Forgiveness for my strong and hard attitude deeply rooted in our traditions. May you forgive my frankness, your Excellency.

Last edited:
I much wonder about people who make it necessary to be interesting, by claiming a member of the ruling families in UAE. What is missing this person? Attention?

The proposition "I am a member of...." alone makes their statements not truer, no better. It does not make them to a spokespersons of these families or to an expert in UAE ruling matters- and this are not turning them into better people as we. Not even if their allegations were true (or false). The deeds and character decides on the status of a person in society, not only his or her origin.

A ruler in UAE is a person with a strong character, good and open heart, a wise mind - live and act for a good life of his peoples and for the future of UAE. His familiy members share this view. The "I am a member of ......" persons don´t show this. Sorry at all should I have offended now.

Last edited:
:previous: Yeah that, I totally agree. Because it's the internet you can't take what anyone says at face value.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Yeah that, I totally agree. Because it's the internet you can't take what anyone says at face value.

Thank you so much for your encouragement. Today I was annoyed that some people believe that they would get more attention when they say certain things. This does not mean she's lying. But it's hard to imagine that an actual member of the Al Maktoum and Al Nahyan families -that too in a person only in this case- goes to the forum here. This rule family member reads the comments, taking notes, and share with us rumors about his/her own family. I can not understand. Never. :nonono: It makes my heart happy to read, that you can understand my mind in this point completly. This is honey for my soul, that even people exist with good character like you !

The others write a quick little sentence in Arabic and think they had to prove that they were a member of our ruling families. Many Arabs speak Arabic or an khalejji dialect to be without the status HH Sheikh or HH Sheikha. :bang:

:lol:I just imagine that Prince William sits as his computer, looks into the thread of the english royal family and wrote: Hello, I am Prince William and a member of the british royal family. What I want to tell you about my grandmother Queen Elizabeth secrets, is .......:ROFLMAO: Or HH Sheikh Hamdan talks with us about his mother´s or father´s secrets no no no. never guys, never!

:previous: And also other members of al Maktoum family or from the al Nahyans would not give the nakedness and grant us private insights that do not belong to us. The opposite would be a shame for the family. Both are great families who ruled with great ambitions. The families have my great respect. They don`t need such family members to spread rumors about the private things definitively.

Last edited:
I have always admired the discretion of the ruling and top families of the Emirates, and many of the Arab nations. We have lost that sort of dignity in the West, and that is a bad loss for us. I have never heard any reliable source spreading public rumors about the private lives of the families of any of the rulers of the UAE. I just took the statement as something said more for whimsy than seriousness.

According to this source:
RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page
they are. Even their accurate dates of births are mentioned.

Those informations are not accurate. Majid is not the son from his moroccan wife, but from a German one, and they are no more married.

I Don’t Think So He married More Than Four , it’s Four Wifes Legal In Islam Religion and He Can Divorce any One Of Them and Marry another One , So What He’s Powerful Sheikh this is Not Reason To Make Him Break The Rules .

That's sure, nobody is above Islamic rules even if he's powerful, there's no excpetion in that case, I am sure he divorced some of them, and it remains private, only the families know that, why public should know that, we even barely know the exact name of his wives!

Last edited:
Those informations are not accurate. Majid is not the son from his moroccan wife, but from a German one, and they are no more married.

Sorry, but let me correct it: Majid is the son of the Moroccan wife. The son of the German woman is Marwan.

Last edited:
Soory, but let me correct it: Majid is the son of the Moroccan wife. The son of the German woman is Marwan.
Thank you for the correction. In the link above, there's no information about his German wife!

Thank you for the correction. In the link above, there's no information about his German wife!

It is not often mentioned. But the post of which you reply was more than 2 years old. Probably the old link was not to the latest state of affairs.

Let me correct you a little more with a bit of a shocker Marwan is not the son of shiekh Mohammed , he is adopted by shiekh Mohammed .
This info I learned reacently and to me makes sense and clears alot:flowers:

I am quite disturbed by the fact he has more than four wives :eek: I wonder who's his favourite? Personally, I really like Sheikha Hind and I feel sorry for her... she must feels bad with her husband's several marriages. I feel like Sheikh Mo kinda ignored her for Princess Haya... (it's only my guess... nothing serious here :))

P.S. is there a pic of Sheikha Hind??

Let me correct you a little more with a bit of a shocker Marwan is not the son of shiekh Mohammed , he is adopted by shiekh Mohammed .
So Sheikh Mohammed has never been married to a German woman and adopted Marwan as his and Sheikha Hind's child or he married a German woman but Marwan isn't biological son? :ermm:

...Marwan is not the son of shiekh Mohammed , he is adopted by shiekh Mohammed .
That is a gossip only. Full adoption of a foreign child (with name change of the adopted child) isn´t allowed in Islam. You know that. He never will be named as Sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum if he isn´t his son. In the case of raising an orphan, the child been named after his real father. There is the opportunity of taking care of him as a orphan only. That is and was a course of action in the Emirati society. But I think, this case is not very likely by Sheikh Marwan. He was born after the marriage with Sheikha Hind was started and Sheikh Mo already has other children (Manal, Hessa, Shamsa) with another unknown and Sheikha Hind. Sheikha Hind was pregnant with Sheikh Rashid when Sheikh Marwan was born. Sheikh Mo has received several children with different women (most of them are unofficial wives), which makes it more likely that Marwan is his biological son. In general many of the Sheikhs have had multiple wives and not all were always known at public. I know by Sheikh Marwan itself, that he is the son of Sheikh Mohammed and that his mother is German.

