Princess Haya and the FEI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
I missed the press conference of HRH in Geneva ; any ONE saw ?

In Switzerland interview HRH Princess Haya tomorrow. Hmm life changed much?” Do you mean yours or is that a question to her!

Life is always changing and never constantly in its running! We have very small influence on it....Its probably meant philosophically.

Princess Haya looks radiant as always, She's wearing very nice nickelace and nice dark blue on her. Thanks Xavi!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
İ can not understand , why she was not at the wedding of her sister princess iman ?

İ can not understand , why she was not at the wedding of her sister princess iman ?

We don't know if she was or wasn't as there is no confirmation of which family members did and did not attend and there was very limited pictures.

2013 FEI Awards
.... FEI President HRH Princess Haya, who will chair the panel of three international judges that will decide the winners,

Good for her,it looks like an interesting job.Besides all the nominations for riders they also have a category for Best Groom* which I find nice, because usually only the top athletes get credit for the work and not all the hard-working people who supported that athlete.

(*Best Groom-for that important person who works behind the scenes with loyalty, dedication and total respect for the welfare of the horse.)

this is so surprising
Princess Haya of Jordan has announced she will not seek a third term as president of the International Equestrian Federation (FEI), days after opponents flagged up her alleged “conflict of interest” as wife of Sheikh Mohammed, ruler of Dubai, in trying to reduce doping and horse welfare issues in endurance riding in the Middle East.

However, but it is the right decision......

Last edited:
this is so surprising
Princess Haya of Jordan, wife of Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed, will step down as president of FEI
Princess Haya of Jordan has announced she will not seek a third term as president of the International Equestrian Federation (FEI), days after opponents flagged up her alleged “conflict of interest” as wife of Sheikh Mohammed, ruler of Dubai, in trying to reduce doping and horse welfare issues in endurance riding in the Middle East.

It is absolutely a conflict in that Haya has been EXTREMELY inflexible with a ZERO tolerance for any type of doping. With repeated doping issues coming out of the barn owned by her husband, I dont see how she would have any credibility.

Haya’s FEI presidency to end in 13 months
horsetalk.co.nz

I think this is the best decision she can make but she surly will be missed. The problem is that if she cant stop it from her own husband not sure how serious the equestrian world will/is taking her.

Back
Top Bottom