Divorce For Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid & Princess Haya

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You fully expressed all my thoughts.
I strongly believe the story of arranged marriage with a very high ranked and rich prince of the Arab world. Not now when she is so young, but at her 16s or 17s why not? She would be promised for the next 5 or 6 years, and in the meantime she would strictly remain inside Dubai, waiting.
In the top of this I strongly believe that Àl Jalila is and will be in risk. We don't know how will be the relation with her father later, when she become an adult. One day she might travel in Dubai, and I doubt she will be back.
Jalila is only 11. We have no idea how beautiful, smart or anything else she will turn out as an adult. Girls grow into their looks. Judging her against the beauty of a grown woman is faulty at best.

But yes I highly doubt the looks of Jalila would ever come into play. She is a princess, a political wife, one of two royal lineages at that. The Hashemite blood even on her mother's side. It isn't hard to believe that she would be a prize even as a trophy wife (not beauty trophy but prize stock). It is sad, but yes in many cases it seems that breeding horses is seen as the same as having children among some of these circles. Its all about pedigree and Jalila has prize pedigree her father would not be dumb not see the value of.

He may or may not have pressured any of his daughters into marriage. None were child brides true, but we don't know if those married wed for love. We do know this man has kidnapped two of his children in the past. There is certainly good reason to believe Jalila may be in danger. Especially if she stays in the UK and does something her father doesn't think is conservative or proper enough in his eyes. She could be another Latifa or Shamsa. The only thing that likely protects her is how high profile she has become thanks to her mother. And this divorce now.

I will answer two points here , in Saudi and because sadly many people care too much about pedigree the all Maktoum are not considered pure bloods or are valued to be married into ( other than for money)
So AlJalilah carrying that name does not give her value , and because of tradition and how very strict people are here with holding one to it, and the fact that they care too much about the mothers( as a mother is a representative of how the child would be) again AlJalilah would loose value because of her mothers past ( runaway with Spanish trainer , cheating on her husband) ... now as much as I’m against this sadly it is true.

The second point is the following, I only know of two of sheikh Mohammed daughters to be married for love, the others have traditional marriages but after them accepting the proposals

What is acceptable is some parts of the world may not be approved in others but that does not make one side wrong or right.

I wish the children happy and healthy childhood and lives because divorce is never easy on them
Could you tell us which one are the daughters married for love?

Last edited by a moderator:
I lean towards believing that an arranged marriage was in the works for AlJalila. It probably wouldn't have happened for a few years until she's at a suitable age but it's very possible that they'd started planning it. As for if it was to the CP of SA, I find that very believable as well. She's a Hashemite which makes her a descendant of the Prophet. She's got both the money and the pedigree and if she's going to look anything like her mum when she grows up, she'll also have the beauty.

It all makes sense when you see her photos at the last Ascot she attended, she was dressed like a young lady rather than a child. If she was encouraged to start looking more like a grown-up, then that's a tell-tale sign!

I lean towards believing that an arranged marriage was in the works for AlJalila. It probably wouldn't have happened for a few years until she's at a suitable age but it's very possible that they'd started planning it. As for if it was to the CP of SA, I find that very believable as well. She's a Hashemite which makes her a descendant of the Prophet. She's got both the money and the pedigree and if she's going to look anything like her mum when she grows up, she'll also have the beauty.

It all makes sense when you see her photos at the last Ascot she attended, she was dressed like a young lady rather than a child. If she was encouraged to start looking more like a grown-up, then that's a tell-tale sign!

Again the line of prophet Mohammed is not only in that family and is not carried through female lines.
There are suitable families if that were the case.
Or maybe a younger prince ( although I doubt it)
Looks also that AlJalilah is a young blossom not like her half sisters Salamah and Shamsa who dressed much to their age that AlJalilah who for some reason started coloring her hair very early!

Again the line of prophet Mohammed is not only in that family and is not carried through female lines.
There are suitable families if that were the case.
Or maybe a younger prince ( although I doubt it)
Looks also that AlJalilah is a young blossom not like her half sisters Salamah and Shamsa who dressed much to their age that AlJalilah who for some reason started coloring her hair very early!