General backround information: Adoption was practiced by the Arabs before Islam. They gave the adopted child the name of the person from whom it was adopted as if it were his/her own child. Islam forbade the adoption, however, allowed the Muslims, children who were not their own to raise, care of them and give them support. But the children must be named after their biological fathers. When looking at the issue of adoption from Islamic point of view, we must separate two things: first, the concept of helping orphan and poor children; second, the implications of such a help. As far as the concept of helping the poor and the orphan is concerned, Islam not only agrees to it but even highly recommends it. In all types of charities, the orphan and the poor are mentioned as the prime eligible recipients for such help.

Islam fully supports the concept of helping the orphan and poor, and taking them under your wings. If there is no one to take care of the orphan and poor children, then this responsibility falls upon the government. I won’t be wrong in saying that as far as the concept of adoption is concerned, there is no difference between Islam and the West. However, when we come to the implications and legal consequences of adoption, we find some differences between Islam and the present system in the West.

If a adoption took place in early infancy, then most probably the child will never come to know his real genealogy or his real family name. It is this part of the adoption procedure that Islam does not accept. In pre-Islamic Arabia, the adoption system was similar to what we now see in the West: the child even takes the family name of the adoptive father. When Islam came, it categorically rejected this procedure.

Abu Darr, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that he was the Prophet (PBUH) heard say: "There is no man this his membership explains to another expect for his father and it acts knowingly not the filed in faith with Allah. And who declares his belonging to people with whom he has no familial bond together, which is to take his seat in the Hellfire."

Both by Quran (33:4 "God did not make your adopted son as your own sons. To declare them so is your empty claim. God's word is righteous and constitutes true guidance." or look at 33:37-40) and the Hadith adoption is strictly prohibited. The adoption affects the inheritance sequence that transfers title to the exclusion of the real heirs to a completely foreign person. Also the group among the possible marriage partners are excluded and will be blasted though adoption by men and women are brothers and sisters who are under islamic points of view not related. Furthermore, the marriage will be excluded with this persons, because the adoption is blocking the way to or vice versa. Means: that theoretically any person can married his own sister or her own brother unknowingly of their close family kinship. In summary: Adoption with acquisition of the name of the adopting family is forbidden in Islam.

Thats not clear. Different opportunities exist. It can be temporary marriages or real marriages without a time limit, which were never made public for personal reasons.

"temporary wives" ...WOW! I am speechless!:lol:

...I really like Sheikha Hind and I feel sorry for her...
The system of multiples marriages in UAE are very unusual for outsiders. How our women feel on this issue are very different. Probably from joy to anger every mood is possible when a woman learns that there will be other wives of her husband soon.
P.S. is there a pic of Sheikha Hind??
Only one in her childhood. You find it here in the thread repeatedly posted. Sheikha Hind isn´t shown in public.
"temporary wives" ...WOW! I am speechless!
:rolleyes: Clear, that it causes misunderstandings. The issue are discussed controversly in islamic law. You will be find a lot of different statements.

The Arabic dictionaries define mut'a as 'enjoyment, pleasure, delight'. The root form, m-t: signifies, 'to carry away, to take away'. A 'marriage of mut'a' is a marriage which the contract stipulates will last for a fixed period of time. This 'marriage of mut'a' is referred to both in the hadith literature and, in much more detail, in the books on jurisprudence (fiqh). In the hadith and in other sayings related from early Muslims the word 'mut'a' itself is usually employed. The Shi'is hold that this particular term is the preferred name for temporary marriage because the Qur'an itself refers to this kind of marriage employing a term derived from the same root. If the man has a permanent wife, he cannot contract a mut'a with a other woman without his wife's permission. Should he do so, the contract is invalid or in abeyance pending her permission.

There will be no mut'a without two things: a stipulated period and a stated dowry. If a time period is mentioned in the marriage contract, the contract is for mut'a; but if it is not mentioned, the contract is for permanent marriage. This kind of marriage spread mainly among Shiites, less under Sunnis.

No I know he cannot and does not carry shiekh Mohammed's name but he is adopted , you will notice that all kids especially sons from shiekh Mohammed are known except for Marwan , and last I asked about this I was told that he is adopted.
Shiekha Latifa his daughter has two girls and a boy adopted befor she got married.
So as long as they don't carry the official name it is ok to aopt

Just to be clear also shiekh Mohammed had Manal and Martha from different wives befor shiekh Rashid was born.
I have no idea if he was married to a German lady or not.
The Moroccan lady has stayed with him longest I guess,.

