The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-12-2019, 06:33 AM

I can't found any news about the first day (11. November) of the custody battle? On the other occassions there were fotos of Princess Haya with her layer.

Old 11-12-2019, 07:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
There has been a concerted campaign to smear Princess Haya's reputation on line. She has been accused of having many, many lovers and is considered a pariah.

I really don't believe it myself as there are too many people around her and in her homes. Getting caught would be hazardous to the health of all concerned.

On another note, the denial of asylum, under these particular circumstances should have shocked me yet it did not.

I believe her brother, King Abdullah was reluctant to establish her as a diplomat for the same reason as the UK denied her asylum. But when push came to shove, his love for his sister won out.
In your view, what was the reason to deny PH's asylum request to UK?

Old 11-12-2019, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Princess Haya was seen arriving at The Family Court devision of the Royal Courts of Justice in London today, November 12:

** rex gallery **
Old 11-12-2019, 08:43 AM

Dear Iceflower,

thank you very much for the link with the photos.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:38 AM
Administrator

You are most welcome, Lily Rose!

Here's an additional article:

** dm: Princess Haya arrives at High Court for custody battle with billionaire Dubai ruler husband ..**
Old 11-12-2019, 09:44 AM

Dear Iceflower,

Thank you very much for your help!
Old 11-13-2019, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Princess Haya had another court date in London today, November 13:

** rex gallery **

** dm article: Princess Haya arrives at court with UK's leading divorce lawyer Fiona Shackleton for day two..**
Old 11-13-2019, 11:16 AM
Majesty

Well I guess the DM just has to get creative since proceedings in the Family Court are virtually impossible to report.
The only pertinent information seems to be the non-appearance of the children's father. Going to a horse auction instead seems to indicate that he believes it's in the bag and his presence is unnecessary.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:23 AM
Majesty

And he may be bitterly disappointed.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:10 AM
Commoner

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7685037/Truth-Sheikhs-missing-princesses-revealed-Dubai-rulers-battle-Princess-Haya.html
Old 11-15-2019, 02:15 AM
Majesty

Wow, the DM has managed three reports in this one week. They have also managed to contradict themselves regarding the nature of the hearing. As they finally stated, the hearing in the Family Court is about the disposition of the children and be in-camera.

The evidence may never be made public and I think too many people are hoping for a disclosure of the fate of Sheika's Shamsa and Latifa. Regardless of whether they are referenced in the court, I doubt the Judge will allow the details to be made public as that could increase the exposure of Princess Haya.

As for the DM going on about the financial settlement? The divorce hasn't yet begun in the UK but then it may have ended in Dubai.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Haya arrives at the Royal Courts of Justice, accompanied by lawyer Fiona Shackleton in London today

https://www.belgaimage.be/#/gallery/6782469
Old 11-15-2019, 06:38 AM
Administrator

Some more photos can also be found here:

** rex gallery **
Old 11-15-2019, 04:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Some more photos can also be found here:

** rex gallery **
Thanks for posting this, the way they go around without any winter coat nor scarf in November is beyond my belief!! I would be frozen :)
Old 11-15-2019, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbies View Post
Thanks for posting this, the way they go around without any winter coat nor scarf in November is beyond my belief!! I would be frozen :)
I understand your feelings, but don't forget they are British or British raised. British people don't feel so cold, I was always astonished by this
Furthermore,, they walked only a few meters and went immediately into the car.
Old 11-15-2019, 09:01 PM
Majesty

You are absolutely correct. Next time you see a royal engagement you will notice if they are outside they dress appropriately but if their car stops outside the venue, they rarely wear a coat.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I understand your feelings, but don't forget they are British or British raised. British people don't feel so cold, I was always astonished by this
Furthermore,, they walked only a few meters and went immediately into the car.
I understand but Princess Haya is Jordanian, spent many years in Dubai and London's winter is not her ideal climate I guess! :):):)
Old 11-16-2019, 02:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbies View Post
I understand but Princess Haya is Jordanian, spent many years in Dubai and London's winter is not her ideal climate I guess! :):):)
She went to school in UK for 10 years, and spent many years training as a rider in Ireland and Germany. Certainly no stranger to the slightly cooler climate of London. It wasn't that cold today either, for just going from the car inside and back.
Old 11-16-2019, 07:05 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
She went to school in UK for 10 years, and spent many years training as a rider in Ireland and Germany. Certainly no stranger to the slightly cooler climate of London. It wasn't that cold today either, for just going from the car inside and back.
Thanks, I understand.

And how about PH's lawyer's outfits? Aren't they fascinating. At the previous hearing her outfit was reminiscent of a Royal Guard uniform! The Baroness seems determined to impress the Court with her looks.
Old 11-16-2019, 07:26 AM
Majesty

While you may be amused, dress shaming a legal mind of great note and achievement is demeaning. She is one of the finest legal minds in the UK. Would you have commented on a man's wardrobe as you have this woman?