The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-18-2019, 06:35 PM
Heir Apparent

So basically, I don't know on which topic do I post this question; but I want to ask about what are the late updates -trusted- on princess haya's current status? And what will cause her if she returns to Dubai? Will it fireback? And what is the main cause of the sudden divorce? Other than her interfering in Sheikha Latifa's issue?

Thank you.

Old 09-18-2019, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Going back to Dubai under this circustances is likely impossible to imagine,and nobody yet know what's the reason of the divorce for now it's only speculations no one know the truth

Old 09-19-2019, 01:41 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
So basically, I don't know on which topic do I post this question; but I want to ask about what are the late updates -trusted- on princess haya's current status? And what will cause her if she returns to Dubai? Will it fireback? And what is the main cause of the sudden divorce? Other than her interfering in Sheikha Latifa's issue?

Thank you.
- Next court date is november 1st
- She has been given a diplomatin post at the Jordan embassy in London.
- the reason for divorce is most likely MBS treatment of Shamsa and Latifa. After the radio interview when she said that their cases were family matters she probably found out the truth of the torture of MBS own daughters. So she escaped.
Old 09-19-2019, 04:30 AM
Majesty

In her interview when asked if she believed the stories of both women's treatment she was emphatic that she did not and believed Latifa needed assistance and the care of her family after the trauma of her "abduction/kidnapping".

More importantly, she also said that if she believed the stories she would not tolerate it and would either have already left or would leave. She sounded so confident in the truth of what she said and in her husband and every time I have seen her at Ascot or somewhere with Sheikh Mo she always looked radiantly happy with him and looked at him with such love.

To find out that her trust and faith in him was misplaced must have been shattering, and I should imagine that from the moment she discovered the truth she must have kept silent and planned her escape. I pity her for the loss of everything she thought she knew. I cannot even imagine how that would feel in a case such as hers. It's like old fairy tales . . . scary but people don't do things like that anymore do they . . . . .
Old 09-19-2019, 06:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
- Next court date is november 1st
- She has been given a diplomatin post at the Jordan embassy in London.
- the reason for divorce is most likely MBS treatment of Shamsa and Latifa. After the radio interview when she said that their cases were family matters she probably found out the truth of the torture of MBS own daughters. So she escaped.
Ahaa! Interesting. Thanks for the clarification. By the way, I think you mean MBR because MBS is the Saudi regent.

And is there any link for me to hear the radio interview? Thank you in advance.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
In her interview when asked if she believed the stories of both women's treatment she was emphatic that she did not and believed Latifa needed assistance and the care of her family after the trauma of her "abduction/kidnapping".

More importantly, she also said that if she believed the stories she would not tolerate it and would either have already left or would leave. She sounded so confident in the truth of what she said and in her husband and every time I have seen her at Ascot or somewhere with Sheikh Mo she always looked radiantly happy with him and looked at him with such love.

To find out that her trust and faith in him was misplaced must have been shattering, and I should imagine that from the moment she discovered the truth she must have kept silent and planned her escape. I pity her for the loss of everything she thought she knew. I cannot even imagine how that would feel in a case such as hers. It's like old fairy tales . . . scary but people don't do things like that anymore do they . . . . .

I felt the interview was not completely sincere and just a move on sheikh mo's part. He needed someone "safe" to deliver that message for him but i don't think haya knew anything for sure. Maybe she tried to stay out of it living a comfortable ignorance in their years together then realized her own kids would not be immune to the sheikhs treatment in future and left him.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
I felt the interview was not completely sincere and just a move on sheikh mo's part. He needed someone "safe" to deliver that message for him but i don't think haya knew anything for sure. Maybe she tried to stay out of it living a comfortable ignorance in their years together then realized her own kids would not be immune to the sheikhs treatment in future and left him.
Exactly. She did not /couldn't not believe the rumors, and then realized the simple truth. What happened to the other kids could happen to her own. And she decided to cut off
Or maybe at this stage she was already preparing to leave but did not want to raise SM suspicions, so she pretended be in his side.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Haya is now listed as 1st secretary at Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan at the London Diplomatic List.
Foreign embassies in the UK - GOV.UK
Old 10-05-2019, 06:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Princess Haya is now listed as 1st secretary at Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan at the London Diplomatic List.
Perfect. So this means that UK have accepted her?
Old 10-05-2019, 08:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
It means she is an official of Jordan at the Embassy and has diplomatic immunity and the country of Jordan behind her. I don't think it has much to do with the U.K.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
It means she is an official of Jordan at the Embassy and has diplomatic immunity and the country of Jordan behind her. I don't think it has much to do with the U.K.
To my knowledge the hosting country has to formally approve of anyone holding a senior position at the foreign embassies and legations in their country.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Since the London Diplomatic List is published at the website gov.uk, which provides information about government services and information, I think that it means that princess Haya is now accepted as a member of the staff of the Jordanian Embassy by UK.
The press reports told on 7th September that king Abdullah had appointed princess Haya as a diplomat. She wasn't listed at London Diplomatic List updated on 10th September, only at this list updated on 2nd October.
Old 10-06-2019, 03:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
Thanks. But it had been did that when a diplomate is being nominate in a foreign country, in this case UK, this country has to accept this nomination, because country has the right to a veto.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Good for Haya! At first I was surprised the family wasn't supporting her, now I'm surprised they have, officially. Jordan is in a precarious position.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:37 PM
Administrator

Princess Haya was seen at the Royal Courts of Justice in London today, October 8, for the latest hearing in the High Court battle:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** nytimes: Dubai Ruler and Princess Set for Legal Battle in London Next Month **
Old 10-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Haya was seen at the Royal Courts of Justice in London today, October 8, for the latest hearing in the High Court battle:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** nytimes: Dubai Ruler and Princess Set for Legal Battle in London Next Month **
She looks more relaxed than in the previous hearing. She gained back her smile and beauty.
Nice bag