No I know he cannot and does not carry shiekh Mohammed's name but he is adopted , you will notice that all kids especially sons from shiekh Mohammed are known except for Marwan , and last I asked about this I was told that he is adopted. So as long as they don't carry the official name it is ok to aopt
I agree with you in some points. Sheikha Hind oversees the upbringing of her children, the other children of her husband and some of orphans she has adopted in the name of charity. But no one of the orphans are been named as al Maktoums. But Sheikh Marwan carry Sheikh Mohammeds name. He isn´t adopted. The chairman of Emirates International Capital Advisory is Sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum:

Royal Family Member of Dubai Invests in Axial Vector | Stock Market Summary (NSDQ, NYSE, AMEX and more) on Boston.com

BYM Product and Industry News

PR Newswire UK: Emirates International Capital Advisory to Purchase Adaptive Propulsion Systems. -- DUBAI, Untied Arab Emirates, December 6 /PRNewswire/ --

Dubai venture signed to build AVEC-powered consumer car and race car - Business Intelligence Middle East - bi-me.com - News, analysis, reports

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Emira...+Advisory+to+Purchase+Adaptive...-a0172125600

Just to be clear also shiekh Mohammed had Manal and Martha from different wives befor shiekh Rashid was born.
I have no idea if he was married to a German lady or not.
The Moroccan lady has stayed with him longest I guess,.
Who is Martha? Did you mean Maitha? She is born 1980 by the Maroccan lady. Before Sheikha Hinds first child (Sheikha Hessa)was born in the same year.

Between 1977 - 1981 following children were born by different wives:
1977 Sheikha Manal (Lebanese lady)
1979 marriage between Sheikha Hind and Sheikh Mohammed
03/1980 Sheikha Maitha (Maroccan lady)
11/1980 Sheikha Hessa (Sheikha Hind)
03/1981 Sheikh Marwan (German lady)
08/1981 Sheikha Shamsa (Maroccan lady)
11/1981 Sheikh Rashid (Sheikha Hind)

The mother of Sheikha Mahra is foreigner too , And beautiful lady !

The mother of Sheikha Mahra is foreigner too , And beautiful lady !

Is the mother of Sheikha Mahra beautiful? I never seen her in real.... Actually, I h`ve seen pictures of her and I found her not beautiful. Maybe were not the pictures of Zoe Grigorakos. But in any case this is certainly a matter of opinion.

I feel really ignorant because I thought only Shias did temporary marriages. And I have considered reverting and still did not know this.

Is the mother of Sheikha Mahra beautiful? I never seen her in real.... Actually, I h`ve seen pictures of her and I found her not beautiful. Maybe were not the pictures of Zoe Grigorakos. But in any case this is certainly a matter of opinion.

Well Honestly she’s attractive more than beautiful ! ,, she’s very close to Sheikha mahra ,, Like friends , not Only mother & daughter !

here some pics of Zoe Grigorakos

1- imgbox - fast, simple image host
2- imgbox - fast, simple image host(The one with green dress)
3- imgbox - fast, simple image host
4- imgbox - fast, simple image host
5- imgbox - fast, simple image host

I feel really ignorant because I thought only Shias did temporary marriages. And I have considered reverting and still did not know this.

Don´t worry. You are not far away from the truth. There is a disagreement between the Shia and most of the Sunnis concerning whether the Prophet later banned it or not. Most Sunnis assert that although the Prophet legislated it, he later forbade it. The point isn´t clear. There are hadiths in Sahih Bukhari initially permitting mut'ah, but then strictly forbidding it. There are several narrations regarding Sabrah bin Ma'bad reporting on the prohibition of Mut'ah. Sunnis also argue that mut'a (temporary marriages) cannot be considered a legitimate form of sexual union because it excludes such things as inheritance, divorce, sworn allegation, forswearing, and zihar. Since these necessary concomitants of marriage do not apply to mut'a, it cannot be considered marriage, so the woman cannot be considered a legitimate wife. If she isn´t a wife of him, sexual intercourse with her is illegitimate and so forbidden. The duration of this type of marriage is fixed at its inception and is then automatically dissolved upon completion of its term. For this reason, nikah mut‘ah has been widely criticised because it can be used as a religious cover for and de facto legalization of certain types of prostitution. You see: That is a difficult subject and you are not wrong completely. But we can´t resolve conclusively here in TRF of whom the different sections of Muslims have different opinions since hundred of years.

Here's a link to a photo.
here some pics of Zoe Grigorakos
Thanks for sharing. She looks not bad and young. How old is she (Zoe G.)?

:previous:
Thank you for your post.

In the case of Sheikh Mohammed am I to understand that some of his marriages have been of the temporary type despite the fact that he is Sunni? I don't understand when in this thread people speak of 'unofficial wives'.

None of this information will keep me from reverting one day, I'm just curious.

Back
Top Bottom