Princess Haya and the FEI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As many who follow Equestrian sport know, we in Canada lost a great one this weekend w/the sudden and shocking death of the great Hickstead, who w/Eric Lamaze won the Individual Event Gold Medal in Beijing. I've seen in a few stories that Princess Haya released a statement in her role as FEI President after she had heard the news, but I've been unable to find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

It was a tragedy to loose Hickstead. Especially after loosing Royal Kaliber right after the previous Olympics, and Jus du Pomme 2 Olympics ago . The curse of the Olympic Gold Medalist stallions.

As many who follow Equestrian sport know, we in Canada lost a great one this weekend w/the sudden and shocking death of the great Hickstead, who w/Eric Lamaze won the Individual Event Gold Medal in Beijing. I've seen in a few stories that Princess Haya released a statement in her role as FEI President after she had heard the news, but I've been unable to find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Very sad news for the equestrian sport.

Here is part or all of what Princess Haya had to say

FEI president Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Jordan, an equestrian competitor at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, said Hickstead “really was a horse in a million, and my heart goes out to Eric and everyone connected with this wonderful horse. This is a terrible loss, but Hickstead truly will never be forgotten. We were very lucky to have known him.”
Source

BTW, the autopsy on Hickstead came back that he had ruptured an aorta. He was dead on his feet, basically. I hope I am lucky enough when my time comes to one second be doing that which I love most and gone the next.

Princess Haya Video speech in Rio: Picture

Is there any video for the event ??

Very Nice Video of Princess Haya , Thanx xavi83 :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You . This video after She born Sheikh Zayed ? :flowers:

WoW Really Amazing Picture They Look Sooo Nice All Of Them , Gorgeous Family Shot :flowers: Thank you Burzg you are always post amazing Pictures ;)

FEI PRESIDENT LOOKS FORWARD TO ANOTHER 100 YEARS OF EQUESTRIAN SPORT IN OLYMPIC MOVEMENT
Article

Princess Haya looks really nice with hair styled how it is in the above pictures. She is looking for some reason more mature. I hope to see her more and I do hope we get a few more pictures.

FEI: FEI SIGNS BRIGHTON DECLARATION ON WOMEN AND SPORT
Article with a nice picture of Haya

Last edited:
I like her natural look. She is a wonderful lady in her best age. Her eyes have something appealing - I can understand, why HH Sheikh Mohammed got married her. She has an excellent appearance.

Thank's Xavi ! Princess Haya look very beautiful and confident from what she tell for people and not shy , and she have very good language and british accent.

Thanks for the video. She is very beautiful, better than in pictures.

Great to see Haya again after she gave a birth :D thank you for posting the video :D

Back
Top Bottom