What you're saying about the line of the Prophet Mohammed is COMPLETELY incorrect. All of the Prophet's sons passed away before having any offspring. All of Mohammed (PPUH)'s descendants came from her daughters. If females such as Fatima Az'Zahra' could carry the line, why would it stop at Haya?

Last edited:
What you're saying about the line of the Prophet Mohammed is COMPLETELY incorrect. All of the Prophet's sons passed away before having any offspring. All of Mohammed (PPUH)'s descendants came from her daughters. If females such as Fatima Az'Zahra' could carry the line, why would it stop at Haya?
In Makkah you can go and check, there is a registry for all prophet Mohammed descendants. Prophet Mohammed had 4 daughters
So the line started there but the bloodline is only carried through males that’s why a lot of these families only married cousins.Now they marry from many other famillies but only through male line they carry the title.
Again you can check
And I’m very sorry but you don’t compare Fatima alzahraa with Haya one every level it different

Salamah and Shamma....(not Shamsa).

Yes that was auto correct

Several posts about Sheikh Mohammed's daughters has been removed and can be found Here
AGAIN plz stay on topic
Thanks

Media campaign against Haya

I saw now that what is Probably a UAE paid campaign against Haya has blossomed again. Calling her a pervert and claming that they had a settlement about the faiths of princess Latifa and Princess Shamsa.

What will sheikh Mo gain from that? His **** from the divorced is already all over the place?

https://www.weeklyblitz.net/news/princess-haya-has-fooled-the-british-judiciary/
This website is a Bangladeshi gossip website. And honestly think Sheikh Mohammed paying this website to spread gossips about Princess Haya. This is the same website talked about her affair, Zayed is the son of the bodyguard and Sheikh Mohammed caught Princess Haya on her bed with the bodyguard. Now it's saying Princess Haya made a secret deal to hide Sheikha Latifa 2nd murder with Sheikh Mohammed.

:previous:

But that last allegation hardly improves Sheikh Mohammed's own reputation.

This site is clearly guided, nevertheless I would expect from Sh Mo make a better organized Propaganda.
They talk about Sheikha Latifa murder. Does it mean that they accept she is dead? But Sheikh Mo has made testimony she is alive, and he talks to her. Where is the truth?

The majority of the conservative people of Dubai will support Sheikh Mohammed kidnapping his own daughter rather than a woman having an affair with the bodyguard. He is the father he has every right to decide his daughter's future. This is even part of the law either the father or the husband is the guardian of a woman in UAE or other gulf countries. He hardly cares what Western press and people think about him. He wants to destroy Princess Haya's image in her home country and region.

This site is clearly guided, nevertheless I would expect from Sh Mo make a better organized Propaganda.
They talk about Sheikha Latifa murder. Does it mean that they accept she is dead? But Sheikh Mo has made testimony she is alive, and he talks to her. Where is the truth?

When did Mo testify that Latifa is alive? After Haya last saw her in January (I think her court testemony says?) 2019?

When did Mo testify that Latifa is alive? After Haya last saw her in January (I think her court testemony says?) 2019?
The court has asked for both Latifa and Samsa to appear to the court and give testimony. Sheikh Mo said that he asked both his daughters and they were not willing. This means they are alive.
I don't know the exact dates, but it is in any case after Haya ran away and after she has initiated the Court case.
Sheikh Mo never appeared to the courts but gave written testimony. Also when he refused presenting his 2 daughters to the court.
So at least at date of the written testimonies Latifa was declared by her father to be alive.

Last edited:
The court has asked for both Latifa and Samsa to appear to the court and give testimony. Sheikh Mo said that he asked both his daughters and they were not willing. This means they are alive.

He said not they...

Of course. Still he continues pretending that Latifa is alive and living a normal life, if she is already dead, I wonder when truth will be declared. Unless he lets her "living her normal life" up to the end of years.... Up to the moment her existence would be fully forgotten, and nobody would care about her passing.

He said not they...

Hi

Ok, I will take your point. CP has one wife his brothers have one wife each , a lot of men from the royal family have only one wife. The Hashemite lineage is not not only in Jordan and is not carried through daughters , is Saudi we have alsada and alashraf who are also traced back to prophet Mohammed and raised in a manner considered more appropriate for Saudi
I am not saying alJalilah is ugly but it makes no sense at all as there is a law in uae passed some years ago for marriage only at the age of 18 and above .

That point was found to be not true in court!

I will answer two points here , in Saudi and because sadly many people care too much about pedigree the all Maktoum are not considered pure bloods or are valued to be married into ( other than for money)
So AlJalilah carrying that name does not give her value , and because of tradition and how very strict people are here with holding one to it, and the fact that they care too much about the mothers( as a mother is a representative of how the child would be) again AlJalilah would loose value because of her mothers past ( runaway with Spanish trainer , cheating on her husband) ... now as much as I’m against this sadly it is true.

The second point is the following, I only know of two of sheikh Mohammed daughters to be married for love, the others have traditional marriages but after them accepting the proposals

What is acceptable is some parts of the world may not be approved in others but that does not make one side wrong or right.

I wish the children happy and healthy childhood and lives because divorce is never easy on them
I was having a read of the case publication. And the judge has ruled that he found the allegation of forced marriage to be hearsay . Please correct me if I am wrong . Al jalilila is considered to be an al maktoum blood and that CP asking for her hand in marriage because she is a descendent of prophet does not make any sense . Also are there no other jordananian princesses. Close to his age that he can get married to ?

:previous: Close in age is not a deciding factor for some men.

Also its not a question if there is other Jordanian princesses who are single. But a question if they would marry him or would their parents enforce an arranged marriage on them.

But unmarried daughter of Jordanian princes (ones with a royal title and not just the Hashemite blood) who are adults:

-Sarah and Aisha- 23 year old twin daughters of Prince Faisal
-Iman and Salma- daughters of the king 24 and 20 this year
-Princess Raja'a- daughter of Prince Talal, 19
-Princess Jennah- borderline, she is only 17, daughter of Prince Ghazi

There are others but they would be daughters of royal princesses and not have the title simply the Hashemite blood.

Al Jalila may only be a Hashemite on the female line, but she has royal blood on both sides, Dubai for her father and Hashemite for her mother. And unlike the daughters of Jordanian princesses, she has the royal title.

I was having a read of the case publication. And the judge has ruled that he found the allegation of forced marriage to be hearsay . Please correct me if I am wrong . Al jalilila is considered to be an al maktoum blood and that CP asking for her hand in marriage because she is a descendent of prophet does not make any sense . Also are there no other jordananian princesses. Close to his age that he can get married to ?

The dependent of prophet Mohammed are not only in Jordan! In saudi we have many families who are direct descendants the the prophet on both sides and are very respectable high class families, and the girls are very beautiful.
I don’t think prince Mohammed is looking To marry at all.

:previous: Close in age is not a deciding factor for some men.

Also its not a question if there is other Jordanian princesses who are single. But a question if they would marry him or would their parents enforce an arranged marriage on them.

But unmarried daughter of Jordanian princes (ones with a royal title and not just the Hashemite blood) who are adults:

-Sarah and Aisha- 23 year old twin daughters of Prince Faisal
-Iman and Salma- daughters of the king 24 and 20 this year
-Princess Raja'a- daughter of Prince Talal, 19
-Princess Jennah- borderline, she is only 17, daughter of Prince Ghazi

There are others but they would be daughters of royal princesses and not have the title simply the Hashemite blood.

Al Jalila may only be a Hashemite on the female line, but she has royal blood on both sides, Dubai for her father and Hashemite for her mother. And unlike the daughters of Jordanian princesses, she has the royal title.

CP Mohammed does need an extra title, I don’t think he ever thought about this marriage.
I think only Haya made this point in hopes to get the court to feel for her. Sheikh Mohammed never forced any of his daughters to marry , I don’t think he will start with the youngest!
It would make more sense that CP marries Futtaim as she she is older and much much more beautiful. But I really don’t think there was any marriage arrangement at all

CP Mohammed does need an extra title, I don’t think he ever thought about this marriage.
I think only Haya made this point in hopes to get the court to feel for her. Sheikh Mohammed never forced any of his daughters to marry , I don’t think he will start with the youngest!
It would make more sense that CP marries Futtaim as she she is older and much much more beautiful. But I really don’t think there was any marriage arrangement at all
It is not nice to talk about beauty related to a baby bride, Jalila is only 11 and Futain an adult, a man's choice should be the adult woman not the pretty one..
And I think, indépendantly of if this story of arranged marriage for Jalila is true or not, the main point would be that sheikh Mohammed would value the great asset in his hand, being a Hashemite royal. So talking about choosing to marry another of his girls with the Saudi CP, pretty or not is irrelevant, as all the other girls have not the precious asset Jalila has.
We don't know if this story is true or not, but why it wouldn't? Arranged marriages are not rare in middle east and some of his other daughters also marry gulf royals, did they choose freely? Àl Jalila is 11 or 12, she could be promised soon and marry at 17, some of her older sisters married also at this age.

It is not nice to talk about beauty related to a baby bride, Jalila is only 11 and Futain an adult, a man's choice should be the adult woman not the pretty one..
And I think, indépendantly of if this story of arranged marriage for Jalila is true or not, the main point would be that sheikh Mohammed would value the great asset in his hand, being a Hashemite royal. So talking about choosing to marry another of his girls with the Saudi CP, pretty or not is irrelevant, as all the other girls have not the precious asset Jalila has.
We don't know if this story is true or not, but why it wouldn't? Arranged marriages are not rare in middle east and some of his other daughters also marry gulf royals, did they choose freely? Àl Jalila is 11 or 12, she could be promised soon and marry at 17, some of her older sisters married also at this age.
Only one sister married at 17 and only one sister married from the gulf! And that is sheikha she also married a man who was only 4 years older than her and for love.
The bloodline you are talking about is available else where.
AlJalilah might grow up to be the most beautiful gild on earth but that is not my point.
Arrange marriages do not exist in the Middle East the way media portrait it in the west. And specially in royal families.

none of sheikh Mohammed’s daughters are married outside UAE except for sheikha . As for the boys all of them got married to girls from the same family .he has never forced any of his daughters to marry anyone in particular.

none of sheikh Mohammed’s daughters are married outside UAE except for sheikha . As for the boys all of them got married to girls from the same family .he has never forced any of his daughters to marry anyone in particular.

We have seen how he cut all the connection with his son Majid who married without his consent so saying that he doesn't force his children for marriage is not totally right but I don't think any of his daughters really forced to marry because they pretty much look happy as much as I think. Arrange marriages are part of the culture in many countries and families do have a huge part in marriages especially when a family like Al Maktoum. Many powerful people want their children to marry in other influential families so two influential families can come together for political or financial reasons and some marry within family so there will less compilations and power stays within the family. It is not new or anything that only Sheikh Mohammed does. A lot of people do that majority of the time parents and children gave their consent to it but since Princess Haya said Aljalila's alleged marriage talks with MBS is one of the reason she ran away from Dubai we can't say that Sheikh Mohammed did that with all his children. Sheikh Mohammed wants his children to do what he wants some children happily do that and some don't like Majid, Shamsa and Latifa .

We have seen how he cut all the connection with his son Majid who married without his consent so saying that he doesn't force his children for marriage is not totally right but I don't think any of his daughters really forced to marry because they pretty much look happy as much as I think. Arrange marriages are part of the culture in many countries and families do have a huge part in marriages especially when a family like Al Maktoum. Many powerful people want their children to marry in other influential families so two influential families can come together for political or financial reasons and some marry within family so there will less compilations and power stays within the family. It is not new or anything that only Sheikh Mohammed does. A lot of people do that majority of the time parents and children gave their consent to it but since Princess Haya said Aljalila's alleged marriage talks with MBS is one of the reason she ran away from Dubai we can't say that Sheikh Mohammed did that with all his children. Sheikh Mohammed wants his children to do what he wants some children happily do that and some don't like Majid, Shamsa and Latifa .

And we can add Mahra vel Christina to that list, because she reportedly returned to Greece to her mom.
As for the rest - I agree with you.

All right guys, let's move on ... Please REMEMBER that we're not here to debate Sheikh Mohammad`s children marriages. I understand that it's all related to princess Haya`s claims but that discussion goes beyond the scope of this thread.

Rossina
UAE Forum Moderator

It’s d finitely going to get a lot tougher for Haya . She seems to have lost 6 of her horses. Meanwhile no news of her bodyguard either .

Back
Top Bottom